Naughty confessions.

I will get it started.

Last night I got a pair of my wife’s clean thong panties and milked our dog into the gusset patch of the thong, soaking it with his cum while she was out hanging out with her girlfriend. Then I put them back in her panty drawer. Then this morning she got up earlier than usual for work and got ready. When I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom she had changed her panties and had grabbed the dog cum panties and put them on.

So now she is going to be wearing dog cum soaked panties while she is riding horses and hanging out with her other work girlfriends all day and out to dinner with them!🥵

The thought of her grinding her pussy all over the dog cum and if you have ridden horses you know that panties can ride up between your lips. So she will also be rubbing her wetness all over the dog cum.

Oh you nasty fuck 😜😁
Will she be really mad at you if you tell her?
No she wouldn’t be mad. I put cum in her panties all the time. By now she figures that she is wearing cum panties all the time. She has a love hate relationship with fresh cum in her panties. She loves it when we go out and run errands or dinner and what not.But hates the wet feeling when I do it before she goes to the darn to ride. FYI adding 🐕 cum is newish as our boys have just gotten old enough to produce a good amount and enjoy the play.

No she wouldn’t be mad. I put cum in her panties all the time. By now she figures that she is wearing cum panties all the time. She has a love hate relationship with fresh cum in her panties. She loves it when we go out and run errands or dinner and what not.But hates the wet feeling when I do it before she goes to the darn to ride. FYI adding 🐕 cum is newish as our boys have just gotten old enough to produce a good amount and enjoy the play.
I didn't release my cum for like 3 straight months. Send me her panties I am sure I will soak them wet with my cum.

Lol we have talked about it before. She has a lot of retired panties that I kept to do kinky things with. Might have to bring the subject back up and get her to wear the retired panties for a couple days straight and put them up for sale.
Ive never bought any but I know there is a market for them and plenty of people buy and sell worn/used undergarments

I do enjoy seeing some soiled panties can't lie! Bonus for the extra wet and obvious creamy ones!!
Love to see or hear about ladies taking a load from man or beast and just pulling their panties back up and going about the rest of the day!!

Ive never bought any but I know there is a market for them and plenty of people buy and sell worn/used undergarments

I do enjoy seeing some soiled panties can't lie! Bonus for the extra wet and obvious creamy ones!!
Love to see or hear about ladies taking a load from man or beast and just pulling their panties back up and going about the rest of the day!!
I love they way my wife smells after a long day at the barn! I absolutely agree with you…I love it when we fuck in public and she pulls her panties up or pulls them back over her pussy if I have just aid them to the side and let’s my cum soak them. I also love it when she isn’t wearing panties and it runs down her legs. That’s also why I like pigs. Fill her to the max then plug her and take her out to dinner and dancing.

Back