Neutered vs Unneutered

AkBabyLexie

Tourist
I was recently looking for a male dog since I plan on moving out soon, as I have a full time job and plan to take a gap year from college, so I’d likely rent. But most of the rescues in my town are neutered, but I also don’t really want to get a puppy at the moment.

There’s this lovely husky/greyhound mix named moose that I adore, but he’s neutered. Will that affect him wanting to mate? Of course it’s not a deal breaker and I’ll likely still get him seeing as he’s adorable and close, I was just wondering seeing as I would like to find a companion and loving since I’d be moving out of my parents home.

Also do you prefer a neutered dog or untouched?

Since he's neutered, he probably won't show any interest in sex / mounting at all. If you expect sexual drive from him, you can forget that, it won't happen at all.

Since he's neutered, he probably won't show any interest in sex / mounting at all. If you expect sexual drive from him, you can forget that, it won't happen at all.
That’s understandable, my mother’s neutered dog still humps her female when in heat and even knotted her during it, so I just wanted to know whether he was a fluke or if neutered dogs still do have a sex drive lol

Because sometimes it doesn’t, lol, I’ve had animals that still have a sex drive after being neutered, as I said before with my mom’s dog. I guess every animal is different ☺️
I had a pit bull that was neutered and he would tie with my female all the time. He still had a knot and his dick looked the same size as before. I think it might depend on if they had sex before they were neutered. If they had sex and know what it's about.

In the case of a zoophile (with sex) relationship, it is forbidden to sterilize, or buy a sterilized animal. Unless it suits you, that the sex will be close to zero. And I think it's unethical anyway.

In very rare cases, it may happen that the sexual stimulus remains, but it is a lottery.

It destroys almost all male dogs, there will be no humping, knotting, no wetness, no splashing. The exception is very rare.

The situation is better with female dogs, but most of them will also have a problem, because the extent to which the vagina narrows and shortens depends on the surgical procedure and the individual intervention of the doctor. The much-talked-about OSS surgery is also not recommended, because you may end up with a narrow, short vagina, with which you will no longer have sex.

Of course, surgery is necessary in case of illness or saving lives, but in all other cases it is stupid and I cannot understand why this is difficult to understand on a zoophile site...

As if a family, a man and a woman wanted a child and both the man and the woman had a vasectomy next day...

We expect sex from an animal, but we want it neutered. Not normal...

If you fall in love with an adult animal that has already been neutered and buy it, that's fine. But don't expect sex from him.

There should be no sterilization in case of sexual needs.

Of course, surgery is necessary in case of illness or saving lives, but in all other cases it is stupid and I cannot understand why this is difficult to understand on a zoophile site...
We expect sex from an animal, but we want it neutered. Not normal...
Exactly my thoughts lately.
As said in another thread I think the normalization and castration propaganda in probably mostly usa leads to people not even knowing what castration/neutering/spaying is, what it does and how it is done.

What I find even more intriguing is that instead of google where you find what castration is in 0.1s, the user does not even search for similar threads here and immediately creates a new thread. :D

I guess people in the age of the internet with a computer in your hand almost all day do not know how to find information.

In the case of a zoophile (with sex) relationship, it is forbidden to sterilize, or buy a sterilized animal. Unless it suits you, that the sex will be close to zero. And I think it's unethical anyway.
I'm curious why you feel it's unethical? Personally I see the overpopulation and dogs dying in shelters and that justifies it to me. But maybe there's a better way to go about it that leaves hormones intact and only removes the ability to reproduce, like a vasectomy or tying tubes.

One of the "pros" talked about with spaying/neutering is eliminating unwanted behavior, and I don't think that's a justifiable reason at all.

I'm curious why you feel it's unethical? Personally I see the overpopulation and dogs dying in shelters and that justifies it to me. But maybe there's a better way to go about it that leaves hormones intact and only removes the ability to reproduce, like a vasectomy or tying tubes.

One of the "pros" talked about with spaying/neutering is eliminating unwanted behavior, and I don't think that's a justifiable reason at all.
What does shelter overpopulation have to do with someone having sex with their dog?
These are two separate things, don't tired me. There are animals in shelters not because of zoophiles, but because of idiot ordinary people.
There is only one thing on this fucking planet that is overpopulated: human.

He will still show lots of love and affection. He probably won't mount but he will have no problem eating you out and making out with you. Then again that's purely up to him for all we know he might only be into platonic relationship. But definitely try masterbating with him in the room and see how far things go. But I'd give it a while to let him settle in first and learn his wants and needs.👍

My dog still had a sex drive even though neutered young, my other dog would lick his penis and they would 69 mouth to dick 😭

I was recently looking for a male dog since I plan on moving out soon, as I have a full time job and plan to take a gap year from college, so I’d likely rent. But most of the rescues in my town are neutered, but I also don’t really want to get a puppy at the moment.

There’s this lovely husky/greyhound mix named moose that I adore, but he’s neutered. Will that affect him wanting to mate? Of course it’s not a deal breaker and I’ll likely still get him seeing as he’s adorable and close, I was just wondering seeing as I would like to find a companion and loving since I’d be moving out of my parents home.

Also do you prefer a neutered dog or untouched?
But rescue animals need loving homes…. So there’s that🥰

Back