New(ish) around here

kdi69

Tourist
Hello, all!
I'm K., a mid-thirties, Pan, queer, genderfluid, redhead with a lengthy history of zoo feelings and behaviors. Ummm, interestingly (and sadly), I once interviewed Dr. Miletski for a proposed podcast I intended to do for a sex shop chain I was the marketing director for at the time, but I left that job before I could get the show off the ground, and I have yet to find a good place/outlet for that content, which was interesting. Was pleased to see that one of the three podcasts on here definitely had her on, though.
Some of you might remember me from BF. Happy that there is another, similar place for us. I'm happy to chat with anyone polite and thoughtful about virtually any topic. Love a lot of the posts from many of you, so far! Sorry to lurk for so long, but I did want to see what this site was all about before I dove in too deeply.

Greetings and welcome to the forums. Good luck finding what you're looking for here. :)
Aha! I couldn't respond to your profile's question on my profile bc of the 420 character limit, but here I can!

I've thought about your question (what time/era/place/etc would I go to, if I could) and realized it maps pretty well to a fantasy (sometimes sexual, more often just wistful/wishful) I have about being put under in some sort of cryo-sleep and awakening X number of years in the future, when I anticipate that gender won't be the same kind of weird, rigid, stigmatized thing it currently is and receptive penetration by stud/male animals is not considered abusive or deviant. I'm fairly confident all these things will come to pass at some point, but I know not when. But if I did, that would be when I'd choose to wake up. And, if given the choice, I would definitely choose to do that.

Aha! I couldn't respond to your profile's question on my profile bc of the 420 character limit, but here I can!

I've thought about your question (what time/era/place/etc would I go to, if I could) and realized it maps pretty well to a fantasy (sometimes sexual, more often just wistful/wishful) I have about being put under in some sort of cryo-sleep and awakening X number of years in the future, when I anticipate that gender won't be the same kind of weird, rigid, stigmatized thing it currently is and receptive penetration by stud/male animals is not considered abusive or deviant. I'm fairly confident all these things will come to pass at some point, but I know not when. But if I did, that would be when I'd choose to wake up. And, if given the choice, I would definitely choose to do that.

I love it. Very creative. Personally I really hate labels that society or we ourselves put on ourselves or others. I really love your idea and I'm hopeful for that future too.

Back