Need some help

Doggy1986

Citizen of Zooville
Try to make love to my Shepard girl. I finger her and she enjoys it she drools. But i Cant stick my cock in her. I try to stick it in but it wont fit. Any tips ?

she might just be too tight for you. tho, generally speaking, an average human penis should fit an average sized gsd vagina. can she take two fingers at once?

the best advice i can give is go look for the female dog thread in the how to section and read up. in out of heat sex (standing heat is a different game), the most common problem seems to be going in at a wrong angle. there's a ring of muscle an inch or two inside the vulva (it makes tying with male dogs possible) right above the clitoris that you need to enter. it may vary for each gal, but when i have sex with mine i go inside her vulva and then upwards at almost 45 degree angle to properly enter her vagina. in standing heat, girls lift their vulvas when they flag and both holes you need to go through align.

what helped me a lot first few times we had sex was going in with a finger first and sort of follow it's path with my penis.

Back