My husky gal doesn't want to have sex.

We are getting lost in the quotes.
That was about the advice given TO you by someone else I quoted in my related post (actually, in a separeted post to try avoid this sort of confusions). :)
Now I know you meant by that. I was just acknowledging the fact that I'm aware of that "being the alpha" thing when it comes to obedience training.
You may hopefully claim it will not be in your case. But there will be more people reading these posts looking for advise someone at some point WILL think it is a great idea and will force things.
I'm sorry for the confusion if someone is looking for advice in this thread, I didn't have that in mind when starting to write about this and there are probably a lot simpler solutions or means of getting advice out there for you.

I also believe that most people will probably be fine since there doesn't seem to be a massive flock of people having this exact problem and many people have figured it out by themselves.

And why's that? Could you please elaborate? Who are you to decide whose attraction is determined by the way they sound :ROFLMAO: I might not sound like your idea of a zoosexual, but I am sexually attracted to female dogs since I was quite young and it will always be like that.
noone talks about attractions. i was just stating that you, with "i'm getting a dog mainly for sex" who "feels miserable and regretful" when she doesn't "put out", are no zoosexual.
Don’t worry, my dogs are fine. I’m sorry I see zoophilia realistically and not as a fairy tale.
not holding her in place by legs and/or collar for her first time is a fairy tale in your book? oO

Reactions: pes
noone talks about attractions. i was just stating that you, with "i'm getting a dog mainly for sex" who "feels miserable and regretful" when she doesn't "put out", are no zoosexual.
Well, I don't care whether or not someone considers me "zoosexual". At the end of the day, I'm going to have sex with dogs for the rest of my life and I'll do my best to give them the best life they can get and accept it if they aren't interested in it.

Well, I don't care whether or not someone considers me "zoosexual". At the end of the day, I'm going to have sex with dogs for the rest of my life and I'll do my best to give them the best life they can get and accept it if they aren't interested in it.
i mean, it's good to hear and you totally shouldn't care what some random nobody tells or thinks about you on the internet. still, this thread's existence and your own words being "Can somebody give me advice on what to do to make my life with my dog worth it for all the sacrifices I have made to live out my sexuality?" kinda hints at you not being that accepting of her decision...

I understand the frustration, but you can't force an animal to have sex with you. There's no way around it. Sorry about how you feel. This life can be hard sometimes, but you always have to respect an animal's decision not to mate with you.

i mean, it's good to hear and you totally shouldn't care what some random nobody tells or thinks about you on the internet.
And it depends on who or what the person is saying. I know some of the bigger people like Newfie for some time now, but if someone, who's known for being "kind of a dick towards most people", and is trying to make arguments by taking words or statements out of my messages and putting things out of context, which there are some examples of in this thread, then yes, I don't care what that person's idea of the definition of a word is that doesn't even exist in the dictionary.

still, this thread's existence and your own words being "Can somebody give me advice on what to do to make my life with my dog worth it for all the sacrifices I have made to live out my sexuality?" kinda hints at you not being that accepting of her decision...
That was the first post I made and I'm starting to come to terms with it after seeing what some said and people reaching out to me. I don't care what the existence of this thread can be boiled down to. I simply reached out for help and got it for the most part. Even only talking about it made it better.

And it depends on who or what the person is saying. I know some of the bigger people like Newfie for some time now, but if someone, who's known for being "kind of a dick towards most people", and is trying to make arguments by taking words or statements out of my messages and putting things out of context, which there are some examples of in this thread, then yes, I don't care what that person's idea of the definition of a word is that doesn't even exist in the dictionary.

That was the first post I made and I'm starting to come to terms with it after seeing what some said and people reaching out to me. I don't care what the existence of this thread can be boiled down to. I simply reached out for help and got it for the most part. Even only talking about it made it better.
Yeah what matters most of all is that she's happy

Just wanted to give a final update to those who might find themselves in a similar situation to mine and stumble upon this thread one day.

Even though I'm not entirely happy with the way some things went down here, if I hadn't reached out for help, I wouldn't have received the tremendous support of some of the most heartfelt and simply best human beings I've ever met and even got to know quite well.

Without their help, I wouldn't be in the position that I'm in right now. Not only has my situation with my girl become better, but my life in general as well. Our bond has gotten exponentially stronger through our first mutual sexual experiences, which I wouldn't be able to have in this way without the sympathetic guidance of someone who reached out to me personally.

So, I don't wanna guarantee anyone that you'll succeed just by asking for help. Still, it might be worth giving it a shot, but you might come across some people who could straight up dismiss you because of misunderstandings or misconceptions, people who take pride in being known as "being a dick to most people" and wanna try to get into arguments about semantics, or even the worst types of zoos that might contact you in hopes of taking advantage of your predicament and wanting to do disagreeable things to your dog or whatever, or try to coax you into doing so yourself, to no avail hopefully.

That's pretty much how my experience was reaching out for help on here.

I won't be giving much thought and attention to this thread anymore tho, especially since the title of it isn't the case any longer :)

Back