My Pitbull, Buddy.

imanueltongi

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
So, i could not pass on this Pibble (Just another name for Pitbull) cutie.
They only wanted $150 for him. He has had all his shots and wormers and is intact :).
Buddy.jpeg

His dad, "Hotdawg"
dad.jpg

His mom, "Peanut"
mom.jpeg

He has free reign of the house, and loves to be outside.
He has these cute little spots near his eyes, look kind of like tears :). (Zoom in on first image & you can see them)
After a hard day of running around, he just likes to crash and recharge.
sleeping.jpeg
I think hes going to be a handsome guy once he is mature.

Omg he is so cute! bet he will have a huge cock !
I'm hoping so!
Depending on his attitude, i may or may not try to get him interested in sheath docking and anal. But hat will be when he is much older.
Definitely going to be giving him some handjobs though.

will you train him for girls too?
Not really a option. I live with my dad and brother on small farm looking after sheep and chickens (and they are both .... lets just say, religious).
I'd be out on my ass with no where to go if i tried to bring girl here.
We have a livestock guardian dog who get semi-regular handjobs and oral from me (when ever i'm alone on the farm, or way early in the morning when no one else is up.) but he does not like me making advances on his butt.
The sheep are really too skittish to get close enough to for any intimacy.
So pretty much the only animal action i get is off the livestock guardian dog.
At our our old homestead that we had to sell, we were much better set up, milking barns, loafing shed etc, and was pretty easy to sneak in some goat pussy action pretty much when ever i wanted.
Buddy, unlike the livestock guardian dog, is primarily going to be in the house, not outside guarding livestock. So there is more of chance for me to explore with him as he gets older.
Who knows, i may even get him to knot me some day :).

Back