New from Canada

Hi, I'm new to this site and new to zoo kink, so not really sure what I like. Just came here to browse, watch and get to knew my turn ons really,
21/m -Ontario - got into this a few weeks ago after letting my dog lick me. be nice to meet ppl, maybe fun videos of guys my age- i fell weird right now, its new to me

Welcome. I've been involved in the online zoo community for over 20 years, but have limited experience in real life. Like you, my experience has mostly been of a dog licking me. I hope you get to have more such encounters...if that's what you really want.

Hi, I'm new to this site and new to zoo kink, so not really sure what I like. Just came here to browse, watch and get to knew my turn ons really,
21/m -Ontario - got into this a few weeks ago after letting my dog lick me. be nice to meet ppl, maybe fun videos of guys my age- i fell weird right now, its new to me
im 24 male from Ontario. msg me?

hi,
Welcome. Lots of good, friendly people here who can help you if you would like advice, opinions, or information. Im 35, M, in SW Ontario. Always inter tested in chatting with local Zoos, even if they are just curious. Have fun.

Back