Neutered male questions, do's and don'ts ?

BadNekko

Tourist
Hello,
to draw some bigger picture. I never had dog( i do not like filthy/loud animals, and a lot of my family/friends dogs where just like that, eating other dogs poop etc), or had contact with one for more than one day. So my knowledge is a bit limited when it comes to dogs. So when answering please think you are talking to someone clueless, because you are....
So my SO has Australian Shepherd, from time to time i'm the one going for a walk with him (especially at night), or just sitting with him, cause he don't like to be alone. I never saw him doing anything sexual, like never. He sometimes jumped on me, which i learned later he was trying to dominate me(damn you have no idea how many times, i wish i was alone so i could lie down and let him do whatever he wanted). But because he had problems with his balls quite often (hot weather+water+long coat) they neutered him. And now i'm getting urges and I'm thinking about him. Can i still try to suck him? or try to make him interested in my ass with his tongue/cock? or try to play with his ass? (For me he seems more like bottom :LOL:)
I read here that some dogs like anal, especially K9(?) and that some dogs even after getting neutered still can have a erection, but if i never saw his dick, can that mean he didn't have any urges? He licked himself quite often, but i don't know how to interpret that.

PS. If you have problem with my grammar or something, don't be shy. I'm always happy to learn.

Aaaah "The more you know", and i was pretty sure it was something close to german shephard. Damn feel stupid now.
Don't worry, I bet most people were either told at some point what K9 stands for or looked it up. I know that I didn't figure it out myself either. :) Sorry that I can't add anything else of value to the thread, since I have no sexual experience with neutered dogs.

try this thread. as long as he wasnt as a pup, then he should be fine. just start exploring what he likes

Back