New girl here with a neutered dog as my companion

Hi everyone!

I am new here and in fact, also new in zoophilia. I have a beautiful, friendly and loving male staffordshire terrier and pitbull mixture dog. He is neutered, but shows moderate reaction when i masturbate him. He is also interested in licking and i am very satisfied with that. I have already read almost every threads and posts about neutered dogs in the general discussion and educational section and know, there is little to no chance to evoke bigger reaction to pleasing if there isn’t any yet. I don’t bother him if he is not into it. Just would like to say hello and would be happy to read your success stories with your neutered dog lover. 👋🏼
Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi everyone!

I am new here and in fact, also new in zoophilia. I have a beautiful, friendly and loving male staffordshire terrier and pitbull mixture dog. He is neutered, but shows moderate reaction when i masturbate him. He is also interested in licking and i am very satisfied with that. I have already read almost every threads and posts about neutered dogs in the general discussion and educational section and know, there is little to no chance to evoke bigger reaction to pleasing if there isn’t any yet. I don’t bother him if he is not into it. Just would like to say hello and would be happy to read your success stories with your neutered dog lover. 👋🏼
Hi, I'm curious about this thread too

Hi everyone!

good day!

It's always nice to welcome new K9 interested ladies to the forum, whatever your circumstances !
I hope you enjoy your membership and find what you are looking for :giggle:

Hi - you can still get licked! Dont use PB like everyone says though, use butter or grease! And there are some fun inflatable dog dildos that are freaking amazing and give me amazing screaming o's!
Ummmm...advocating "bait" here will get you into trouble, whatever flavor you're using. I'd delete that top bit before a mod sees it.

For the OP @zoomermaid Welcome to the Tipi, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is, not all are, but enough. Glad you made it.
Be careful though, when being given advice from our Peanut Gallery...they often have no more idea of the rules here than you do. The mod staff will answer questions, as will some of the older more experienced of us. Too many of our members seem to have relocated their brains to somewhere below their navels.

Hi - you can still get licked! Dont use PB like everyone says though, use butter or grease! And there are some fun inflatable dog dildos that are freaking amazing and give me amazing screaming o's!
grease? So let the dog have diabetes for your pleasure.

Back