Nervous Colorado new girl 😊

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
Wow very interesting. Dm me im in Philadelphia your a interesting situation and i might be able to actually visit you. And your husband is awesome. Is that your dog you are hoping to knot with. And or have you done it yet

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
I would absolutely love to find a female partner to explore with!

Welcome and Happy B-Day

Would love to help make it come true! Down in Colorado springs

Back