New but Old :P

Chicago perv here. Looking to chat, maybe meet up. 😈 DELETED

1. Posting e-mail / Telegram / Discord / KiK / Wickr / Whatsapp or any other chat app username is ONLY allowed inside a Zooville group or on your About profile page. (Note: If your IM name/handle is in your About profile page, you are NOT ALLOWED to advertise that it is there on the open forum.)
Posting those in any other area of the forum is not allowed (not even inside a video or image).
Not even in the Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup.
Not even in your signature.
This is for your own safety, only groups and the About page are not visible to unregistered guests.
All other postings will be removed, and the offending user will be given a warning infraction.
In all other areas have members contact you through PM instead.
You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)
Phone numbers / Emails / Social media handles, are not allowed to be posted on the public forum.

Encoding your phone number in the form of the alphabet (e.g., five five five one two three four) is also not allowed. Don't try to fool us by altering your email address in a post. It will be found. Finally, posting that your "IM name is the same as your username on the forum" will be treated as posting your IM name/handle on the public forum, and therefore is not allowed.

UPDATE: POSTING CONTACT INFO IN BINARY IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED.
BASICALLY, POSTING YOUR CONTACT INFO WITHOUT ACTUALLY POSTING YOUR CONTACT INFO IS NOT ALLOWED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody! After being gone for a busy summer, I'm back on ZVF (I was TabooStoner on here). I also used to be on Beast Forum if anybody remembers those glory days :geek:

So who wants to chat on tele? :devilish:
Heya, Chicago gay here. Down to chat on tele. Scran78 on there.

Back