New Here

23M, known I was a zoo Phil’s for quite a long time but just recently decided it was time to come out… at least to like minded people. I used to have a jack russel as a kid I was maybe 6 when I was playing with him and he got this huge little red rocket and it was absolutely fascinating to me. One thing led to another and I just wanted to see how it worked so I started playing with it, of course he knotted and then ejaculated. Some of it got on my face and being the naive child I was ate some of it and to my surprise found it wasn’t so bad. We would play with each other quite often he never did anything to me but I would suck him off and just loved to feel him grow in my hand. Unfortunately he was ate my coyotes (I’m from the desert) and that was it. Around 3rd grade a friend showed me a video of a girl sucking off and getting fucked by a dog and I was hooked, as an extremely sexually interested kid and someone who has some experience I fell in love but was caught by my parents after they saw that search history. They told me that was an extreme taboo and shouldn’t be looked at but took it as just a curious young boy. Later on in life around 13-14 while staying with my aunt I found that both of her female German Shepard a would always try to lick my dick and their Vulva’s would get extremely swollen around me and never accepted it or understood but looking back and now knowing what I know now from looking through this forum they where accepting me. I’ve come to accept that this is who I am and I am still extremely sexually motivated and honestly probably a little too much I spend the majority of my time masturbating whenever I watch movies. I had a girlfriend but she just didn’t understand me sexually or mentally. I’m recently single now and that is what has led me to accept who I am. I’m very grateful for this forum and reading all of the wisdom and experiences everyone has had. I’ve never talked to any other animal lovers so if anyone would like to talk please PM me! Thanks ya’ll!

Back