My new Neotori Canines

knot_fur

Tourist
I picked up a couple of knotty friends in the Neotori Black Friday sale and forgot to post them here.

Not my first canine toys (I have an ElypseArt vixen and a couple of toys from Zetapaws) but these are certainly my largest!

The mundir is a medium - I wasn't able to take the knot the first time I used it, but got there on the second attempt after some gradual stretching on the knot. Wow it's a lot of fun!

The fenir is a large. This was a toy they had in stock and was heavily discounted so I decided to pick it up. It is currently too big for me to even attempt right now but with some training I hope to get there as it feels amazing in hand (and mouth) 😁

20201213_084015.jpg20201213_084225.jpg

I picked up a couple of knotty friends in the Neotori Black Friday sale and forgot to post them here.

Not my first canine toys (I have an ElypseArt vixen and a couple of toys from Zetapaws) but these are certainly my largest!

The mundir is a medium - I wasn't able to take the knot the first time I used it, but got there on the second attempt after some gradual stretching on the knot. Wow it's a lot of fun!

The fenir is a large. This was a toy they had in stock and was heavily discounted so I decided to pick it up. It is currently too big for me to even attempt right now but with some training I hope to get there as it feels amazing in hand (and mouth) 😁

View attachment 135586View attachment 135588
Ooh, so modern!

Try the Fenrir right after the Knot from the Mundir :)
Also they look nice ^^
I very nearly did just that last time it was out. Was playing with a tail with a 2" plug, then used the mundir. I was already shaking after pulling the mundir knot out so decided to wait and try the fenir another day. It is starting to seem more possible!

Back