My friend shows me a lot of signs but are she really suggestive?

SweetyK9

Tourist
Hi, first sorry for my general quietness. I'm on this place about half of 2022 and it's my first thread. Sorry for my mistakes, english iss not my main language.
I used the search tool here and I saw various topics about "knowing if someone is into zoo" just in case, but i'm on a different situation and I need your advices.
So, let's try to sumarise this story but it's a bit long:
It's been a while since I enjoy with a girl who is part of a group of friends. Nothing about love because she is in a relationship and me too.
The more we talk, the more I want to get to know her, she intrigues me a lot, she is very open-minded. She doesn't seem to have any barriers, and we become strongly complicit.
We spend some time with dogs. She has a furbaby at home, I have one and some of our friends too. She can't resist a dog and seems as close to them as I am. really close.
What drives me crazy is that we are talking much more then before about dogs, and our conversations are moving Faster and faster on a slippery slope.
Recently, I think she discretly saw me languidly kissing a doggie when i was hidden and lonely in a room. I wonder if that's what started the topic.
Well, so I learned recently that she dared to test the private parts of her girl.
With her mother and me, she dared to say "I love teasing my dog. One day, I tried to rub her hole to see the face she would make." Simply like that! Like I said I just changed the paint in my living room !
Yesterday, we had a little more time to cuddle dogs and talk a little more intimately. A girl tried repitedly to snogg me, I took the opportunity to try to launch the subject with humor tone like "Hawww! she really likes me, look what she's doing she's cute. Luckily I don't let her! Whatever, I would be able to?".
She responded "Oh well, you know, I already tryed to stick my tongue out and let my girl do the job.".

What do you think I should do? Try to learn more about her and dare the subject more? Let her come? Find a more direct way to get a clear cut answer? I know I can trust her, she's a straightforward friend who always speaks her mind, and doesn't seem to have any boundaries. It would be the first person with whom I could discuss my non-tolerated love by society for doggies and other species but I can't be sure I'm right even though my instinct tells me let's go.
Have a nice day,
Thanks!

Last edited:
I would definitely try to learn more about her and dare the subject more, if she's that open about things I don't see why she wouldn't give you the answers to your questions and inquiring. If she's anything like my friend whose got pretty much no boundaries that she talks about, she told me that she liked to help collect semen and get off her stud she was caring for at the barn she was riding him at. She asked me if I thought that was weird and I said no it's gonna take alot more than that to weird me out and then she came right on out and said she was a zoophile to me. So you'll never know where your conversation could go if you just ask and talk about it often enough.

First, your English is quite good and this is very well written, especially for someone for whom English is not their native tongue.
Involving anyone else in this is always risky, but it sounds as if you have established a trust with your friend that will allow you to explore this further with her. Go slow and good luck is my poor advise.

Tout d'abord, votre anglais est assez bon et cela est très bien écrit, en particulier pour quelqu'un pour qui l'anglais n'est pas sa langue maternelle.
Impliquer quelqu'un d'autre dans ce domaine est toujours risqué, mais il semble que vous ayez établi une confiance avec votre amie qui vous permettra d'explorer cela plus avant avec elle. Allez-y lentement et bonne chance est mon mauvais conseil.

First, your English is quite good and this is very well written, especially for someone for whom English is not their native tongue.
Involving anyone else in this is always risky, but it sounds as if you have established a trust with your friend that will allow you to explore this further with her. Go slow and good luck is my poor advise.
Yeah, that's exactly it. Even if all the signals seem to flash, I'm a little afraid that if I go too far she'll think I'm crazy and she'll close. Knowing her, I would be really surprised if she forgets me, at worst she will give me her opinion or give me a little moral. But if afterwards she prevents me from approaching her dog...

WTF, my computer auto translated your own comment for no reason... damned browser it's not necessary to do that, I can read english without translation! rofl.

Well something is clearly going on that's for sure
So, you are certainly right. When I reread what I posted here, I wonder why it still doesn't seem obvious to me.
Probably because I'm not used to it and I tell myself that I'm crazy to think that it could be a reality.
I'll have to find a way to know how far can I go, That I know if she is just very sentimental or if the sexual side bothers her.
Honestly, even without the sexual side I would already be happy to be able to share with her, it would mean a lot to me! But if it goes further, maybe I could even try his marvelous furry girl ? Of course, that's not my primary goal and that would just be a bonus.
But as you guess, the difficulty is the close people around us and especially .. my fiancee, she's not aware about this. not to mention my girlfriend's companion, I don't know how open he is and what he could know. But he is really nice and he seems peaceful enough to me.
Anyway, I'll try to give some news here. I don't intend to take unnecessary risks. It's probably useless with her, and if it comes up positively I'm not afraid for my future, she is good at achieving her ends... which means that she will be just as good to help me.

Last edited:
I think the key is trust. If you prove to her that you won't judge her if she does anything taboo, she'll be more likely to open up and confide in you. But you have to figure out what would make her trust you (and you have to do this with full authenticity, no manipulation or anything fucked up like that). I think you've already had opportunities where you could have asked if she ever goes any further with her dogs. But that's maybe dependent if you already talk about sex in general. Btw it's been over 2 months since your last post... any new developments? Hope positive ones! :)

On related note: I recently was talking with my fwb and I think we were talking about big dicks or something and they suddenly asked me if I'd like to see a video of horses mating. Totally threw me off so I faked disgust (lightly) but we have a fairly well established method of communicating around consent; checking in with one another how we're feeling about certain things, etc. So there's an openness and respectfulness already so from there I think I asked why they were curious. I don't remember how the conversation developed further but eventually we ended up talking about furries and puppy play and then I showed them my toys, which include 2 canine dildos and they immediately asked if they were modelled after dog dicks. So... I'm curious where things will go from here. For now I'm just glad they responded well to the puppy play stuff :)

I think the key is trust. If you prove to her that you won't judge her if she does anything taboo, she'll be more likely to open up and confide in you. But you have to figure out what would make her trust you (and you have to do this with full authenticity, no manipulation or anything fucked up like that). I think you've already had opportunities where you could have asked if she ever goes any further with her dogs. But that's maybe dependent if you already talk about sex in general. Btw it's been over 2 months since your last post... any new developments? Hope positive ones! :)

On related note: I recently was talking with my fwb and I think we were talking about big dicks or something and they suddenly asked me if I'd like to see a video of horses mating. Totally threw me off so I faked disgust (lightly) but we have a fairly well established method of communicating around consent; checking in with one another how we're feeling about certain things, etc. So there's an openness and respectfulness already so from there I think I asked why they were curious. I don't remember how the conversation developed further but eventually we ended up talking about furries and puppy play and then I showed them my toys, which include 2 canine dildos and they immediately asked if they were modelled after dog dicks. So... I'm curious where things will go from here. For now I'm just glad they responded well to the puppy play stuff :)

Herm, sorry. It was a bit difficult to come here this last months. Yes, I've got news. At least, it looked like it!
I no longer have the clear details in my head but I will try to summarize:
I haven't seen him face to face for a little while, but after a few complicit discussions and several jokes by voice messages, we discussed a few doggies again and we joked about it a lot. I tried to stay sober and took advantage of this conversation to thank her for being my friend, and to tell her that she was "part of my pack".
We came to discuss a bitch with whom she had already seen me having fun, from where I released a wink in disguise to verify (I still had a doubt that she had seen something about my zoo side).
And...boom, I got this audio message:
Oh dude, that sucks what you say. You know, I have very good eyes, but I wouldn't snitch on you. It's not good at all! (Smile and playful voice on the "not good at all"). It's not good, but I think you already know that, isn't it? Which doesn't make you a bad person, but anyway, it's bad! (yes, she repeated some times about the bad side).
Then she added, "Anyway you know very well that we always end up finding a way to be close to the doggies"...
Even though I feel it's positive, I'm still scared. I'm not ashamed of who I am, but I'm always so afraid of losing friends with whom I feel like myself.
Oops, I forgot a question. Yep, it's pretty easy to discuss sex with her. She remains very respectful but it is not at all a sensitive subject for her. And thank you so much, you remembered me an important thing about it !
Following a film on paraphilia that we saw with a group, we even discussed this subject. She told me that she loved the movie, and that even though people looked embarrassed and disapproving, she wasn't judging, and that everyone does what is in their business.

Last edited:
Back