New Here 21 year old female

QueenBee

Lurker
I'm a 21 year old female
I am the owner of two dogs, a mixed breed and a pitbull I'm also new to participating in an online forum so I hope you all will bear with me as I learn things here I'm a pretty ordinary girl who otherwise wants to be with friends and family.

A little about myself That was a year ago and I would have been doing this all my life if I had only known that the pleasure of it far outweighs the taboo am very happy i found this forum feels quite lonely sometimes.

Thank you to the admin team for making an amazing place for us Zoos You did a great job moderating and creating sections. Everything is easy to find.

DfY1.jpg

I'm a 21 year old female
I am the owner of two dogs, a mixed breed and a pitbull I'm also new to participating in an online forum so I hope you all will bear with me as I learn things here I'm a pretty ordinary girl who otherwise wants to be with friends and family.

A little about myself That was a year ago and I would have been doing this all my life if I had only known that the pleasure of it far outweighs the taboo am very happy i found this forum feels quite lonely sometimes.

Thank you to the admin team for making an amazing place for us Zoos You did a great job moderating and creating sections. Everything is easy to find.

View attachment 158883

Welcome:love:

Welcome, thank you for sharing. It sounds like you've only just begun? Just curious what put you over into actually trying it? And how long have you been doing it?

Yes I have tried and been active for almost a year.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone who welcomes me.
I think that's fantastic. Whenever I'm out and about I always wonder when I see a woman with a medium or large dog if they couple up. I think a lot of people experiment, but never go so far as to letting a dog mount them. Probably because most dogs are fixed.

I hope you don't mind me asking, and ignore me if you do, but is it at all emotional for you, or is it just physical enjoyment?

You mentioned it being taboo. I enjoy sex when it should be wrong. When i was younger, sleeping with an older woman for example. Even though it never felt wrong to me, the women were always worried about someone finding out, and that it made it so much more fun and sexier.

I'm a 21 year old female

View attachment 158883
WoW, from Nauru, Yaren? You're really far out in the ocean huh? Never talked to anyone from out there. Send me a message if you want to chat :)

I'm a 21 year old female

View attachment 158883
Welcome Welcome! Always good to have a sanctuary to talk with others. Enjoy that beautiful boy!

I'm a 21 year old female

View attachment 158883
Welcome to the group and wish you some good time
You have a pretty dog and hope you enjoy your time togethere
Enjoy your life xxx

I'm a 21 year old female

View attachment 158883

Welcome to the site. Just be yourself and have fun..........you are among friends. Probably the most accepting friends you will ever find.

Back