New girl here with a neutered dog as my companion

zoomermaid

Tourist
Hi everyone!

I am new here and in fact, also new in zoophilia. I have a beautiful, friendly and loving male staffordshire terrier and pitbull mixture dog. He is neutered, but shows moderate reaction when i masturbate him. He is also interested in licking and i am very satisfied with that. I have already read almost every threads and posts about neutered dogs in the general discussion and educational section and know, there is little to no chance to evoke bigger reaction to pleasing if there isn’t any yet. I don’t bother him if he is not into it. Just would like to say hello and would be happy to read your success stories with your neutered dog lover. 👋🏼

Welcome here. Love to read about you and your love for your furry friend.
Hope you'll have a great time here on this awesome forum. 😊

Hi everyone!

I am new here and in fact, also new in zoophilia. I have a beautiful, friendly and loving male staffordshire terrier and pitbull mixture dog. He is neutered, but shows moderate reaction when i masturbate him. He is also interested in licking and i am very satisfied with that. I have already read almost every threads and posts about neutered dogs in the general discussion and educational section and know, there is little to no chance to evoke bigger reaction to pleasing if there isn’t any yet. I don’t bother him if he is not into it. Just would like to say hello and would be happy to read your success stories with your neutered dog lover. 👋🏼
Welcome on board and enjoy your stay 🙂
Amstaf and pitty mix also sounds awesome 🫠

Welcome from another noob at ZV. From the sound of it you and your boy's relationship may not go beyond a deep emotional companionship and that's okay even if not completely fulfilling. Perhaps he just can't be the special dog for you. There are other dogs if you decide to find one. There are zoos who have a non-neutered dog that simply isn't sexually interested in them, so don't let it get you down.

Last edited:
Welcome from another noob at ZV. From the sound of it you and your boy's relationship may not go beyond a deep emotional companionship and that's okay even if not completely fulfilling. Perhaps he just can't be the special dog for you. There are other dogs if you decide to find one. There are zoos who have a non-neutered dog that simply isn't sexually interested in them, so don't let it get you down.
Thank you for your message! Of course i understand the fact, that we cannot go further from a certain point and thats not anybodies fault in this loving relationship. At first i was a little dissapointed but for now, i accepted the situation and we enjoy our companion as it is. 🙂 I have already think about another dog, but i decided that is not the right time for our family to have one more.

Back