My Start

pupaluv

Tourist
This site was just recommended to me by a friend and I am so excited to be a part of it. Due to being new I’m mot sure what rules there are and I definitely don’t want to mess this opportunity up.

I had my first experience when I was…. Younger than I am now… and it involved peanut butter and a very happy cocker mix who was more than willing to clean it up off of certain parts of my body. Being the horny teenager I was I had no common sense and did it right there on the kitchen floor while the rest of the family was out. Back then I felt ashamed and disgusted with myself. Now I know it’s just connecting with our animals and now my pup likes it as much as; if not more, than myself. Haven’t done too much yet, just oral.

Really grateful and super excited there is a place like this for like minded people.

Attachments

• 4183552A-26E0-41CE-A610-141BEB751602.jpeg
    4183552A-26E0-41CE-A610-141BEB751602.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 70
Well round here we try not to involve incentives to get our companions to interact with us but hey you're young and didn't know any better. Seems to me that you have lots to learn lucky for you this place has lots of resources that cover about every topic you will ever need to keep yourself and your companion happy and comfortable. And as always welcome to the community.

Well round here we try not to involve incentives to get our companions to interact with us but hey you're young and didn't know any better. Seems to me that you have lots to learn lucky for you this place has lots of resources that cover about every topic you will ever need to keep yourself and your companion happy and comfortable. And as always welcome to the community.
Just to clarify. I was 13 when I did the PB thing. I’m 31 now haha.

I agree with all the rest. Welcome and hope you like this place.

Back