New Here and Need guidance

New here. Female.) disregard my username) Just looking for some what guidance from someone who has experience with dogs. And would share their experience with this. Because I feel like I’m insane a bit yet turned on and Don’t know why. Feel free to message me on here.

Thanks kindly

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, how much experience do you have? Or what have you tried so far?
When I was about 14 I believe. (in my 30s) Never been knotted. Inexperienced. Last time anything closely happened was few days ago but the dog was on the outside of my holes getting off rubbin on my clit

Next he's *in the mood" give him lots of pats and gradually move down to his dick, if he let's you there gently stroke till he unsheaths and jerk him off a bit till his knot starts to swell, then you could try sucking him off and when he feels your nicely warm n wet mouth maby he'll want to mount you

Next he's *in the mood" give him lots of pats and gradually move down to his dick, if he let's you there gently stroke till he unsheaths and jerk him off a bit till his knot starts to swell, then you could try sucking him off and when he feels your nicely warm n wet mouth maby he'll want to mount you
Well he did kinda mount me that recent time, I was kinda nervous of him going in me because I’m small.

Thanks for your reply

New here. Female.) disregard my username) Just looking for some what guidance from someone who has experience with dogs. And would share their experience with this. Because I feel like I’m insane a bit yet turned on and Don’t know why. Feel free to message me on here.

Thanks kindly

Thanks kindly
I would love to chat, can’t give out usernames on here for places like telegram but if you put two and two together you’ll find me

Back