New from Saskatchewan

toddman

Lurker
Hey all. Im new to the forum and looking to make some friends. 32 male, mostly straight. Nice shape, polite and fun.
Love to watch and would like to try a couple of things, and help others with their fun.
Im near Saskatoon. I would like to meet some folks in Sask, Alberta or Manitoba for chat and get togethers.

Hey all. Im new to the forum and looking to make some friends. 32 male, mostly straight. Nice shape, polite and fun.
Love to watch and would like to try a couple of things, and help others with their fun.
Im near Saskatoon. I would like to meet some folks in Sask, Alberta or Manitoba for chat and get togethers.
Hey Im a 23 year old female from saskatoon! have you made any local friends? :)

ttaayylloorr1111 Welcome to the site. May I ask if you have any real experience or fantasies about trying the life style
Yes I have minimal experience, just being licked by the family dog a few years ago. I do have lots of fantasies and I decided that I will act on them when the time is right!

Welcome to the bridge city. Love it here

Hello and welcome to the community , you might want to look in the personals section to help you find some folks from your area..;)

Where are the personals?
go to the top of the home page and click on forums , then scroll down until you see bestiality personal ads and meet up. then look there for your country and then your area . if you have any problems locating any of this pm me and i will walk you through it..;)

go to the top of the home page and click on forums , then scroll down until you see bestiality personal ads and meet up. then look there for your country and then your area . if you have any problems locating any of this pm me and i will walk you through it..;)

Okay thanks. I have been there, not realizing it was personal section

Back