mythicalcreations.shop (animal sex dolls)

mythicalcreations

Zooville Settler
Hey everybody :),

I recently joined Zooville as a vendor (you have probably seen my ad on the forum). I sell animal sex dolls and just recently released the first dog sex doll.

About me

I have been a vendor on other forums for about 3 years. Where I also sold sex dolls. After a while I also started making custom dolls for customers that had special wishes. You can get a glimpse of some of the custom dolls I made on the website: https://mythical-creations.net/about/

If you want an animal sex doll custom-made according to your wishes then I can help you with that.

Sex dolls can be a lot of fun, it can even be a hobby, but they have also been proven to be therapeutic. It's not just a sex toy, it's art and it's something that you can become emotionally attached to (just like you can feel love for a character in a book or movie). With that said, the doll can even start to feel like a companion after a while and that's something you can only experience for yourself. For me, having a fantasy in my head and being able to turn that into something real that I can touch and view is an amazing experience by itself, but being able to love something that has been in your fantasies for a while is what really makes it priceless and come alive :).

I am happy to now bring this experience to this community. I do not judge others based on their sexuality, but I think there have not been any animals sex dolls available before because this is considered taboo in our society. I think you should be yourself and do what makes you happy. Don't concern yourself with what others think about you. You do you. I love making sex dolls and I want to make them available to everybody, so here I am and I'm happy to help where I can.

First product - Dog Sex Doll

So my first product for this community is a dog sex doll. We worked on this for about 6 months. The official retail price is $2500. I'll be selling the first few copies for only $2000 to people who can promise to write a review about this product on the forum. If you are interested in the discount (in exchange for writing a review) then please let me know and I'll give you a coupon code that you can apply while placing an order via the webshop.

View attachment dogvid.mp4

Product details​

This dog sex is very realistic (made with platinum silicone and custom skeleton). It has oral, anal and vaginal function. Since it has a skeleton, it can be posed. Meaning it can assume multiple positions such as sitting and lying down. Please note the dog comes with a tight skeleton (as seen in the video) which is more suited for photography and a loose skeleton which is more suitable for sex.

You can purchase it here. https://mythicalcreations.shop/

Upcoming projects​

I know that price can be an issue. Silicone dolls are quite expensive. However, if you look around on the internet then you will see that most silicone dolls cost around $2500-3000. I kept the price relatively low for this doll (it weighs 33 kilograms) and I don't even want it to be sold for a higher price because I want to keep things affordable for my customers. That's why I decided not to let any reseller sell this product unless they sell it for $2500.

With that said, the next project (which I will start once I generated enough sales) will be a TPE animal sex doll and I promise that the price of the TPE doll will be below $1200. TPE is simply a cheaper material. It's not as durable or realistic-looking as silicone, but it still feels and looks great.

I am considering creating a dragon, bear, pig, lion or something else that people in this community favor. Please leave a comment in this topic and let me know which animal you would like to see turned into a sex doll. Whichever animal is most mentioned in this topic, is the animal that I will be turning into a sex doll ;-).

Conclusion​

I hope people are as excited about these products as I am. If you have any questions then feel free to send me a pm or e-mail. For now I also want to wish everybody here a Merry Christmas and hope to do business with you soon :).

Attachments

• 0AFD4C05-4906-46FE-9C9F-244EBF0C1428.jpg
    0AFD4C05-4906-46FE-9C9F-244EBF0C1428.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 1,606
  • 0F2489C0-81B5-4D62-A2D3-088543CE97AF.jpg
    0F2489C0-81B5-4D62-A2D3-088543CE97AF.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 6DA5B4CB-26FF-43B5-84AC-C761B1C56919.jpg
    6DA5B4CB-26FF-43B5-84AC-C761B1C56919.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 1,368
  • 08A58517-0B86-44DF-A316-1491FF103A81.jpg
    08A58517-0B86-44DF-A316-1491FF103A81.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,294
  • 99491DC2-EB00-4F41-8FB0-792F6C3FC982.jpg
    99491DC2-EB00-4F41-8FB0-792F6C3FC982.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 1,663
  • A531C085-0690-4556-95A1-11AA256C0770.jpg
    A531C085-0690-4556-95A1-11AA256C0770.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 1,744
  • D20D5046-C1C3-4D1F-80B4-0E68EDA5A714.jpg
    D20D5046-C1C3-4D1F-80B4-0E68EDA5A714.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 2,259
  • ge2.png
    ge2.png
    689.1 KB · Views: 2,177
  • 30261671189681_.pic.jpg
    30261671189681_.pic.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 2,212
Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize that next to canines, equines are the most sought after animal companions and lovers? In fact there is a poll thread asking which 'pussy' is best and mare 'pussy' was in the lead at 50% until the canine people rallied to take it. I realize a full-sized mare wouldn't work but perhaps a miniature?

Last edited:
You do realize that next to canines that equines are the most sought after animal companions and lovers? In fact there is a poll thread asking which 'pussy' is best with mare 'pussy' having the lead at 50%. I realize a full-sized mare wouldn't work but perhaps a miniature?
You make a good point. Yes, would absolutely consider making a miniature one.

For some reason unknown to me, my webshop is down/offline. I will try to fix this as soon as possible.

Update: website is back online, but I will be creating a back-up site to prevent any delays for people wanting to order. The url of the backup site will be https://mythicalcreations.shop. Please keep in mind that if the webshop link does not work, that you can just use this alternative url to order.

Last edited:
Are the Wet Orca cases cleared up? And shouldn't the community be informed of its status?
All his topics were deleted. His ad was deleted. His site was deleted. I asked him to step down as a reseller and he did. I think that should clear things up? You can ask ZThorse for more clarity if needed, but Mythical is now the official seller of the product.

There was an interesting turn of events with the creation of these dolls.

So Wet Orca has officially handed over the sales of these dolls to Mythical Creations. They are the confirmed manufacturers of the product and can deliver it at a better price. It took some time to clear the waters on this one, as there were claims on both sides of ownership but in the end, it does indeed seem mythical was the one producing the dolls.

Hence, I can provide clarity and the advertisement has been moved over to mythicals website. All inquiries should be sent to them about their products.

Here are two coupon codes that can be used to apply a $500 discount. Please note by using the coupon you agree to write a review about the product in this topic. First come first serve. The coupons can only be used once.

OJ3YEANEYJCJ

A3I82H5DP5W7​

This is good news.
However, it is surprising that W.O. could do this for so long and, according to his claim, it is impossible to sell the dolls cheaper and misled (?) in everything.

This is good news.
However, it is surprising that W.O. could do this for so long and, according to his claim, it is impossible to sell the dolls cheaper and misled (?) in everything.
I don't think he was trying to mislead people. He is a marketer & reseller and they try to make as much profit as possible, his mistake was that he aimed way too high. I think he just had unrealistic expectations and thought he could charge people a lot of money because this is the first doll of it's kind. I didn't even know where he was advertising until I discovered this forum. I didn't even want to intervene until I started feeling really bad about the incredibly high price. I saw how people were mocking the price. I read all the replies. After that I realized that the product won't sell if people are being overcharged and it would just make us seem like a greedy company. Nobody would take us seriously. I believe it's possible to achieve way more by offering good service, being honest to people and charging fair prices. That's why I took over because that's my business philosophy and the company was beginning to move in the wrong direction. I might still accept resellers to sell our products in the future, but this time I will most definitely put a limit on how much they can charge people and they shouldn't lie about for how much they can sell the doll. It's a business strategy that I'm sure a lot of businesses use though, but I won't be doing that, I can't feel good about overcharging people. It's something I can't stand. When browsing AirBnB for example and I see a person charging $1,000 per night for a tiny apartment, I would never want to do business with such a person. However, it happens incredibly much that people will overcharge you big time for a room or apartment on AirBnB and apparently it works for them. I think that's the mentality a lot of companies/people have, let's just charge a lot and see if we can get away with it. Anyways, I apologize for what happened.

Will there be furry dolls? The fur would add a lot to the real experience. Silicone itself is pretty bare.
Yes, we can make those in the future if enough people request it. Not sure yet on how we can do that and keep the price low. I'll look into it.

You see, silicone is bare, but actually does support implanted hair. Technically, we could even implant real dog hair into the current doll, but it's not realistic since it would take months to do that and the labor costs would be through the roof. It's months of labor, so that would just be too expensive. I think it might be an interesting option for a person who has a lot of money to spend, a lot of patience and that thinks the long wait and huge amount of money is worth it, but for the majority it's not a viable option. If a lot of people want us to make it, or if somebody orders a custom-made with fur then we will try to find an affordable way to make such a doll.

Yes, we can make those in the future if enough people request it. Not sure yet on how we can do that and keep the price low. I'll look into it.

You see, silicone is bare, but actually does support implanted hair. Technically, we could even implant real dog hair into the current doll, but it's not realistic since it would take months to do that and the labor costs would be through the roof. It's months of labor, so that would just be too expensive. I think it might be an interesting option for a person who has a lot of money to spend, a lot of patience and that thinks the long wait and huge amount of money is worth it, but for the majority it's not a viable option. If a lot of people want us to make it, or if somebody orders a custom-made with fur then we will try to find an affordable way to make such a doll.
I was about to say, that you could have the fur option as a custom made only. Of what I had seen on the website, then it should cover the labour for what you offering (as a start price I assuming)

Aslo about askimg questions. Can it be here or in PM as you wrote of the start of the thread (Im stil fairly new to this site so I arent sure what or where the PM is)

I was about to say, that you could have the fur option as a custom made only. Of what I had seen on the website, then it should cover the labour for what you offering (as a start price I assuming)

Aslo about askimg questions. Can it be here or in PM as you wrote of the start of the thread (Im stil fairly new to this site so I arent sure what or where the PM is)
Fur option is a great idea and I really hope at some point somebody will purchase a custom-made doll from us, so that we can develop it and start selling a fur doll in the store.

If you click on my profile name then there is a button that says "start conversation", that's how you start a private convo. PM basically means Private Message.

Fur option is a great idea and I really hope at some point somebody will purchase a custom-made doll from us, so that we can develop it and start selling a fur doll in the store.

If you click on my profile name then there is a button that says "start conversation", that's how you start a private convo. PM basically means Private Message.
Ah thank you

Hey everybody :),

I recently joined Zooville as a vendor (you have probably seen my ad on the forum). I sell animal sex dolls and just recently released the first dog sex doll.

About me

I have been a vendor on other forums for about 3 years. Where I also sold sex dolls. After a while I also started making custom dolls for customers that had special wishes. You can get a glimpse of some of the custom dolls I made on the website: https://mythical-creations.net/about/

If you want an animal sex doll custom-made according to your wishes then I can help you with that.

Sex dolls can be a lot of fun, it can even be a hobby, but they have also been proven to be therapeutic. It's not just a sex toy, it's art and it's something that you can become emotionally attached to (just like you can feel love for a character in a book or movie). With that said, the doll can even start to feel like a companion after a while and that's something you can only experience for yourself. For me, having a fantasy in my head and being able to turn that into something real that I can touch and view is an amazing experience by itself, but being able to love something that has been in your fantasies for a while is what really makes it priceless and come alive :).

I am happy to now bring this experience to this community. I do not judge others based on their sexuality, but I think there have not been any animals sex dolls available before because this is considered taboo in our society. I think you should be yourself and do what makes you happy. Don't concern yourself with what others think about you. You do you. I love making sex dolls and I want to make them available to everybody, so here I am and I'm happy to help where I can.

First product - Dog Sex Doll

So my first product for this community is a dog sex doll. We worked on this for about 6 months. The official retail price is $2500. I'll be selling the first few copies for only $2000 to people who can promise to write a review about this product on the forum. If you are interested in the discount (in exchange for writing a review) then please let me know and I'll give you a coupon code that you can apply while placing an order via the webshop.

View attachment 340964

Product details​

This dog sex is very realistic (made with platinum silicone and custom skeleton). It has oral, anal and vaginal function. Since it has a skeleton, it can be posed. Meaning it can assume multiple positions such as sitting and lying down. Please note the dog comes with a tight skeleton (as seen in the video) which is more suited for photography and a loose skeleton which is more suitable for sex.

You can purchase it here: https://mythical-creations.net/store/Dog-Sex-Doll-p519288785c

Upcoming projects​

I know that price can be an issue. Silicone dolls are quite expensive. However, if you look around on the internet then you will see that most silicone dolls cost around $2500-3000. I kept the price relatively low for this doll (it weighs 33 kilograms) and I don't even want it to be sold for a higher price because I want to keep things affordable for my customers. That's why I decided not to let any reseller sell this product unless they sell it for $2500.

With that said, the next project (which I will start once I generated enough sales) will be a TPE animal sex doll and I promise that the price of the TPE doll will be below $1200. TPE is simply a cheaper material. It's not as durable or realistic-looking as silicone, but it still feels and looks great.

I am considering creating a dragon, bear, pig, lion or something else that people in this community favor. Please leave a comment in this topic and let me know which animal you would like to see turned into a sex doll. Whichever animal is most mentioned in this topic, is the animal that I will be turning into a sex doll ;-).

Conclusion​

I hope people are as excited about these products as I am. If you have any questions then feel free to send me a pm or e-mail. For now I also want to wish everybody here a Merry Christmas and hope to do business with you soon :).
I need to see it in use first

So if you make a dragon toy, I could send you a 3D model. if you realized this, you would find quite a few takers.

So if you make a dragon toy, I could send you a 3D model. if you realized this, you would find quite a few takers.
Yes, I can make it, but somebody (or a group of people) needs to invest in the mold, or I invest myself when I made enough sales.

In the beginning you always invest yourself, after all you cannot foresee whether you will have setbacks and the costs will increase.

there are enough furries who want a dragon puppet.

@mythicalcreations
k, gotta admit; this entirely has me curious on an engineering level (ya, ya, i'm an engineer, can't help it; just how my mind works).

what is the skeleton made of? polycarb? PTFE? ABS?
how is the mold poured with the skeleton inside? vacuum injection? (as in negative pressure before doing the pour to draw the liquid in, as opposed to the degassing technique)
how are the joints designed to not cause damage to the surrounding material? (if you used PTFE and encapsulated ball joints then obviously that's how)
how do you account for the flexing of the skeleton not wearing on the materials and causing external damage to show?

@mythicalcreations
k, gotta admit; this entirely has me curious on an engineering level (ya, ya, i'm an engineer, can't help it; just how my mind works).

what is the skeleton made of? polycarb? PTFE? ABS?
how is the mold poured with the skeleton inside? vacuum injection? (as in negative pressure before doing the pour to draw the liquid in, as opposed to the degassing technique)
how are the joints designed to not cause damage to the surrounding material? (if you used PTFE and encapsulated ball joints then obviously that's how)
how do you account for the flexing of the skeleton not wearing on the materials and causing external damage to show?
I just designed the 3D model, the factory made the final product. Some of these questions I can't answer. The skeleton is made of stainless steel, it does have ball joints.

I just designed the 3D model, the factory made the final product. Some of these questions I can't answer. The skeleton is made of stainless steel, it does have ball joints.
jesus, well now i know where a lot of the cost comes from.
price of steel let alone stainless is ridiculous right now (and has been for quite a while);

used to be i could get a 4'x8' sheet of 1/4" high carbon steel plate and not break $400, maybe $500 with tax and freight, now i'd be lucky if i could not spend almost $800-$1200 for the same exact thing.

on that note i'd probably not have used a bare metal for the structure of the skeleton.

stainless does allow adhesion to silicone, so as the ball joints are moved (and inevitably turned/twisted) the skeleton pieces will pull the silicone along with them, there's a pretty decent probability that eventually the skeleton will turn enough to break or create early wear/tear on the silicone due to torsion; the other possibility is that the skeleton will break free from the silicone and allow for shifting/twisting of the silicone independent of the skeleton.
same goes for the ball joints if they are stainless and not encapsulated as well.

a more durable/resilient (and probably quite cheaper considering the cost of metals today) option would have likely been an ABS or polycarbonate frame with PTFE ball joint components; if breakage was a concern then a plastic outer layer with a stainless or aluminum rod through the core of each component length to the center of the ball of each ball joint, would have been quite durable.

jesus, well now i know where a lot of the cost comes from.
price of steel let alone stainless is ridiculous right now (and has been for quite a while);

used to be i could get a 4'x8' sheet of 1/4" high carbon steel plate and not break $400, maybe $500 with tax and freight, now i'd be lucky if i could not spend almost $800-$1200 for the same exact thing.

on that note i'd probably not have used a bare metal for the structure of the skeleton.

stainless does allow adhesion to silicone, so as the ball joints are moved (and inevitably turned/twisted) the skeleton pieces will pull the silicone along with them, there's a pretty decent probability that eventually the skeleton will turn enough to break or create early wear/tear on the silicone due to torsion; the other possibility is that the skeleton will break free from the silicone and allow for shifting/twisting of the silicone independent of the skeleton.
same goes for the ball joints if they are stainless and not encapsulated as well.

a more durable/resilient (and probably quite cheaper considering the cost of metals today) option would have likely been an ABS or polycarbonate frame with PTFE ball joint components; if breakage was a concern then a plastic outer layer with a stainless or aluminum rod through the core of each component length to the center of the ball of each ball joint, would have been quite durable.
We will improve as we go along, but factory has ensured me that this dog doll can last for years. Thank you for your advice.

We will improve as we go along, but factory has ensured me that this dog doll can last for years. Thank you for your advice.

Do you have the dolls made by the same manufacturers from these dolls here?

I have a friend who is pretty knowledgeable about it and the Chinese producers are sort of at the forefront of production. There's nothing better. (for exemple Zelex, YL, Irontech, WM Dolls)

Do you have the dolls made by the same manufacturers from these dolls here?

I have a friend who is pretty knowledgeable about it and the Chinese producers are sort of at the forefront of production. There's nothing better. (for exemple Zelex, YL, Irontech, WM Dolls)
I'm not working with Elsababe no, but I worked a lot with Zelex, Irontech and WM dolls.

Back