My Vet found out

What an unlikely scenario. "Sir, I believe I have detected seed. And I say it is your seed Sir. And that is all. But by all means Sir, carry on because your dog has a fine coat and appears otherwise healthy".
I call "fantasy". lol

This joint has more Bullshit per square foot than a feeder cattle yard in Kansas. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY the "Vet" could have identified human ejaculate on a mere visual inspection. Like far too many of our fine upstanding members, this one is spinning a tall tale for the attention it garners. I was smarter than that as a Cube Scout. Maybe we should have a "Liars Club" for people who feel compelled to throw trash out for the admiration of the Rank and Vile among us, when they oughtto realize that some of us here actually play the game

....Mumma and that cuck nitwit would fit right in with this one....They could do a "Roast" once a month for the wildest flight of Fancy...

This joint has more Bullshit per square foot than a feeder cattle yard in Kansas. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY the "Vet" could have identified human ejaculate on a mere visual inspection. Like far too many of our fine upstanding members, this one is spinning a tall tale for the attention it garners. I was smarter than that as a Cube Scout. Maybe we should have a "Liars Club" for people who feel compelled to throw trash out for the admiration of the Rank and Vile among us, when they oughtto realize that some of us here actually play the game

....Mumma and that cuck nitwit would fit right in with this one....They could do a "Roast" once a month for the wildest flight of Fancy...
I love cowboys and I love how you say it like it is.

I love cowboys and I love how you say it like it is.
Well, Shucks, miss...truth is truth. Out here in the hinters, it's the only thing that matters.

Know the difference between a fairy tale
( as above) and a Cowboy story? Fairy Tales all start with " Once upon a Time....". Cowboy stories all start with, " Boys, Y'all ain't gonna believe this Shee-it, but...."

But then there's flat out lies, and they start ever whichaway, so you can't tell what the hell, 'til they're ridin' outta Dodge. There's a Rail headed outta town at seven pm....this here ol' liar ought to be ridin' it.

Well, Shucks, miss...truth is truth. Out here in the hinters, it's the only thing that matters.

Know the difference between a fairy tale
( as above) and a Cowboy story? Fairy Tales all start with " Once upon a Time....". Cowboy stories all start with, " Boys, Y'all ain't gonna believe this Shee-it, but...."

But then there's flat out lies, and they start ever whichaway, so you can't tell what the hell, 'til they're ridin' outta Dodge. There's a Rail headed outta town at seven pm....this here ol' liar ought to be ridin' it.
I think a lot of ppl get caught up in a fairy tale, tbh. Which is understandable but counterproductive.

I think a lot of ppl get caught up in a fairy tale, tbh. Which is understandable but counterproductive.
NO room for fairy tales here, ma'am, because there are far too many newbs coming here looking for the straight skinnay marink on the topic. Boneheads like the above make it very difficult to set those newbs on a path that won't get them jailed and their animals put down.

NO room for fairy tales here, ma'am, because there are far too many newbs coming here looking for the straight skinnay marink on the topic. Boneheads like the above make it very difficult to set those newbs on a path that won't get them jailed and their animals put down.
Ha, yeah, i am 100% inexperienced and fantasy is cool but real info is better.

Did this turn into the Saddlebum appreciation thread? Good! At least it's being used for something useful now! :gsd_laughing:

Back