New and nervous

Hi y'all.

Well, let me introduce myself.

I'm new here (I have never joined any websites of this kind as well), and well, I'm a little afraid of all this.

Let me explain, I have had two sexual encounters with my dog (I'm male, and he penetrated me), and while I have enjoyed those encounters with my dog, as well as touching horses (stallion or mare, doesn't matter), I wouldn't say I'm crazy about zoo sex. I would like to have my opportunities around horses and play with my dog a bit more, but I can live without that.

I think that that scares me a bit, you see, there are people here who are 100% into having ONLY sex with animals and even romantic relationships, I... simply cannot think of that as a possibility. I had a gf for three years and it was absolutely wonderful despite being long distance, and I find women to be really attractive (with humans I'm straight, with animals bi).
So, I guess I'm much more mild than other people really, and I don't know if it's okay me being here or not.

I like having sex with animals and I absolutely LOVE animals with all my heart, but... in the end I truly prefer human relationships over animal ones.

So well, I dunno, I guess I'm just someone who likes it but I can live without having sex with animals.

I understand your thoughts. There are quite a few folks i know that live a double life. You are surely not alone!! I was with a woman for 11 years and i still miss that human interaction once in awhile.

I understand your thoughts. There are quite a few folks i know that live a double life. You are surely not alone!! I was with a woman for 11 years and i still miss that human interaction once in awhile.
Thanks for knowing I'm not the only one, though, are you now sexually and romantically exclusive to animals or not? Also, you seem to be into horses, would you mind if I PM you to ask you some questions about it? Like, how it feels to have sex giving or receiving from a horse and things like that.

I am currently exclusive but I will be looking for a human partner in some fashion eventually. But they will need to be someone in the community. Yes, absolutely you can PM me.

Hi y'all.

I'm new here (I have never joined any websites of this kind as well), and well, I'm a little afraid of all this.

Let me explain, I have had two sexual encounters with my dog (I'm male, and he penetrated me), and while I have enjoyed those encounters with my dog, as well as touching horses (stallion or mare, doesn't matter), I wouldn't say I'm crazy about zoo sex. I would like to have my opportunities around horses and play with my dog a bit more, but I can live without that.

I think that that scares me a bit, you see, there are people here who are 100% into having ONLY sex with animals and even romantic relationships, I... simply cannot think of that as a possibility. I had a gf for three years and it was absolutely wonderful despite being long distance, and I find women to be really attractive (with humans I'm straight, with animals bi).
So, I guess I'm much more mild than other people really, and I don't know if it's okay me being here or not.

I like having sex with animals and I absolutely LOVE animals with all my heart, but... in the end I truly prefer human relationships over animal ones.

So well, I dunno, I guess I'm just someone who likes it but I can live without having sex with animals.
Every person is different. Built different, thinks different, feels different. It’s called being unique. And as long as we all respect our uniqueness I think we can all get along. Welcome

Dont worry about the labels. You know who you are.
We're all animals when it comes down to it.

You don’t have to choose to have a relationship only with animals. It’s perfectly fine not having one with a dog as long as your intentions are of a loving manner and not of just pure animalistic lust and a walk away. I can not stress this enough. But yet again it’s just me. But if you have a woman interested in it as well it’s just all that hotter.

Hello, and welcome to ZooVille! I myself am attracted to both women and female animals, mainly dogs. However, I tend to be more attracted to animals than to humans.

The most important part is that you aren't doing these acts against their will, and that you actually love and care for animals in general, that's awesome! The same can't be said for some of the folks on here, unfortunately.

Hello and welcome. I hope you can make new friends and have fun just as the rest of us do here.

It's very ok to be a person that is not 100% into the zoo lifestyle. I look at it like food. We all eat different kinds of food, not just one type of food.

I myself have sex with dogs, and with equines. However I too prefer humans over animals. I'm bisexual so I'm not even locked into the male or the female of the human species and I enjoy sexual encounters with both. And I just say that I am a very sexual person.

So enjoy the website there are a lot of people here that are the same and even the few 100% that are here are very open minded and accepting.

Hello and welcome. I hope you can make new friends and have fun just as the rest of us do here.

It's very ok to be a person that is not 100% into the zoo lifestyle. I look at it like food. We all eat different kinds of food, not just one type of food.

I myself have sex with dogs, and with equines. However I too prefer humans over animals. I'm bisexual so I'm not even locked into the male or the female of the human species and I enjoy sexual encounters with both. And I just say that I am a very sexual person.

So enjoy the website there are a lot of people here that are the same and even the few 100% that are here are very open minded and accepting.
you spoke my mind bro ;)

Welcum to ZV. Don't think because you are zoo, you have to be zoo exclusive. Many folks have a wife/husband and a family and into this life style. I'm one of the lucky ones where my wife is into this lifestyle as well. Keep your eyes and ears open, but dont be afraid to be you.

Hi y'all.

You sound normal to *me*.

Welcome!

The site represents the entire spectrum of zoo-sexual activity and orientations. You fit right in, no problem. And yep, that means you'll meet some folk that you're want to take two big steps back from, and some you'll want to have a beer with. Some you'll agree with 100%, others you'll just ignore. Everyone is here. Real people, real differences in character and personality... just like you'll find at work, in church, in school, at Walmart... and any other *real* community.

:)

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Welcum to ZV. Don't think because you are zoo, you have to be zoo exclusive. Many folks have a wife/husband and a family and into this life style. I'm one of the lucky ones where my wife is into this lifestyle as well. Keep your eyes and ears open, but dont be afraid to be you.
You really are a lucky man! you guys often play together I believe... damn, I wish I could join the party as well ;)

Back