New here :)

Hello Everyone ;)

My name is Maria, 40 years old, with one episode in k9 nearly twelve years ago. Later, marriage, a child and this subject expired.
Now I have a new deal in my life (divorce) and I think about that time:gsd_wink:
Nice to see you here, would love to chat a bit I've got vids and a ton of fun to be had again,glad you're here

Hello Everyone ;)

My name is Maria, 40 years old, with one episode in k9 nearly twelve years ago. Later, marriage, a child and this subject expired.
Now I have a new deal in my life (divorce) and I think about that time:gsd_wink:
Welcome to zooville hope you will have a pleasant stay here.

Hello Everyone ;)

A big and warm welcome!

This sounds so wholesome, it's my dream to find a partner who I can share the lifestyle openly with. You guys are lucky! Welcome to the forum. :)

Hello Everyone ;)

get back into what you love. Since I've been single I've found myself back into zoo more than ever. I think my relationship took away from what I really desired.

Hello Everyone ;)

There always new changes through life. Good bad and in-between.

Hello and Welcome Maria.
I hope this forum will help you find what you are looking for. There are a lot of great people here, with a variety of experiences, ideas, and desires.
I hope to see you around.....

Hello Everyone ;)

hello maria, anxious to see the next steps of this new phase in your life.
Dm if you want, I'd be happy to talk to you

Back