mythicalcreations.shop (animal sex dolls)

it is way too expensive, for that price you have real bitch and less even for 1500 euros have real one.. so why will i pay 2000 dollars for this doll. I have an idea that you think that if people like animals they will buy them for that price ???. further I don't like cock black bitch? ..why didn't you take inspiration from real dogs then?. I understand that costs money and time, but you could have handled this better..
$2000... Riiiight. Tell me you do now own a dog without telling me you do not own a dog and pay the bills 😅

Also, the cost is right for the product, it is just higher than what many would like/afford to pay for it.

Have a look at the thread. Most of what you say is already explained.

it is way too expensive, for that price you have real bitch and less even for 1500 euros have real one.. so why will i pay 2000 dollars for this doll. I have an idea that you think that if people like animals they will buy them for that price ???. further I don't like cock black bitch? ..why didn't you take inspiration from real dogs then?. I understand that costs money and time, but you could have handled this better..
Dogs cost a lot more than $1500 over their life.
Initial purchase price is nothing compared to:
Food
Toys
Vet visits
Shots
Emergency stomach pumping from eating a towel
Sprained ankle from jumping off a ledge
Cancer surgery
Lifelong medication
...all of which is worth it but still, $1500 is about a single surgery for a single condition in an older dog

Dogs cost a lot more than $1500 over their life.
Initial purchase price is nothing compared to:
Food
Toys
Vet visits
Shots
Emergency stomach pumping from eating a towel
Sprained ankle from jumping off a ledge
Cancer surgery
Lifelong medication
...all of which is worth it but still, $1500 is about a single surgery for a single condition in an older dog
and anything that breaks on that thing do you think is cheap to fix?. dog food is around 60 euros / dollar and if you have 1 dog you really don't lose money every month. vet can insure you in my country. my point is that sometimes you have to pay attention when looking at the model, repair will be difficult.. everything is almost 1 whole so repairing is expensive i don't see anywhere that it can be made or that your dog's vagina can be removed if breaks down. So your point is the same as mine

you say the bill has to pay I understand that. but this thing is a whole, the vagina cannot be separated from the whole, so if it breaks, repair is expensive, the parts you sell are also way too expensive for what you get. you are money wolves who think you can replace something because it wil cost money?? .. you don't get it. an animal is not only something that costs money an animal gives love that loves you even when things are going badly with you then you get support from your animal. apparently you don't know that.

Actually read some of the preceding discussions before jumping to conclusions dude.
The manufacturer is very experienced selling human dolls. They know the business, they know the product.

Calling them "Money wolves" is just unfair. They're using quality materials that simply aren't cheap.
Sure, the market for this product is much smaller than they'd have liked, but that doesn't give you the right to be so rude.

If you have a point you'd like to make, you're much more likely to be taken seriously if you don't resort to insulting any and every user that disagrees with you.

Actually read some of the preceding discussions before jumping to conclusions dude.
The manufacturer is very experienced selling human dolls. They know the business, they know the product.

Calling them "Money wolves" is just unfair. They're using quality materials that simply aren't cheap.
Sure, the market for this product is much smaller than they'd have liked, but that doesn't give you the right to be so rude.

If you have a point you'd like to make, you're much more likely to be taken seriously if you don't resort to insulting any and every user that disagrees with you.
I have read dude so you draw the wrong conclusion that I did not read. I can give my opinion and if you don't like it then that's not my problem. and if you say it is not as the makers expected why are you selling??..

Of course people are not allowed to agree with my opinion. I just give an answer why I don't think the product is cheaper than a real dog

I agree 100% with this reaction to us being called "money wolves". I won't bother to start a discussion with somebody that throws insults around without checking the facts. Thanks for having my back Bloit, I appreciate it :).

I have read dude so you draw the wrong conclusion that I did not read. I can give my opinion and if you don't like it then that's not my problem. and if you say it is not as the makers expected why are you selling??..

Of course people are not allowed to agree with my opinion. I just give an answer why I don't think the product is cheaper than a real dog
It's one thing to voice your opinion, that's fine.

The way you worded it, though, is absolutely not fine. You were very rude.

Alright @aapschaap apparently you didn't get the memo to stop while you were ahead. So I've revoked your ability to reply to this thread and I'm issuing you a 1 point 8 month warning infraction against your account for flaming.

You said whatever species gets mentioned the most will be the next doll, and later said there won't be a next one at all if not enough people buy...

So despite the vote for a mare doll being a solid four and dragon being three, and despite how unlikely us getting this far seems right now, and despite how aggressively impractical it'd be to actually have and move and clean...

...I still passionately vote for a feral bear doll. Not a little sun bear, a big one like a grizzly or kodiak. Butt as wide as a fridge, muzzle as wide as your head, paws the size of pillows, the works.

You said whatever species gets mentioned the most will be the next doll, and later said there won't be a next one at all if not enough people buy...

So despite the vote for a mare doll being a solid four and dragon being three, and despite how unlikely us getting this far seems right now, and despite how aggressively impractical it'd be to actually have and move and clean...

...I still passionately vote for a feral bear doll. Not a little sun bear, a big one like a grizzly or kodiak. Butt as wide as a fridge, muzzle as wide as your head, paws the size of pillows, the works.

That's gonna be extremely expensive, extremely heavy, and friggin' impractical...

I mean, a better alternative would be a posable plush figure on that scale with silicone bits and some added weight.

That's gonna be extremely expensive, extremely heavy, and friggin' impractical...

I mean, a better alternative would be a posable plush figure on that scale with silicone bits and some added weight.
Oh believe me, I know. I'm still trying to figure out how I intend to handle the lifesize silicone T-rex paws I wanna commission soon. A full-bodied bear would be 20x worse. I'd need one of those cranes they use for working on engine blocks just to move it around. I still kinda want it though, if I had the option.

But funny thing. Since I don't have that option, a weighted plush with silicone bits is actually my precise plan.

Oh believe me, I know. I'm still trying to figure out how I intend to handle the lifesize silicone T-rex paws I wanna commission soon. A full-bodied bear would be 20x worse. I'd need one of those cranes they use for working on engine blocks just to move it around. I still kinda want it though, if I had the option.

But funny thing. Since I don't have that option, a weighted plush with silicone bits is actually my precise plan.
We could use foam to make it lighter though :)

We could use foam to make it lighter though :)
If you use foam to make it lighter would that reduce the cost by a significant margin? if you use foam with the framing and only use silicone for the “useable” parts you may want to send it in parts and have the buyer assemble the product upon arrival(potentially in such a way that you can remove the “useable” parts for cleaning. also make the containing frame for the “useable” parts out of a non porous plastic so the container can be cleaned as well

If you use foam to make it lighter would that reduce the cost by a significant margin? if you use foam with the framing and only use silicone for the “useable” parts you may want to send it in parts and have the buyer assemble the product upon arrival(potentially in such a way that you can remove the “useable” parts for cleaning. also make the containing frame for the “useable” parts out of a non porous plastic so the container can be cleaned as well
Yes it would. That's a possibility.

Yes it would. That's a possibility.
If you would go with my suggestion you could send each part separately as a milestone for people to have incentive to pay for the product if they end up paying via payment plan starting with the torso then back limbs, then the front limbs and tail, and the head with neck as the final milestone. Or if you want to bundle all legs and the tail together as one bundle i highly recommend making the whole thing modular so people can construct the product together. Maybe mix and match parts for their own custom doll but keep the front legs and back legs as two separate bundles so people don’t go overboard and have a lopsided sex doll.

If you would go with my suggestion you could send each part separately as a milestone for people to have incentive to pay for the product if they end up paying via payment plan starting with the torso then back limbs, then the front limbs and tail, and the head with neck as the final milestone. Or if you want to bundle all legs and the tail together as one bundle i highly recommend making the whole thing modular so people can construct the product together. Maybe mix and match parts for their own custom doll but keep the front legs and back legs as two separate bundles so people don’t go overboard and have a lopsided sex doll.
That's just a stupid idea...

The whole point of that doll is that it's a single piece, no seams.
Why would someone agree to getting just a leg? Then 3 months later, another leg, possibly with some slight colour difference...

I can't. We would have to create a new mold if people want it to have removable arms and legs.

It's a shame there are such few sales. I don't see myself developing any new animal sex dolls with a low volume of sales.
We have a saying for that. You have to deliver first.

Many dildo manufacturers first produce expenses on their own pockets (in the high four-digit amount).

In addition, potential buyers first want to see whether a product really exists. For example, if Bad Dragon released a doll like that, it would be easy.

We have a saying for that. You have to deliver first.

Many dildo manufacturers first produce expenses on their own pockets (in the high four-digit amount).

In addition, potential buyers first want to see whether a product really exists. For example, if Bad Dragon released a doll like that, it would be easy.
I made some sales and testimonials and additional pictures are coming soon. Currently working on dog doll with Husky colors.

I made some sales and testimonials and additional pictures are coming soon. Currently working on dog doll with Husky colors.
Perhaps a "reboot" would make more sense. This forum should not appear in the imprint, you could look for a gap in the market for furries.
Even if it's expensive, get some dolls and try to sell them directly at a convention.

Perhaps a "reboot" would make more sense. This forum should not appear in the imprint, you could look for a gap in the market for furries.
Even if it's expensive, get some dolls and try to sell them directly at a convention.
I think the market is even lower for furries, as a "real dog" sex doll is just... zoo.
I'm not sure any con would accept that.

Hey everybody :),

I recently joined Zooville as a vendor (you have probably seen my ad on the forum). I sell animal sex dolls and just recently released the first dog sex doll.

About me

I have been a vendor on other forums for about 3 years. Where I also sold sex dolls. After a while I also started making custom dolls for customers that had special wishes. You can get a glimpse of some of the custom dolls I made on the website: https://mythical-creations.net/about/

If you want an animal sex doll custom-made according to your wishes then I can help you with that.

Sex dolls can be a lot of fun, it can even be a hobby, but they have also been proven to be therapeutic. It's not just a sex toy, it's art and it's something that you can become emotionally attached to (just like you can feel love for a character in a book or movie). With that said, the doll can even start to feel like a companion after a while and that's something you can only experience for yourself. For me, having a fantasy in my head and being able to turn that into something real that I can touch and view is an amazing experience by itself, but being able to love something that has been in your fantasies for a while is what really makes it priceless and come alive :).

I am happy to now bring this experience to this community. I do not judge others based on their sexuality, but I think there have not been any animals sex dolls available before because this is considered taboo in our society. I think you should be yourself and do what makes you happy. Don't concern yourself with what others think about you. You do you. I love making sex dolls and I want to make them available to everybody, so here I am and I'm happy to help where I can.

First product - Dog Sex Doll

So my first product for this community is a dog sex doll. We worked on this for about 6 months. The official retail price is $2500. I'll be selling the first few copies for only $2000 to people who can promise to write a review about this product on the forum. If you are interested in the discount (in exchange for writing a review) then please let me know and I'll give you a coupon code that you can apply while placing an order via the webshop.

View attachment 340964

Product details​

This dog sex is very realistic (made with platinum silicone and custom skeleton). It has oral, anal and vaginal function. Since it has a skeleton, it can be posed. Meaning it can assume multiple positions such as sitting and lying down. Please note the dog comes with a tight skeleton (as seen in the video) which is more suited for photography and a loose skeleton which is more suitable for sex.

You can purchase it here: https://mythical-creations.net/store/Dog-Sex-Doll-p519288785c

Upcoming projects​

I know that price can be an issue. Silicone dolls are quite expensive. However, if you look around on the internet then you will see that most silicone dolls cost around $2500-3000. I kept the price relatively low for this doll (it weighs 33 kilograms) and I don't even want it to be sold for a higher price because I want to keep things affordable for my customers. That's why I decided not to let any reseller sell this product unless they sell it for $2500.

With that said, the next project (which I will start once I generated enough sales) will be a TPE animal sex doll and I promise that the price of the TPE doll will be below $1200. TPE is simply a cheaper material. It's not as durable or realistic-looking as silicone, but it still feels and looks great.

I am considering creating a dragon, bear, pig, lion or something else that people in this community favor. Please leave a comment in this topic and let me know which animal you would like to see turned into a sex doll. Whichever animal is most mentioned in this topic, is the animal that I will be turning into a sex doll ;-).

Conclusion​

I hope people are as excited about these products as I am. If you have any questions then feel free to send me a pm or e-mail. For now I also want to wish everybody here a Merry Christmas and hope to do business with you soon :).
Can you please make a mare version with realistic vulva

You know I sell dolls in many niches. I honestly just love creating and I just wanted to see if people in this niche are interested in such a doll, if they are then great, if not that's also ok. There is not point in trying to sell at a convention, there would be too much controversy.

I still think the sales will increase, most new ideas often have a slow start. As far as furries is concerned, I checked out fur affinity forums where people same to hate people who are into real animals, I like this community a whole lot better.

You know I sell dolls in many niches. I honestly just love creating and I just wanted to see if people in this niche are interested in such a doll, if they are then great, if not that's also ok. There is not point in trying to sell at a convention, there would be too much controversy.

I still think the sales will increase, most new ideas often have a slow start. As far as furries is concerned, I checked out fur affinity forums where people same to hate people who are into real animals, I like this community a whole lot better.
For what it's worth, I'm a furry and a zoo, and I'd also go for a lifelike anthro doll in an instant. I've always preferred anthros to have a more realistic look; even if parts of their proportions are "extra-real", I like it when they still have that... bio-grit, for lack of a better term, over toonish smoothness.
Wait, where was I even going with that...
Oh right; in short, if you guys made a detailed anthro doll, I think it would be awesome. But I'm just one person...

Totally agreed. *This* is totally not for furry market but still a niche you would like to explore next.

Thinking out loud:
There is a few people with a *lot* of money and a taste for exclusivity in the furry thing.
Many drawings are sold for more than your dolls cost, and all it takes is sticking this wolf head design in a conventional doll, and yes heavy legs modification, and give it a try.
(if you get there I can even think collabs with some big artists to sell their character dolls to the fanbase)

Apart from that, (and coming from a non customer) I really thank you for the effort. I understand it is a business looking for new markets. Still, you have thought and put resources on the zoo thing 😃
So I hope you get rewarded and sells increase soon.

To be honest, as a furry too, then the furry community is just too wildly spread and weird. I had met some pleasant persons of that fandom, and I also met or seen the weird part of it. I bet there is few in the fur fandom that wouldnt mind. But if they do want one, then I feel that they either know about this forum already or ending up finding it

Back