Need Advice

I am sorry I don't have any such advice. Sounds fun, though.

What I CAN tell you is this: do NOT post your video on this site, or anywhere else online.
It will be all over the internet in less than a minute after you post it.

It's not hard...you use a phone...you don't even need a camera. Just wait for the dog to mount you then turn the camera on and place it right between your legs it usually gets a good visual of all the action especially if your naked and have the room/ability to spread your legs and let the dog mount. It's how I filmed the videos I've posted here.

What I CAN tell you is this: do NOT post your video on this site, or anywhere else online.
It will be all over the internet in less than a minute after you post it.
Indeed!
The Law of Unintended Consequences is very real and even if you don't mind being exposed now, think of your future or perhaps even when you have a future family.... many potential employers or border service agents will take skeletons or even your children's "Sins of the Father/Mother" very serious. Just look at Twitter... full of life destroying vigilantes.

Indeed!
The Law of Unintended Consequences is very real and even if you don't mind being exposed now, think of your future or perhaps even when you have a future family.... many potential employers or border service agents will take skeletons or even your children's "Sins of the Father/Mother" very serious. Just look at Twitter... full of life destroying vigilantes.
All true. Potential employers pay a lot of money for background checks, drug testing, etc. Checking your social media, they can do for free, and they certainly do.

Look; do what you feel is right and what you feel is comfortable to you. Just because people are paranoid about making and or posting content does not mean you should be; I am also not discrediting their paranoia. Posting can be risky business.....as is doing the act itself in any way ...even in the security of your own home you pose some sort of risk, however if your comfortable with the risk and you plan things accordingly....you do not self incriminating and you are careful then you can post content and be fine.

I have posted videos and I intend to post more. I take necessary precautions and because of that I do not worry.....now people on this site love to judge and criticize and I bet people are going to jump on my post to do just that.....but it still won't change what I do as I feel comfortable doing it......point is....do you and do what makes you feel good. Obviously anyone doing anything with animals knows it's against the law so make decisions as if your Walking on egg shells.....be smart with what you do.

If you used your phone to film the video, be sure that it will take years until the file is unrecoverable even if you deleted it. If you used a real camera with a separate SD card or a phone that recorded it to a SD card, you have a chance to completely delete the file. Simply clicking delete does not help though.
So if anyone ever decides to run a simple deleted file recovery software on that device or card, your possibly illegal file will very likely still be there unless you wiped the card or the device.

Back