Never thought I’d dream of a cow

Finn99

Lurker
Last night I had a zoo dream- I can’t recall exactly how it started, but all I know was that I was starving for some animal pussy or cock. In my dream there was a cow that seemed to want it just as much as I did. I got to eat her pussy while she was being milked and afterwards, I got fucked by a bull and got to blow another at the same time. When I woke up, I was absolutely throbbing!

what zoo dreams have you guys had?

I've had a lot of dreams about having sex with dogs! I've experienced it in real life, so usually in my dreams I am with a big dog, sucking his cock or getting on all fours for him (I don't actually ever get on my all fours for dogs, I rather go on my back but my subconciousness wants this, apparently :p)
Sometimes my dreams are fantastical and *I* am the dog, or I am an anthropomorphic dog or something else.

I had this one time I got to experience that sticks to my head pretty much daily and haunts me in my dreams as well (in a positive way).
I swear I dream of it over and over again at least twice a week:

Getting fucked from behind again while a partner pushes my head onto a horse ass and makes me lick him clean.
That was my first encounter with a horse ass and surely wasn't the last one. But I always keep comming back to it somehow.
Just thinking about it ... oof <3

I had this one time I got to experience that sticks to my head pretty much daily and haunts me in my dreams as well (in a positive way).
I swear I dream of it over and over again at least twice a week:

Getting fucked from behind again while a partner pushes my head onto a horse ass and makes me lick him clean.
That was my first encounter with a horse ass and surely wasn't the last one. But I always keep comming back to it somehow.
Just thinking about it ... oof <3
Pinches your ass

I've had dreams about having sex with horses (mostly mares, only a couple of stallions) and one or two about dogs, in both there was also lots of hugging and laying with each other so that was very nice.

Last night I had a zoo dream- I can’t recall exactly how it started, but all I know was that I was starving for some animal pussy or cock. In my dream there was a cow that seemed to want it just as much as I did. I got to eat her pussy while she was being milked and afterwards, I got fucked by a bull and got to blow another at the same time. When I woke up, I was absolutely throbbing!

what zoo dreams have you guys had?
I have repeatedly dreamed of having sex with a cow. Wonderful !!!!!! .But I was never really able to get the cock in her cunt. And then I woke up with a throbbing dick, and not enough room for the dick in my underpants.

Back