New here ~ 28 Female

Hello y'all! ❤

I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community with lots of people who are also like-minded! I'm 28 years old, American, divorced, and have been active on and off for the last 16 years though I don't have much experience.

I'm hoping that connecting with y'all will give me the confidence to branch out and embrace this side of myself. I'm sexually attracted to dogs, horses, bulls, donkeys and pigs.

I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Xoxo,
E

Hi and Welcome, I was also please to find so many like minded souls, good for the mind to know that you are not alone. Take care and have fun. Cheers LL

Your Welcome, I have been zoo for 20 years longer than you have been alive, I really appreciate what Zooville does for people like me.

Last edited:
Good Morning and welcome to the zoo! * The friendly yote grins friendly like and waves his furry paw at you!* May you make some new friends, find some cool things, and most of all may your time here be very pleasant. * Saunters up to you and drops a welcoming gift at your cute feets*

I hope you are well and that you have a most excllent day!

Hi and welcome! It's great that you found your way here. Hope you settle in here and find what you are looking for. :)

Hello y'all! ❤

I've been living in the shadows with my love of zoo, and was excited to find a community with lots of people who are also like-minded! I'm 28 years old, American, divorced, and have been active on and off for the last 16 years though I don't have much experience.

I'm hoping that connecting with y'all will give me the confidence to branch out and embrace this side of myself. I'm sexually attracted to dogs, horses, bulls, donkeys and pigs.

Xoxo,
E
Welcome to the House, Darlin'....glad you found us

Hello and welcome from Florida. I hope you find what you seek as far as this lifestyle is concerned. Learn, grow, and keep us posted,

Hello y'all! ❤

Xoxo,
E
hello
and welcome
lets chat ?

Back