mythicalcreations.shop (animal sex dolls)

As someone who is interested in the logistics of this, if you don't mind sharing some details (vague or not), how was launch day and have you made lots of sales, or just a few?

Also does fur/dust/fibers stick to the silicone like it does on most other toys?

As someone who is interested in the logistics of this, if you don't mind sharing some details (vague or not), how was launch day and have you made lots of sales, or just a few?

Also does fur/dust/fibers stick to the silicone like it does on most other toys?
I don't mind. Made only 1 sale so far and a few customers are commited to buying it later.

No, TPE tends to attract dust. Silicone does not attract dust or hairs.

Maybe we should produce small props like Bad dragon, because it is more affordable and the cost of the entire dolls should be financed from the small props profit.
I don't see the point of developing new dolls if not many people seem to buy them.

I don't see the point of developing new dolls if not many people seem to buy them.
Actually makes sense, but as @Twelvepaws says possibly the toy market has some more potential.

There is a number of players in the market but you seem to have tech and knowledge to make innovations.

I might see some busines in things like a flareble horse dildo or an inflatable dog wearable. Much easier and cheaper to develop than a full doll.

Also, a TPE version would probably drive the costs below 1500, if you can hit that price point I think it becomes a lot more feasible for a lot more people.
Yes ill invest in that with the profit I make from the dolls. I just hope I reach a certain amount of sales, so I can do that.

We make dolls. Our expertise is in that field. I'm not interested in making small animal sex toys and there seems to be plenty of that available already.

I really appreciate the feedback though guys.

That's what a few of us warned the other guy for, from the start.
A poll on a zoo forum is not a good indicator of potential sales... Voters are horny, but have no financial stake whatsoever.
Yeah I'm familiar with it. You can have 100 people voting yes, but it doesn't mean anything. I had plenty of success in other niches though. Even with more expensive dolls. Plenty of people from Europe and US willing to spend 10k on a custom-made doll as well. There is no shortage of it in my experience. I guess it just depends on the niche you're in.

Also, a TPE version would probably drive the costs below 1500, if you can hit that price point I think it becomes a lot more feasible for a lot more people.
The problem with TPE is that it's a horrible material.

Sticky, sweats chemicals, and doesn't last long enough for something that costs that much.

The problem with TPE is that it's a horrible material.

Sticky, sweats chemicals, and doesn't last long enough for something that costs that much.
That's why we went with silicone, but too many people here want cheap products, which is understandable, but yes it comes with a cost (lower quality).

Yeah I'm familiar with it. You can have 100 people voting yes, but it doesn't mean anything. I had plenty of success in other niches though. Even with more expensive dolls. Plenty of people from Europe and US willing to spend 10k on a custom-made doll as well. There is no shortage of it in my experience. I guess it just depends on the niche you're in.
Compared to human dolls, dog dolls are completely different, because most people would rather buy a real dog with that money. To make this work, you couldn't ask more than $500 for the doll.
The human doll is bought for 10,000, because can't buy a human, like a dog.

Compared to human dolls, dog dolls are completely different, because most people would rather buy a real dog with that money. To make this work, you couldn't ask more than $500 for the doll.
Sure thing 😁 ... for us.

Already mentioned part of the profile market was people who fantasize with it but would actually *dislike* the idea if sex with a real dog.

There are actually a few in this site, I suppose. But likely more antizoo furries?

You can pay money for a prostitute and then she is yours sexually for a certain amount of time, so I don't agree with what your saying. You can have a girlfriend or a pay for a hooker hence your argument does not make sense. People don't buy adult sex dolls because they don't have access to the real thing. They can easily have access to the real thing with the help of money.

They want a sex doll because it's a luxury sex toy and many people buy sex toys for various reasons. I think the largest reason is if you have the money to buy a luxury sex toy yand you love sex and want to experiment with toys, then why wouldn't you buy it? $2000 might be a lot to you, but I had plenty of customers who don't think that's much at all.

I will stick to what I said before. In other niches there might be a larger group of people looking to buy and with that comes a larger group of people with disposable income. Those people have no problem paying $2000+ and this product is priced fairly. Those are just the facts.

I think this is a nice community and I would have loved to make different kind of animal sex dolls, but until I get enough sales or unless somebody is willing to pay 10k then I just don't see that happening. I'm not going to produce small toys because there is enough competition for that already and it's not my area of expertise.

In theory I could make TPE animal doll and sell it for under $1200. Its the best I can do.

Sorry to hear that, we do offer payment plans, don't know if that helps.
Just out of curiosity what is the minimum amount for the payment plans and do you need a line of credit because even though someone can afford to pay it with a debit card using the payment plan system if they don’t have a line of credit (don’t have a credit card or trust their financial situation enough to reliably pay for credit card fees, etc) that makes the payment plan redundant. Also if the overall cost of paying it over time is way higher than paying for the product outright including the tax and shipping costs if any, what is the point. How many payments are required to actually receive the sex doll or is there a set amount or percentage that needs to be paid in order to receive the product?

Just out of curiosity what is the minimum amount for the payment plans and do you need a line of credit because even though someone can afford to pay it with a debit card using the payment plan system if they don’t have a line of credit (don’t have a credit card or trust their financial situation enough to reliably pay for credit card fees, etc) that makes the payment plan redundant. Also if the overall cost of paying it over time is way higher than paying for the product outright including the tax and shipping costs if any, what is the point. How many payments are required to actually receive the sex doll or is there a set amount or percentage that needs to be paid in order to receive the product?
I am interested in getting one but I want to know what my options are for getting the product and how long I will have to wait for the product.

There is no extra costs for shipping, tax or for paying in installments. How much you pay and when is up to you. I can ship as soon as I received $2000.

There is no extra costs for shipping, tax or for paying in installments. How much you pay and when is up to you. I can ship as soon as I received $2000.
then we might have to either wait 15-40 months with me paying $50-$150 a month during that time and at that point the payment plan is not really worth it for either of us. Is it possible if I were to save the initial $2000 could i do the remaining $500 via payment plan. please note i will be going to college in the fall semester thanks to potential financial aid I may be able to afford it sooner.

It's a shame there are such few sales. I don't see myself developing any new animal sex dolls with a low volume of sales.
I'd buy one if I could, but the timing isn't so great right now. Money is tight as I'm trying to save up for a move and a vehicle. Once things start to settle this is definitely on my next thing to buy. And if you are offering payment plans, that's excellent!

then we might have to either wait 15-40 months with me paying $50-$150 a month during that time and at that point the payment plan is not really worth it for either of us. Is it possible if I were to save the initial $2000 could i do the remaining $500 via payment plan. please note i will be going to college in the fall semester thanks to potential financial aid I may be able to afford it sooner.
Yeah, sounds like a plan :).

Sorry to hear that, we do offer payment plans, don't know if that helps.
it is way too expensive, for that price you have real bitch and less even for 1500 euros have real one.. so why will i pay 2000 dollars for this doll. I have an idea that you think that if people like animals they will buy them for that price ???. further I don't like cock black bitch? ..why didn't you take inspiration from real dogs then?. I understand that costs money and time, but you could have handled this better..

Back