New here :)

Hello Everyone ;)

My name is Maria, 40 years old, with one episode in k9 nearly twelve years ago. Later, marriage, a child and this subject expired.
Now I have a new deal in my life (divorce) and I think about that time:gsd_wink:
Welcome! Better late than never! 👍😊

Hello Everyone ;)

My name is Maria, 40 years old, with one episode in k9 nearly twelve years ago. Later, marriage, a child and this subject expired.
Now I have a new deal in my life (divorce) and I think about that time:gsd_wink:
Hello and welcome. Sorry to hear about the divorce but everything happens for a reason and welcome back to the beast 😀

Hello Everyone ;)

Hello Maria
Have fun exploring community's experiences and if you feel you need to burst out your negative crap on divorce then hmu... we might have plenty to share... 😄not that i encourage random bash, I'm truly sorry it didn't work out for you

Hello Maria
Have fun exploring community's experiences and if you feel you need to burst out your negative crap on divorce then hmu... we might have plenty to share... 😄not that i encourage random bash, I'm truly sorry it didn't work out for you
Support group :)

Hello Everyone ;)

Welcome to the forum. After my divorce, I was also looking to meet other women who were owners hoping to explore this more. Still am, but was almost an obsession at the time for some reason. Maybe because my ex and I shared the idea and watched videos, but the hope to actually fulfill the fantasy of seeing and even maybe trying myself was now seemingly open to me then. Still hasn't happened though, but have talked and gone out with others interested since. At least you have a memory to fall back on still prompting your desires, mine is wondering if stories, posts, and videos are as I imagine. :) BTW, like your banner pic, the vacation I need.

Welcome to the forum. After my divorce, I was also looking to meet other women who were owners hoping to explore this more. Still am, but was almost an obsession at the time for some reason. Maybe because my ex and I shared the idea and watched videos, but the hope to actually fulfill the fantasy of seeing and even maybe trying myself was now seemingly open to me then. Still hasn't happened though, but have talked and gone out with others interested since. At least you have a memory to fall back on still prompting your desires, mine is wondering if stories, posts, and videos are as I imagine. :) BTW, like your banner pic, the vacation I need.
I hope you find the right person (y)

Support group :)
You mean I need to join such group? Hehe not needed, I'm actually fine it ended. Just the zoo thing became really hot and ugly topic like I was mentally ill and need therapy etc... (well I needed it anyway 😄)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone ;)

Welcome you are going to love it here feel free to message me anytime have fun ttys hopefully

Hello Everyone ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself and find what you’re looking for

Hello Everyone ;)

I'm sorry about that devorce love, but you seem like a positive minded person so you'll be fine.
Maybe hanging around here and talk with us likeminded people will add to your new life.
Hope you'll have the best time ever. 😊

Back