My wife wants to try it

So my ? Is how would I go about this I love making her dream come true big this is a big ask as I don’t know where to start. So as much help as possible would be greatly appreciated 👍🏻

So my ? Is how would I go about this I love making her dream come true big this is a big ask as I don’t know where to start. So as much help as possible would be greatly appreciated 👍🏻
How to section: How To's and Educational
Then stop asking questions for her and let her read the articles and ask questions herself. It is her big dream right, not yours that she does not know about yet? :D

It's such an open ended question...

I'd suggest taking your time and reading around, if you haven't already done so. Then be honest with yourself with regards to motivation and whose idea this is.

I realise this is a generalization but I feel women will think this through more than men, who don't always consider the consequences - such as the fantasy vs reality and how it may affect the relationship going forward.

It's such an open ended question...

I'd suggest taking your time and reading around, if you haven't already done so. Then be honest with yourself with regards to motivation and whose idea this is.

I realise this is a generalization but I feel women will think this through more than men, who don't always consider the consequences - such as the fantasy vs reality and how it may affect the relationship going forward.
I agree with you completely. Except she needs to be the one doing the research. As I've told people before. This has to be something SHE wants to try. Not something for him. It can and will affect the relationship going forward.

Back