My intro…

I don't see anything unhygienic about it. It's almost as if that's a natural part of your body that occurs for a reason... 🤔🤔🤔

Keep being amazing hun, you're perfect just the way you are, don't let anyone, even your husband tell you otherwise. Stay strong! ❤️
Well, there are just people that unfortunately are like that, especially in this country. Very unfortunate! I will even go so far as saying not almost but that it’s fully a natural part of my body. Yes it definitely occurs for a reason.

Aww thank you so much again, especially saying I’m perfect just the way I am. Unfortunately I must and will listen to my husband always though I won’t necessarily always abide by what he wants or believe what he says. Thank you I will try 💋❤️

Thank you so much! Behind the times? Oh I’m very enthusiastic exploring my sexuality regarding animals, especially dogs. Basically any animals really. I hope so too!!!!!
Oh it just seems like this had been here for a while and I had only just discovered. I'm so glad you're so enthusiastic. I love meeting people like you!

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’vebeen into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with sky and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in my. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Okay I apologize if this belongs to another section rather than introductions like if there is a confessions section or section you can tell of your experiences or first times. If so, please tell me and I’ll move it there if I know how or can figure it out.

I’m really thinking to explore more but it all depends.

Thank you for letting me join whoever is in charge as in moderators or admins or such I hope I can stay long here in “my new home”.
Thanks for such an eriotic intro and love your willingness to explore, you have found the right place here. hugs

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’vebeen into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with sky and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in my. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Okay I apologize if this belongs to another section rather than introductions like if there is a confessions section or section you can tell of your experiences or first times. If so, please tell me and I’ll move it there if I know how or can figure it out.

Thank you for letting me join whoever is in charge as in moderators or admins or such I hope I can stay long here in “my new home”.
Hello and welcome. Great introduction, that gives us here quite the background on you. Saves for a lot of questions later. Lol so thank you. There is no need to be embarrassed or disgusted by your feelings for your dog(s). I hope you have fun exploring your new found self 😘

Hello and welcome. Great introduction, that gives us here quite the background on you. Saves for a lot of questions later. Lol so thank you. There is no need to be embarrassed or disgusted by your feelings for your dog(s). I hope you have fun exploring your new found self 😘
Hello and thank you so much. I’m glad you like my introduction, I was afraid it may be too much but I’m glad you seem not to think so. Oh I’m definitely not disgusted by my feelings for our dog and every other dog or dogs. Yes there’s lots people say it’s disgusting but they just make me want to try it even more!!!!! I’m having quite fun yes, I just wish I could go at it a little more openly especially with my husband. If only he was understanding or supportive even if just a little. I have to basically sneak about trying to have fun with our dog all the time especially when he’s at home or about. Luckily the backyard on weekends are mostly exclusively mine or exclusively where only I go so there’s parts of it where we can have fun. Also I go on walks a lot, even take my car to different parts where I’ll then park it and go for a walk in order to look for dogs I can have or get to lick me or even to make out with. Otherwise I’ll sneak out around 2AM in the morning at home to go explore my as you call it new found self with our dog in that little outhouse we call a washroom where I do the laundry…

Just to update a bit on my progress and yes I know it’s only been very little progress but well progress is progress at least, I think. I have touched our dog’s sheath some weeks ago in the wee hours of the morning in the washroom. I also tried to lick at the opening of his sheath a little as there was some thick gray like liquid stuff that seemed like it was about starting to dry out. It didn’t smell as good as I had hoped it would there but also it wasn’t half bad. Strangely that smell of it all down there actually made me want to try it more!!!!! I felt a little dirty doing it but at the same time I also felt really good about it all and about myself for trying a bit to at least perform some oral on a dog and not just always expect or get oral from them only. I had also tried licking inside the sheath a little but unfortunately I heard noises coming from the house or I just imagined it but needless to say I had big enough a fright to hurry my naked little body back into the house to get on our bed beside my husband who was still sound asleep and snoring like his usual mad self. I couldn’t sleep with thoughts of what I did racing inside my mind over and over. It’s my first time I ever tried touching a dog’s genitals let alone trying to lick there but oh my do I love all I did even with some guilt going!!!!! To me it was exactly the same as the first time I touched human cock back many years ago although I must admit it was even more exciting but strangely I also felt even more guilt than I did my first encounter with a human cock!!!!!
I have since then a couple weeks later tried to get his cock out fully and fully exposed and even play with it but it stayed really small (nothing like the Labradors I’ve seen on here in videos or the video links) and it seemed it didn’t excite him at all as much as it did me! Yes I was incredibly excited but also frightened to the bone and trembling like crazy. I think he sensed my anxiety and also maybe it was all too dry or something or my trying to stroke just that pretty tip like you’d do with a guy is not the way to go about it. It felt just too good though and yes I was one sloppy wet mess!!!!! Unfortunately I heard noises again and again hurried out of there quickly closing up behind us and went back to bed. I couldn’t stop smelling him on my hand and my mind again was racing with thoughts playing over and over together with feelings of guilt.

Solo para actualizar un poco sobre mi progreso y sí, sé que solo ha habido muy poco progreso, pero bueno, el progreso es al menos un progreso, creo. Toqué la vaina de nuestro perro hace algunas semanas en las primeras horas de la mañana en el baño. También traté de lamer un poco la abertura de su vaina ya que había algo gris espeso como una sustancia líquida que parecía que estaba a punto de comenzar a secarse. No olía tan bien como esperaba allí, pero tampoco estaba tan mal. ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿ Me sentí un poco sucio haciéndolo, pero al mismo tiempo también me sentí muy bien con todo esto y conmigo mismo por intentar un poco al menos realizar algo de oral a un perro y no siempre esperar o recibir oral solo de ellos. También intenté lamer un poco el interior de la funda, pero desafortunadamente escuché ruidos provenientes de la casa o simplemente lo imaginé, pero no hace falta decir que tuve un susto lo suficientemente grande como para apresurar mi cuerpecito desnudo de regreso a la casa para subir a nuestra cama al lado. mi esposo, que todavía estaba profundamente dormido y roncando como su habitual loco. No podía dormir con pensamientos de lo que hice corriendo dentro de mi mente una y otra vez. Es la primera vez que intento tocar los genitales de un perro y mucho menos tratar de lamer allí, pero ¡oh, me encanta todo lo que hice, incluso con algo de culpa! Para mí fue exactamente lo mismo que la primera vez que toqué una polla humana hace muchos años, aunque debo admitir que fue aún más emocionante, ¡pero extrañamente también sentí aún más culpa que en mi primer encuentro con una polla humana! !
Desde entonces, un par de semanas después, intenté sacar su polla completamente y completamente expuesta e incluso jugar con ella, pero se mantuvo muy pequeña (nada que ver con los labradores que he visto aquí en videos o enlaces de videos) y parecía que sí. ¡No lo excitó tanto como a mí! Sí, estaba increíblemente emocionado pero también asustado hasta los huesos y temblando como un loco. Creo que sintió mi ansiedad y también tal vez todo estaba demasiado seco o algo así, o mi intento de acariciar ese bonito consejo como lo harías con un chico no es la manera de hacerlo. Sin embargo, se sentía demasiado bien y sí, ¡era un desastre húmedo y descuidado! Desafortunadamente, escuché ruidos una y otra vez, salí apresuradamente de allí, cerrándose detrás de nosotros y volví a la cama.
Siguelo intentando despacio sin apresurarlo, como un juego y vas ha ver como a el le va ha gustar que se lo toques y va ha desarrollar su nudo.

Hello and thank you so much. I’m glad you like my introduction, I was afraid it may be too much but I’m glad you seem not to think so. Oh I’m definitely not disgusted by my feelings for our dog and every other dog or dogs. Yes there’s lots people say it’s disgusting but they just make me want to try it even more!!!!! I’m having quite fun yes, I just wish I could go at it a little more openly especially with my husband. If only he was understanding or supportive even if just a little. I have to basically sneak about trying to have fun with our dog all the time especially when he’s at home or about. Luckily the backyard on weekends are mostly exclusively mine or exclusively where only I go so there’s parts of it where we can have fun. Also I go on walks a lot, even take my car to different parts where I’ll then park it and go for a walk in order to look for dogs I can have or get to lick me or even to make out with. Otherwise I’ll sneak out around 2AM in the morning at home to go explore my as you call it new found self with our dog in that little outhouse we call a washroom where I do the laundry…

Well keep at it don’t ever feel guilt about doing what you are enjoying. My wife is a prude so I have to hide everything sexual from her. She doesn’t even like to have sex with me so I found someone who does and shares the same sexuality as myself. Yes my side girlfriend likes dogs as well. I’ve even posted a few videos of her getting licked and cleaned up my my dog. Even with him being fixed he still loves to lick her pussy. I e sucked on my dogs cock a few times and been jerking him off when ever I can. Hope you add some hot amateur homemade content one day. Have fun enjoy and private message me when ever you want to 😘

Just to update a bit on my progress and yes I know it’s only been very little progress but well progress is progress at least, I think. I have touched our dog’s sheath some weeks ago in the wee hours of the morning in the washroom. I also tried to lick at the opening of his sheath a little as there was some thick gray like liquid stuff that seemed like it was about starting to dry out. It didn’t smell as good as I had hoped it would there but also it wasn’t half bad. Strangely that smell of it all down there actually made me want to try it more!!!!! I felt a little dirty doing it but at the same time I also felt really good about it all and about myself for trying a bit to at least perform some oral on a dog and not just always expect or get oral from them only. I had also tried licking inside the sheath a little but unfortunately I heard noises coming from the house or I just imagined it but needless to say I had big enough a fright to hurry my naked little body back into the house to get on our bed beside my husband who was still sound asleep and snoring like his usual mad self. I couldn’t sleep with thoughts of what I did racing inside my mind over and over. It’s my first time I ever tried touching a dog’s genitals let alone trying to lick there but oh my do I love all I did even with some guilt going!!!!! To me it was exactly the same as the first time I touched human cock back many years ago although I must admit it was even more exciting but strangely I also felt even more guilt than I did my first encounter with a human cock!!!!!
I have since then a couple weeks later tried to get his cock out fully and fully exposed and even play with it but it stayed really small (nothing like the Labradors I’ve seen on here in videos or the video links) and it seemed it didn’t excite him at all as much as it did me! Yes I was incredibly excited but also frightened to the bone and trembling like crazy. I think he sensed my anxiety and also maybe it was all too dry or something or my trying to stroke just that pretty tip like you’d do with a guy is not the way to go about it. It felt just too good though and yes I was one sloppy wet mess!!!!! Unfortunately I heard noises again and again hurried out of there quickly closing up behind us and went back to bed. I couldn’t stop smelling him on my hand and my mind again was racing with thoughts playing over and over together with feelings of guilt.
That is great progress. the smell is unique.. like human sperm it lasts a long time

That is great progress. the smell is unique.. like human sperm it lasts a long time
I don’t think it was his sperm at all though or even precum if that’s even something they get! It smelled rather peculiar and very different from the stuff he leaves on me always after jumping up at me as I’m standing around and humping like my exposed upper legs or my belly or even my back when I’m outside hanging the clean laundry out on the laundry pole.

Well keep at it don’t ever feel guilt about doing what you are enjoying. My wife is a prude so I have to hide everything sexual from her. She doesn’t even like to have sex with me so I found someone who does and shares the same sexuality as myself. Yes my side girlfriend likes dogs as well. I’ve even posted a few videos of her getting licked and cleaned up my my dog. Even with him being fixed he still loves to lick her pussy. I e sucked on my dogs cock a few times and been jerking him off when ever I can. Hope you add some hot amateur homemade content one day. Have fun enjoy and private message me when ever you want to 😘
It is such a pity really when we have to hide such things from our spouses! I really don’t want to end up with some guy on the sideline supporting and assisting me in having my first time or times with animals but I really rather want for it to be my husband. I already so just want him to see and witness the look of pure bliss on my face when a dog but especially our beloved dog licks me all the way into oblivion. I want him to see and witness how my whole body reacts to it all differently and better than to any other sex with humans when our dog is laying heads between my legs licking me into heaven bringing me to orgasm after orgasm and how I can just lay there hour after hour letting a dog lick me continuously. I want him to stand or sit there or lie down there with us telling me it’s all okay, telling me though he doesn’t fully understand that he will help me though to get everything I can imagine or dream of getting from a dog and every other animal I need even if it implies he’ll need to help them take me fully all the way.
Isn’t it really rather marvelous how even when or if they’re fixed they still love licking our pussies. With every dog I’vehad lick me it’s like the smell is really what attracts them to my pussy not even to mention seemingly the taste of my juices and also I guess the amounts of juices that flows from my pussy once I got my legs spread for them. Even not spread they just work their amazing tongues right up in there. Yes I’ve even been at a friend’s house just over ten years ago. She couldn’t see it as e were watching telly and I was really to the back of her on a couch on my side in the fetal position with their pet dog behind meon the couch. We were only wearing pajama tops but naked underneath. I still laugh now relating this as she really thought he was just licking my sweaty unwashed feet all the time as the way I lay there they were basically soles especially heels up against my pussy but where she was laying further forwards closer to their telly she couldn’t see he was really licking my all exposed pussy and ass even with my legs snuggly together one on the other. Didn’t even take very long for him to get that thin like long tongue in between my lips right on my pussyhole’s opening to lick from one orgasm to the other. It seemed the sloppy lapping licking noises got her somewhat annoyed or worked on her nerves a little as she kept shooing him and telling him to leave my feet be and go lie on his bed off in the corner. I just blushed when she would look my way even though I knew she couldn’t possibly see where his tongue and hot snout was busy at my pussy and even my gaping open little ass and apologize to me for their dog’s uncanny like behaviour! I was still frightened though that what if she could even just get a glimpse or really just a hint but nonetheless. My squirming from from it as my pussy constantly spasmed she even contributed to my feet being so utterly ticklish. Yes she really loved torturing me tickling my feet when we were together no matter where so she knew how I would squirm and jump and rock about from tickling my feet. She still loves doing it now when we’re together but she’s still oblivious to what happened there on that couch or as to why I always preferred being there to the back of the living room almost away from her and anyone else there. She probably also didn’t think he would lick my pussy or ass as he was all fixed. How she also didn’t realize how intense the smell of pussy got, my pussy to be specific got, the more he licked me still remains a mystery to me even now. I always loved sleepovers at her place apart from her and her mother being the sweetest girls I ever met it was like being at home watching telly with one of our dogs and sometimes even more than one simultaneously licking me positioned exactly like that on the furthest couch away from our telly. Later we moved out that house I grew up in most my whole life, well it was only like five years ago into the house we’re in now. I got to keep or take two dogs along with us as they really were my two dogs and though they were already kind of old I could still lay on the couch furthest away from the telly and still get my pussy and ass licked with everyone especially husband oblivious to it all until about two years ago when we sadly had to have them put down. About a month later we got Lucky, our Labrador. I got to choose him as he was to replace my dogs and I really always wanted a black Labrador still as I’m very fond of them since way early childhood even. Yes I’ve always wanted a black one. Or second choice a chocolate Labrador.
Oh nice! But can you actually suck and jerk him even though he is fixed?

It is such a pity really when we have to hide such things from our spouses! I really don’t want to end up with some guy on the sideline supporting and assisting me in having my first time or times with animals but I really rather want for it to be my husband. I already so just want him to see and witness the look of pure bliss on my face when a dog but especially our beloved dog licks me all the way into oblivion. I want him to see and witness how my whole body reacts to it all differently and better than to any other sex with humans when our dog is laying heads between my legs licking me into heaven bringing me to orgasm after orgasm and how I can just lay there hour after hour letting a dog lick me continuously. I want him to stand or sit there or lie down there with us telling me it’s all okay, telling me though he doesn’t fully understand that he will help me though to get everything I can imagine or dream of getting from a dog and every other animal I need even if it implies he’ll need to help them take me fully all the way.
Isn’t it really rather marvelous how even when or if they’re fixed they still love licking our pussies. With every dog I’vehad lick me it’s like the smell is really what attracts them to my pussy not even to mention seemingly the taste of my juices and also I guess the amounts of juices that flows from my pussy once I got my legs spread for them. Even not spread they just work their amazing tongues right up in there. Yes I’ve even been at a friend’s house just over ten years ago. She couldn’t see it as e were watching telly and I was really to the back of her on a couch on my side in the fetal position with their pet dog behind meon the couch. We were only wearing pajama tops but naked underneath. I still laugh now relating this as she really thought he was just licking my sweaty unwashed feet all the time as the way I lay there they were basically soles especially heels up against my pussy but where she was laying further forwards closer to their telly she couldn’t see he was really licking my all exposed pussy and ass even with my legs snuggly together one on the other. Didn’t even take very long for him to get that thin like long tongue in between my lips right on my pussyhole’s opening to lick from one orgasm to the other. It seemed the sloppy lapping licking noises got her somewhat annoyed or worked on her nerves a little as she kept shooing him and telling him to leave my feet be and go lie on his bed off in the corner. I just blushed when she would look my way even though I knew she couldn’t possibly see where his tongue and hot snout was busy at my pussy and even my gaping open little ass and apologize to me for their dog’s uncanny like behaviour! I was still frightened though that what if she could even just get a glimpse or really just a hint but nonetheless. My squirming from from it as my pussy constantly spasmed she even contributed to my feet being so utterly ticklish. Yes she really loved torturing me tickling my feet when we were together no matter where so she knew how I would squirm and jump and rock about from tickling my feet. She still loves doing it now when we’re together but she’s still oblivious to what happened there on that couch or as to why I always preferred being there to the back of the living room almost away from her and anyone else there. She probably also didn’t think he would lick my pussy or ass as he was all fixed. How she also didn’t realize how intense the smell of pussy got, my pussy to be specific got, the more he licked me still remains a mystery to me even now. I always loved sleepovers at her place apart from her and her mother being the sweetest girls I ever met it was like being at home watching telly with one of our dogs and sometimes even more than one simultaneously licking me positioned exactly like that on the furthest couch away from our telly. Later we moved out that house I grew up in most my whole life, well it was only like five years ago into the house we’re in now. I got to keep or take two dogs along with us as they really were my two dogs and though they were already kind of old I could still lay on the couch furthest away from the telly and still get my pussy and ass licked with everyone especially husband oblivious to it all until about two years ago when we sadly had to have them put down. About a month later we got Lucky, our Labrador. I got to choose him as he was to replace my dogs and I really always wanted a black Labrador still as I’m very fond of them since way early childhood even. Yes I’ve always wanted a black one. Or second choice a chocolate Labrador.
Oh nice! But can you actually suck and jerk him even though he is fixed?
I believe so. He’s still a puppy thought just over 1.5 years old. I didn’t want him fixed I wanted him intact cause I wanted to play with him and then I met my girlfriend and wanted her to play with him. But we only got to him licking her while we are having sex with her sitting on my hard cock or in the missionary position and of course with her by herself. Although I really do love feeling his warm tongue licking her soaking wet pussy and my shaft and balls and my ass and her ass too. And he like to lick my cum out of her well fucked pussy. Of course my girlfriend doesn’t like him licking my Cock because that’s hers lol. She love to lick and suck my cock clean just as much as I love to lick her pussy clean. My pup just got the cone taken off from the fixing so now it’s time for me to start stroking him and working his cock. I know it still works cause the other night I was changing his sweater, yes he’s one of those dogs that wears a sweater, his cock came out and was swollen and deep purple and just looks so yummy, if my wife hadn’t been there I would of started sucking on it. He’s the second dog my wife and I had. We rescued a chocolate lab about 10-11 years ago. He was a good boy fixed as well and 3 when we reduced him. I’d jerk him off and suck his cock and let him lick my cock and lap up my cum. But he had to be put down last year cancer I believe then we got my pup a black goldendoodle. I was so excited to have an intact dog and then my wife complained all the time about seeing his balls and his hard cock coming out. I swear my wife just doesn’t like cock at all. She won’t touch mine and she doesn’t like seeing them human or dog. Lol. Oh well. So she made me get him fixed. I’ll keep you informed of my progress with my pup and if he just licks or mounts as well. 😘

I love your reading about your quest for sexual satisfaction on here. You seem highly motivated:) I wish you the best on your quest and look forward to hearing more about your journey.

Welcome to zooville. You should not feel embarrassed or shameful!! You are among friends here!!!

Hello dear,

First, I'd like to wish you the best year you can have. It's really great to let us know the progress in your adventure to dog sex. I've been reading all your post and it seems you are getting closer and closer to your friend. I can only suggest you to achieve the goal you planned on your first post.
Just let us know when the mating will be completed.
Cheers from France.

Hello dear,

First, I'd like to wish you the best year you can have. It's really great to let us know the progress in your adventure to dog sex. I've been reading all your post and it seems you are getting closer and closer to your friend. I can only suggest you to achieve the goal you planned on your first post.
Just let us know when the mating will be completed.
Cheers from France.
Thank you so much I’m looking so forward to the day that I can finally be mated fully with our dog!!!!! It will be my best experience ever I’m sure!!!!!

Hey Knotwifey, love your story. You should definitely be free to explore your fantasies and desires as we only have one life. Be sure to be very careful with who you share the info…Hubby especially…but enjoy the journey 🙂
Hey Epicureanstu, thank you so much! Oh I fully agree I should definitely be free to explore my fantasies and desires to the full. Oh I’m really careful with who I share the info, especially with hubby! I’m so hoping to enjoy every part of the journey… So far I’ve enjoyed every bit especially trying to suck our dog off even if it hasn’t worked out fully yet the way I had hoped and expected it to!

Oh thx for sharing, got wet reading your zoo cv . Please go your own way and become the dog slut you are. That is your destiny. Happy to have you here and welcome to the community of real likeminded kinksters
You’re most welcome. It really got you wet!? I am definitely going to become the dog slut I am. It’s really my destiny. Nothing will stop me from getting dogs especially our dog at home to fuck me now!!!!! All I can constantly think of, even here at work, is offering my pussy up for dog cock! Thank you so much for welcoming me here too! I feel right at home especially with people like you who feels like own family! Family of real likeminded kinksters though!

I believe so. He’s still a puppy thought just over 1.5 years old. I didn’t want him fixed I wanted him intact cause I wanted to play with him and then I met my girlfriend and wanted her to play with him. But we only got to him licking her while we are having sex with her sitting on my hard cock or in the missionary position and of course with her by herself. Although I really do love feeling his warm tongue licking her soaking wet pussy and my shaft and balls and my ass and her ass too. And he like to lick my cum out of her well fucked pussy. Of course my girlfriend doesn’t like him licking my Cock because that’s hers lol. She love to lick and suck my cock clean just as much as I love to lick her pussy clean. My pup just got the cone taken off from the fixing so now it’s time for me to start stroking him and working his cock. I know it still works cause the other night I was changing his sweater, yes he’s one of those dogs that wears a sweater, his cock came out and was swollen and deep purple and just looks so yummy, if my wife hadn’t been there I would of started sucking on it. He’s the second dog my wife and I had. We rescued a chocolate lab about 10-11 years ago. He was a good boy fixed as well and 3 when we reduced him. I’d jerk him off and suck his cock and let him lick my cock and lap up my cum. But he had to be put down last year cancer I believe then we got my pup a black goldendoodle. I was so excited to have an intact dog and then my wife complained all the time about seeing his balls and his hard cock coming out. I swear my wife just doesn’t like cock at all. She won’t touch mine and she doesn’t like seeing them human or dog. Lol. Oh well. So she made me get him fixed. I’ll keep you informed of my progress with my pup and if he just licks or mounts as well. 😘
How did I miss this beautiful reply even? I love how dirty you and your girlfriend gets!!!!! It’s such an inspiration to me!!!!! You’re doggo baby boy got fixed!? Oh no!!!!! I could never let any of our dogs get fixed and I’m so glad and lucky my husband hasn’t ever demanded that! I would be devastated if they had no balls to love looking at and watching as they prance and trot about! Damn I love dog balls!!!!! You can!? As in you can still play with their cocks even if they’re fixed!? Really!? How can your wife not love dog cocks or any animal cock for that matter!? I can still understand her hate for human cock but dog cock!? Oh my soul there’s nothing more beautiful than a dog’s cock really!!!!! Luckily you have that girlfriend loving your cock so much though and I bet you love licking her pussy I would too if I was you… Well if you can you should try and get her to play with your dog’s hot poker too! Damn just thinking of you when you saw it coming out changing his sweater has me wet as hell right now!!!!! And I’m sorry to hear that your other dog had to be out to rest due to cancer. I so hate when we have to let go of any animal as I become so in love with them and love them too much even the cats I’ve had over the years and yes though they have very different tongues from any of us and from dogs cats sure gets me off too letting them lick me. The other benefit of having a cat is you can have it sleep under the bedsheets between your legs as your all naked and it can lick and lap you all night while your husband think it’s only grooming himself so noisily!!!!! Even in summer my cat loves getting in under the bedsheets with me between my legs as I lie on my back legs spread open and ready for him to come lick my pussy clean for me.

Back