My girl went into heat for the first time last night!

I'm eagerly awaiting for future updates!!! Your dog is lovely, and the situation is suuuuuper hot!
Wish you both a comfortable and horny period! No pun intended.
Thanks. :)

She has been changing her behavior slowly over the last few days. We're now at the point where she seems properly horny. I've given her oral a few times and it's really great. Like proper eating pussy, not at all like before she was in heat, which did not feel like pussy at all, to be honest.

I've been able to fit some silicone dilators in her, though the vestibule sphincter is still very tight. I managed to get my middle finger past it today, just past the fingernail. Never been able to do that before. So I got a proper feel of the TEXTURE inside the actual vagina.

It is nothing like the vestibule!!! Whoa! I had no idea. I mean, the first few inches of a dog's pussy (vestibule) is very smooth. Beyond the sphincter into the vagina proper, it is gloriously textured. I imagine it would be simply heavenly to have my penis in there.

Sadly, all attempts to do such a thing failed. The opening simply is not big enough. I don't know if it's due to the swollen vulva or what, but I tried just about every way I could think of to get IN there and it just slipped off to the side each time. So no dice when it comes to actual intercourse. Very sad.

Maybe with more dilator training I can work her up to that. I figure it might be like how people can stretch their earlobes over time with wider and wider inserts. I'm patient. I can wait if it's still possible to succeed.

The blood has finally mostly stopped. She still leaks but it is very watered down in color, not blood red like before. Still messes up my sheets, which are now full of spots.

She isn't "flagging" which is surprising. But that might just be her personality. She still seems horny and she isn't eating much at all. I just WISH I could fit in there. She wants it. I want it. She doesn't even protest when I try. But I can't figure out how to get my cock inside that little hole no matter how much lube I use.

For doggy girls that arent generally big enough for your girth it means that in heat you will hit her bottom(the vestibule/vaginal sphincter you mentioned about) more easily and the sex is propably less pleasurable than off heat. If she was large enough then you would get deeper inside her more easy and also bast the vaginal sphincter. As saluki have very narrow hips i would guess this is the problem. Even with dogs like golden retriever its not guaranteed that an average male will fit through her vaginal sphincter. Her having puppies usually removes this problem completely even with smaller dogs.

Otherwise - what a sexy girl you got there :)
What's special about goldens compared to other breeds?

Maybe with more dilator training I can work her up to that. I figure it might be like how people can stretch their earlobes over time with wider and wider inserts. I'm patient. I can wait if it's still possible to succeed.

She isn't "flagging" which is surprising. But that might just be her personality. She still seems horny and she isn't eating much at all. I just WISH I could fit in there. She wants it. I want it. She doesn't even protest when I try. But I can't figure out how to get my cock inside that little hole no matter how much lube I use.

The bitches that have given birth are usually much more loose when it comes to the ring. But as she is thin breed she might never get wide enough for you.

Very beautiful dog. Any updates? Thx. ?
I'd say that overall she's a lot more interested in sexual things than before. She loves a good finger-fucking. Just loves it. Does the happy dance for five minutes after. It just frustrates me because she's too small for ME to get as much out of it as she's getting out of it. Maybe I can work with her with the set of vaginal dilators I have. That's supposed to help.

I'd say that overall she's a lot more interested in sexual things than before. She loves a good finger-fucking. Just loves it. Does the happy dance for five minutes after. It just frustrates me because she's too small for ME to get as much out of it as she's getting out of it. Maybe I can work with her with the set of vaginal dilators I have. That's supposed to help.

Not surprising that you didn't fit for her first heat; maybe next time. My first girl took 3 heats before I could get in, took some learning for both of us. Take it slow and easy, make sure it's always fun and pleasurable and you'll have a chance at it.

Thanks. Yeah, my breeder told me sometimes they can wait till the age of three. He also said that they seem to be able to delay their heat cycle to when they believe conditions are ideal for having pups.

I have found myself to be slightly underprepared for this heat cycle, as she is dribbling blood all over my floor. I tried putting girl's undies on with a hole for the tail but it slipped off. I may have to get creative this round.

They are indeed rare and an ancient breed dating back several thousand years. One of the original four dog breeds.

Here is a more flattering photo.
tjh5bi2.png
Wow, she is gorgeous! Hope you'll be able to fit into her at least on her second heat

Thanks for the update!

Just take it slow and easy like had been said. Maybe next heat all will be just right.

Female dogs do not have a full hymen. Some have vestigial residues. For some, they form “commissures,” as is customary in Russian.
Sometimes in English literature "commissures" are designated as hymen. The issue is debatable, but this point of view has the right to life. In any case, the normal fold is not hymen, and remains throughout life. With frequent knitting, its elasticity increases, with a long absence, it worsens.
The fold is highlighted in green, the sphincter body is red. Endoscopy is normal, and endoscopy "adhesions".

Wow! Wish known this when Sadie was here, she fit me except could only get about 5cm in. Now I know was hitting this fold(s) and why wasn't into me hitting it and such mating. Now thanks to this know for next time, which hopefully is.

Ebonstar, hope all is well.

Wow! Wish known this when Sadie was here, she fit me except could only get about 5cm in. Now I know was hitting this fold(s) and why wasn't into me hitting it and such mating. Now thanks to this know for next time, which hopefully is.

Ebonstar, hope all is well.
She's back to being mostly small again, though I haven't really been working with her doing any stretching exercises like I probably should. She still LOVES a solid finger fucking though, even months later between heat cycles. If she was a bigger dog, we'd be having a lot of fun. Sadly, I do it just for her and don't really get much out of it myself. It's worth noting that I can still get my finger all the way in, so that barrier which got in the way before her first heat seems to be gone now. I'm considering starting her up with some stretching exercises to see if maybe she can get used to bigger objects.

She's back to being mostly small again, though I haven't really been working with her doing any stretching exercises like I probably should. She still LOVES a solid finger fucking though, even months later between heat cycles. If she was a bigger dog, we'd be having a lot of fun. Sadly, I do it just for her and don't really get much out of it myself. It's worth noting that I can still get my finger all the way in, so that barrier which got in the way before her first heat seems to be gone now. I'm considering starting her up with some stretching exercises to see if maybe she can get used to bigger objects.

Thanks for the update and glad she is enjoying your affection.

Two topic, one, I wish had known about oral earlier, feels so much better than being licked. All the females I had contact with there was never penetration and with Sadie, I ask her to help me and would lick me off. Know not the same, though with her was so loving did it to please me.

Second, you know her best, go with your intuition. Maybe you find she likes a toy? Sadie was in charge so she used me to rub her pussy on me, never wanting to touch her except when having a mini heat (my first and a rescue, now in hindsight should have taught her to at least let me use a wet wipe).

Sadly you are experiencing a sight-hound trait. I have managed to get in 1 female sight-hound in my life, a borzoi, and that was only after she had a litter. I'm sure you can do it with lots of patience and cooperation on her part, but probably won't come easy.

She sure is beautiful though. My mom had several sight-hounds when I was a kid, and the saluki was the only one I miss.

So, I've been wondering if this was ever going to happen. My saluki bitch finally is in heat at the age of 2 years plus a month. Most dogs go far earlier, but I've heard this breed can be late for their first.

I woke up to find blood spots on the bed sheets. Checked her pussy and sure enough a big bloody glob was hiding in the folds. So I grabbed a tissue and cleaned her up. Now I'm not sure what to expect. I figure at some point she'll get really horny. She has always enjoyed a good finger rubbing, but I've been noticing that increasing lately. She'll park her rear next to my fingers and wait for it. Now though, that pussy is three times bigger and very tender looking. She hasn't shown herself to be horny at all yet. But presumably this lasts a few weeks? It's the first time I've had a bitch in heat ever, so this is all new.

IMG_20200309_142711.jpg
Damn she's beautiful

So, I've been wondering if this was ever going to happen. My saluki bitch finally is in heat at the age of 2 years plus a month. Most dogs go far earlier, but I've heard this breed can be late for their first.

I woke up to find blood spots on the bed sheets. Checked her pussy and sure enough a big bloody glob was hiding in the folds. So I grabbed a tissue and cleaned her up. Now I'm not sure what to expect. I figure at some point she'll get really horny. She has always enjoyed a good finger rubbing, but I've been noticing that increasing lately. She'll park her rear next to my fingers and wait for it. Now though, that pussy is three times bigger and very tender looking. She hasn't shown herself to be horny at all yet. But presumably this lasts a few weeks? It's the first time I've had a bitch in heat ever, so this is all new.

IMG_20200309_142711.jpg

That is a beautiful looking dog with a beautiful looking pussy! How's it going with her? Have you been able to have some good time with her yet

IMG_20200309_142711.jpg
Wow really fucking sexy girl..! I need some more pics of she's pussy ❤️❤️

IMG_20200309_142711.jpg
Such a beautiful girl. Salukis are such a rare breed and by far one of the sexiest. I'm sure she will love all of that extra attention. Also when u said it's now 3 times bigger, do u mean her pussy grew to be triple the size than in the photo?

IMG_20200309_142711.jpg
Such a beautiful girl. Salukis are such a rare breed and by far one of the sexiest. I'm sure she will love all of that extra attention. Also when u said it's now 3 times bigger, do u mean her pussy grew to be triple the size than in the photo?

Just let her be a dog and get through her first heat without any manipulation or penetration! She will come in heat again,
let nature take its course.

Back