My intro…

Hey Epicureanstu, thank you so much! Oh I fully agree I should definitely be free to explore my fantasies and desires to the full. Oh I’m really careful with who I share the info, especially with hubby! I’m so hoping to enjoy every part of the journey… So far I’ve enjoyed every bit especially trying to suck our dog off even if it hasn’t worked out fully yet the way I had hoped and expected it to!
Oh really? What problems do you encounter?

You will not only feel and experience the dogs cock but you will also get addicted to his knot 🐕👍 welcome to the knot fan and dog slut club 😘
Oh my! I can only imagine how addicted I am going to get to his knot! Something I want to feel so dearly entering into my sloppy wet cummy still tight pussy!!!!! Thank you so much welcoming me to the knot fan and dog slut club! I already feel quite at home! 😘

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’vebeen into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with sky and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in my. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Okay I apologize if this belongs to another section rather than introductions like if there is a confessions section or section you can tell of your experiences or first times. If so, please tell me and I’ll move it there if I know how or can figure it out.

I’m really thinking to explore more but it all depends.

Thank you for letting me join whoever is in charge as in moderators or admins or such I hope I can stay long here in “my new home”.
O/////o
w-welcome..

How did I miss this beautiful reply even? I love how dirty you and your girlfriend gets!!!!! It’s such an inspiration to me!!!!! You’re doggo baby boy got fixed!? Oh no!!!!! I could never let any of our dogs get fixed and I’m so glad and lucky my husband hasn’t ever demanded that! I would be devastated if they had no balls to love looking at and watching as they prance and trot about! Damn I love dog balls!!!!! You can!? As in you can still play with their cocks even if they’re fixed!? Really!? How can your wife not love dog cocks or any animal cock for that matter!? I can still understand her hate for human cock but dog cock!? Oh my soul there’s nothing more beautiful than a dog’s cock really!!!!! Luckily you have that girlfriend loving your cock so much though and I bet you love licking her pussy I would too if I was you… Well if you can you should try and get her to play with your dog’s hot poker too! Damn just thinking of you when you saw it coming out changing his sweater has me wet as hell right now!!!!! And I’m sorry to hear that your other dog had to be out to rest due to cancer. I so hate when we have to let go of any animal as I become so in love with them and love them too much even the cats I’ve had over the years and yes though they have very different tongues from any of us and from dogs cats sure gets me off too letting them lick me. The other benefit of having a cat is you can have it sleep under the bedsheets between your legs as your all naked and it can lick and lap you all night while your husband think it’s only grooming himself so noisily!!!!! Even in summer my cat loves getting in under the bedsheets with me between my legs as I lie on my back legs spread open and ready for him to come lick my pussy clean for me.
Yeah well my wife is a prude so sex isn’t anything she really is interested in. Like seriously. She has bought $100’s of dollars worth of toys and never uses them never finger herself nothing so oh well I go cheating because I’m not being taken care of at home. I’m told you can still get a dog that has been fixed to mount so I’m hoping we will get him to mount when he’s ready so. Yeah my girlfriend is very special to me. I love her deeply and love making love to her with or without the dog, lucky me I also got a basset hound pup hopefully this one will remained intact and I will fight for that one. Lol. Yes I absolutely love to please my girlfriend in fact I do so yesterday, always make out with her, suck on her huge soft tits and big nipples, like a hungry baby while she ride my cock and explodes all over my lap making us sticky and wet, then laying her down spreading her legs and shoving my face into her pussy like I’m about to eat my last meal 🤤🤤.

You’re most welcome. It really got you wet!? I am definitely going to become the dog slut I am. It’s really my destiny. Nothing will stop me from getting dogs especially our dog at home to fuck me now!!!!! All I can constantly think of, even here at work, is offering my pussy up for dog cock! Thank you so much for welcoming me here too! I feel right at home especially with people like you who feels like own family! Family of real likeminded kinksters though!
Wish my wife was like that as well

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’vebeen into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with sky and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in my. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Okay I apologize if this belongs to another section rather than introductions like if there is a confessions section or section you can tell of your experiences or first times. If so, please tell me and I’ll move it there if I know how or can figure it out.

Thank you for letting me join whoever is in charge as in moderators or admins or such I hope I can stay long here in “my new home”.
Love this first experience story 😍

Thank you so much well I hope I’m in the right frame of mind. I’ve been told off by so many people in the past saying I’m going to hell, saying it’s all wrong to even let a dog lick your face apart from all the bull about so-called health issues. I’ve never gotten any disease from any dog that’s licked any part of me and definitely not from kissing and making out with them. I’m thinking of trying with our Labrador, I believe or I think he is of age as he’s already over a year old and even as a puppy basically right after we got him, he was 4 months old then, he’s already showed interest in sniffing me all over but especially between my legs front and back like my experience with most all dogs are even females. But yes of course he was too young and I would never have taken advantage and still won’t. Not even sure he’s at right age yet but yes he’s showing all the more interest in me like even standing outside he will jump up at me kind of and seems he wants to try something like he even tried humping my thighs even from the side. We keep him outside in the yard fenced in because even though we tried house training him like our other dogs were it just doesn’t work with him! It’sour first Labrador and he eats and breaks everything which I’ve heard and read they tend to do but they are the most loving dogs and apart from him being very vigorous as you put it, yes he surely is, wanting me all the more he is in every other aspect most loving too and he already has such a loving caring attitude apart from sexual interest following me everywhere outside. And yes it’s very perverse secret indeed but also a very fun one so far to indulge in. I’ve watched this one video thinking it’s just kissing but then it got all sorts of funky taboo as she went from hot kissing to sweetest nicest pussy licking to “the full on deed” letting him “breed” her as you also put it and well I couldn’t help it I just kept watching and then kept going back to when she let him take her and well I got off on it, couple times, just the breeding scenes and even the part afterwards where he gushes so much cum out of her, she lets him lick her pussy and even sucks him!! It’s really got me thinking to the point where I’m feeling I may be willing to try at least breeding even if it’s just anal first to see if I’d be okay with it though I’m not even sure if anal is the way to go first or just plain let him go at my pussy first. Also should I do all fours first or missionary. I’m thinking missionary for my first time as for me it’s way more personal even with humans than doing all fours or any other position. And with a dog I think the more personal it is the first time the more intense and memorable it will be too. Also I think making out in missionary with him on top me will also add to it as I find it already most intimate making out having sex in missionary and looking into your partners eyes trying to look into their soul. I believe with s dog it will be even more intimate, more intense and more personal for me for a first experience. And this is what I really want just like I wanted it many years ago with my very first time having sex!
I hope to see this

You do? Well then I’m really glad. I can only speak from the heart. My desire is to have him in the house also. Even in our bedroom and our bed where husband and I sleep. I want sex with him really throughout the house even in our sitting or living room, the dining room, in the kitchen, in the hallway or passageway, in the bathroom even in the little room that’s just a toilet in there (our bathroom doesn’t have a toilet in it and we only have single bathroom that we all share), damn I’d even love being taken by him openly in the front yard on the patio or the deck or even on the lawn or in the garden between plants or in front the garage between the driveway and the front gate. I would really love us getting it on everywhere!!!!! But oh well… Life! For note the two outbuildings will have to do plus parts of the backyard. It may never change also which will be unfortunate because I would really love it in the house especially in our bedroom on our bed there!!!!!
This is how my wife and I want it with our dog everywhere as soon as I can buy a house in the country.

Hi I am UK based too

Oh really at what? Well for starters he doesn’t become big at all when I try playing with his hot cock. Also I haven’t yet gotten him to cum… not even got him to precum yet if that’s even something they do!
Interesting…I just thought they all went straight into it…has he been snipped?

Glad you re here

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’ve been into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with each and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in me. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t be wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as they’re rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Welcome and thanks for sharing!

What I posted as a comment on a video in the thread sums up what progress I’ve had with our dog lately:

”Thank you so much for posting this. This is probably the most gorgeous, most beautiful and hottest video I’ve ever seen. There’s definitely not much around as erotic and as exotic as sucking on a dog’s cock! Since I started a few months ago for my very first time and even though I couldn’t get him big or to cum I still enjoyed it most and once I got over the initial bit of what I was doing I didn’t and wouldn’t want to stop sucking our dog’s cock for him! The pure perversion of wrapping my sweet lips around our dog’s cock, the same sweet lips I kiss my husband and Kids with, makes it most erotic and exotic to say the least. The sheer warmth of that cock warmer than any man’s cock just adds to it. The fact a dog’s cock is considered a most vile and filthiest thing by society and the act of sucking it perceived to be one of the most vile and filthiest things a human being can do just gets me more into it. Oh and to see myself with that cock in my mouth and a dog on the other end is the most beautiful thing. I swear my face is just so much more beautiful with dog cock in my mouth than without it! What makes it even better is that I finally got around to getting him all hard and big two Wednesdays ago AND made him cum!!!!! I swallowed it all or as much as I could cause the first time I was still just jerking his cock when he started shooting all that dog cum but I quickly got my mouth down there and swallowed most of it and again swallowed it the next time and the next even though I still have to acquire a taste for it I WILL swallow it EVERY time. Thus far I’ve sucked his prettiest cock EVERY day and at least once. If I only could and wasn’t working I would suck him all the time if it were just the two of us home. Now I can make him big AND cum I can even less get enough of sticking his cock and feeling him in my mouth. The first time I made him cum while fully in my mouth I too started cumming without even touching myself or anything. The same has happened a lot more now after that first time!!!!! It’s the most incredible thing to do to say the least… Hopefully in about two weeks or a month I’ll be able to have acquired a taste for his cum too and will be able to say it’s the most delicious stuff I’ve EVER tasted. Just talking about this has me wanting to go suck another load from his most amazing cock and swallow all of that very warm cum!!!!!”

Last edited:
Yes I’ve finally made one of my biggest breakthroughs two Wednesdays ago and I actually should have reported on it here then already but just didn’t get around to it until now… Yes I finally got our dog’s cock all hardest and as big as it probably will AND got it to cum!!!!! All this thanks to a friend and fellow member on here @Rheagar whom I probably owe a lot to now as he finally advised me on how to try and properly go about getting our dog hard and big!!!!! I haven’t regretted any of it yet and yes even if I still have to acquire a taste for his dog cum and even if I still don’t like the taste much I can’t get enough of swallowing his cum out there in what we here call the washroom perceivably called a laundry room by most people I guess. Yes that’s where I sneak out to all full naked in the dead early of the mornings around just after 1 AM to be with my true love and lover, our dog. Now even less can I get enough of sucking his most beautiful dog cock of him!!!!! I’m SO most in love with his dog cock now!!!!! Only one thing I regret about it all and that is that I never started playing with dogs cocks earlier, much earlier!!!!! Especially that I never tried sucking on other dogs cocks… Over the years we had a lot of dogs at my Parents house when I still lived with them of whom I allowed most all of them to lick my pussy for me over and over to the sweetest and most explosive orgasms I’ve EVER experienced!!!!! At one point we had THREE dogs tending to my needs of being licked out… Now I can only imagine if I sucked ALL three of them off EVERY day back then!!!!!

Welcome and thanks for sharing!
Yes I’ve finally made one of my biggest breakthroughs two Wednesdays ago and I actually should have reported on it here then already but just didn’t get around to it until now… Yes I finally got our dog’s cock all hardest and as big as it probably will AND got it to cum!!!!! All this thanks to a friend and fellow member on here @Rheagar whom I probably owe a lot to now as he finally advised me on how to try and properly go about getting our dog hard and big!!!!! I haven’t regretted any of it yet and yes even if I still have to acquire a taste for his dog cum and even if I still don’t like the taste much I can’t get enough of swallowing his cum out there in what we here call the washroom perceivably called a laundry room by most people I guess. Yes that’s where I sneak out to all full naked in the dead early of the mornings around just after 1 AM to be with my true love and lover, our dog. Now even less can I get enough of sucking his most beautiful dog cock of him!!!!! I’m SO most in love with his dog cock now!!!!! Only one thing I regret about it all and that is that I never started playing with dogs cocks earlier, much earlier!!!!! Especially that I never tried sucking on other dogs cocks… Over the years we had a lot of dogs at my Parents house when I still lived with them of whom I allowed most all of them to lick my pussy for me over and over to the sweetest and most explosive orgasms I’ve EVER experienced!!!!! At one point we had THREE dogs tending to my needs of being licked out… Now I can only imagine if I sucked ALL three of them off EVERY day back then!!!!!
Very Hot! Thanks for sharing, would like to hear more.

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’ve been into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with each and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in me. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t be wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as they’re rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Love this introduction. Not dissimilar to mine in that it was accidental, even though I'd thought about it before

Back