new here but not to AOZ

Welcome. I hope you have a great time and we might have been friends on there, but I've got a really bad memory so I don't know.

honestly just posting in hopes of finding some of my old friends from AOZ on here 🥺 my username there was the same !! Also hoping to make new friends hehe
welcomee! i saw some of your pics and you look honestly beautiful, maybe we could talk sometime, i got some stuff i could share! but i think youll like it here, its really nice! :husky_happysmile:

honestly just posting in hopes of finding some of my old friends from AOZ on here 🥺 my username there was the same !! Also hoping to make new friends hehe
Hello, welcome. This is a pretty good place. Moreso if you can avoid the trafitional internet retards every adult site has.

Bit late but welcome and i do remember you and your sexy pics from AOZ, i can't remember if we were friends there though. I was a member from the very early days when it was Zooskool and was very proud to have my fantasy strory published on AOZ. 🙂
I really hope they can rebuild it, i miss that amazing place.

Back