Need help,bitch sex

kwfmguy

Lurker
This is my first post ever regarding bestiality.I'm new to zoophilia,got myself a lab bitch last year,she is 10 months old now and its her first heat,her bleeding has stopped yesterday so I tried to to have intercourse with her today,but there's a problem..I was stretching her for over an hour,started with my pinkie ended up with index and middle finger together inside her after an hour,but i cant seem to get my dick inside her even though its thinner than those 2 fingers combined,her vulva seems kinda small,unlike her vaginal canal that a managed to make fit for my penis after stretching...She wont stay still while on her back but as i'm fingering her while shes standing on all 4 she seems to enjoy it and wont move at all and I'm having problems getting inside doggy style..There's also a personal problem that I'm not proud of,I only got around 15 seconds to get in while fully erected otherwise my boner falls of.Suggestions?I'm not using any lube,only my saliva,is that okay?Also when I went to wash my hands after I was done fingering,I noticed that the fingers I used to penetrate her where dirty,is that common?Need to mention that the same hand I used to finger her with I used to pet and scratch her to.I know there is a rule not to breed your bitch during her first heat with anyone,including yourself and I'm not planing to follow that rule for the following reason.This is the third bitch i got in the last 3 years.Frist one ran off while she was still a puppy(4 months old),second one got poisoned by some MOTHERFUCKER(she was around 8 months old and was coming into season),they were both labs,like the one I got now,so I'm not waiting any longer with my dick dry.There's only 1 rule I follow and that's "better sooner than later".Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Couldn't help but read the part about your hands dirty again... Were your hands dirty already before you were petting and scratching her? Is it dirty as in dirt, or something else that came from her while fingering her?
Also, some dogs may not want to be on their back of course.
Also, she's 10 months. Let her grow more. I'm sorry you suffered loses in the past. But best to wait a bit till she gets a second heat at least.

Couldn't help but read the part about your hands dirty again... Were your hands dirty already before you were petting and scratching her? Is it dirty as in dirt, or something else that came from her while fingering her?
Also, some dogs may not want to be on their back of course.
Also, she's 10 months. Let her grow more. I'm sorry you suffered loses in the past. But best to wait a bit till she gets a second heat at least.
I washed my hands before I got her into my room and didn't touch anything besides her,I did pet and scratch her before fingering,also I had to grab her by the hips from time to time to make her stand still,shes always running around or doing something,full of energy that's why she wont stay still laying down on her back,and it did feel like it came from me fingering her,something black around my fingers and nails.Is it safe to use my saliva as a lube?Will her vulva enlarge or open up a bit in a day or two?Right now is the perfect time for me to do her cuz my family is on a road trip,I had to lie to them that I'm not feeling well so I can have the privacy to do what I intended to,don't think I'll have the same luck when she gets her second heat if she gets it at all because my family is forcing me to spray her...

Oy! You seem to be breaking every rule...

1) Wait until the 3rd heat, second heat minimum.
2) Make sure you are thoroughly washed. If your hand gets dirty after washing it, wash it again.
3) if the bleeding has stopped completely it's because she's leaving heat. That is one of the most dangerous time to engage in sexual activities.
4) Stretching takes time. Expect stretching exercises to last 1-4 weeks. Maybe longer.
5) if she looks uncomfortable, then stop all sexual advances.
6) Water based lube will be your friend. Lube such as Astroglide. Spit often contains bad bacteria if you don't thoroughly wash/rinse your mouth beforehand.

I'm not waiting any longer with my dick dry.There's only 1 rule I follow and that's "better sooner than later"

Honestly, that sounds like a terrible rule. There's one rule you should follow, and that's "her well-being is of the utmost importance", everything else derives from that. While it is tragic you've lost two dogs before, it is no excuse to shag her while she's still only at the beginning of her puberty.

Back