My first time on a sow

Manco

BANNED
When I was very young, I thought i was the only one in the world who had such desire. It wasn't until years later, I met a man , who said hi loved to look at animals fucking, We began to talk , and found out that looking wasn't the whole story. OO it was great to talk to someone older who had been fucking sows for many years.

Our neighbor was a farmer who had a lot of sows, and at the age of 14 years I began to help there to earn some pocket money.
I found it very exciting to watch the boar fuck the sows . And i was so envious of the boar . Our neighbor often sad in a bar at night and came home late.
Then one day i had been over there , in the stable There was a big sow alone ,in a box with a lot of straw. She was white clean, and she was in heat, her pussy was redish and dangled from side to side when she walked. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.
In the evening I saw that the neighbor's car was gone.

waw!!! now it was time to try something new.
I walked over to the stable , and jumped into the sow. She came over and sniffed to me, she know me and, we were boddies.
I stood and looked at her swollen moist pussy, and it made it boil in my abdomen. Now it should be me , now i should be the boar, now it was my turn to have my dick in her pussy. So I stood behind her and with my hands I pressed down on her back, she stood completely still- With one hand on her back and the other hand putting my dickhead in contact with her pussy, It made her take a step back, and my god!!! My dick was in her pussy to the nuts,. As a 14 year old boy i was fucking a big sow. I was out of breath and my mouth was dry, It was amazing to feel that she was just as horny as me. But it wasn't long before I started to feel the intoxicating feeling in my abdomen, and while clinging to her hindquarter I shot for the fist time my semen in a sow's vagina in long wonderful squirt. That summer I came often to the barn and fucked the sow's that were in heat, I was HOOKED!!!!!! Later I was on lots of heifers and cows

Last edited:
Wonderful written first time moment mating with a sow, the description - just what dreams are made of plus are hard to forget however long ago it happened. Those dreams which came to real life goes to addiction overtime more you get - the seductiveness of the whole act etc Once you start down the path of full on zoo sexual life you only want more of it, if it's not even a sow any more maybe a k9/mare & the rest. Talking from personal experience from over the years. It's a lifestyle you have to hold with both hands not one

Wonderful written first time moment mating with a sow, the description - just what dreams are made of plus are hard to forget however long ago it happened. Those dreams which came to real life goes to addiction overtime more you get - the seductiveness of the whole act etc Once you start down the path of full on zoo sexual life you only want more of it, if it's not even a sow any more maybe a k9/mare & the rest. Talking from personal experience from over the years. It's a lifestyle you have to hold with both hands not one
I hope my English is ok. I am from Denmark.???????

Your English is perfect, no need worry about nit pickers in here manco. You wrote a piece mating a sow & you come from Denmark - a gross exporter of pork/pork products it make all sense now. If offered I wouldn't say no to nice piece/s of crispy grilled thickly cut oak smoked bacon though... that got me hungry again damn. ?

Your English is perfect, no need worry about nit pickers in here manco. You wrote a piece mating a sow & you come from Denmark - a gross exporter of pork/pork products it make all sense now. If offered I wouldn't say no to nice piece/s of crispy grilled thickly cut oak smoked bacon though... that got me hungry again damn. ?

So you think a pig can be a person's sexual lover, yet you're also OK with someone killing a pig and eating it? That doesn't make sense (it is inconsistent). A pig has a right to live just like a dog or a human.

When I was very young, I thought i was the only one in the world who had such desire. It wasn't until years later, I met a man , who said hi loved to look at animals fucking, We began to talk , and found out that looking wasn't the whole story. OO it was great to talk to someone older who had been fucking sows for many years.

Our neighbor was a farmer who had a lot of sows, and at the age of 14 years I began to help there to earn some pocket money.
I found it very exciting to watch the boar fuck the sows . And i was so envious of the sow . Our neighbor often sad in a bar and came home late.
Then one day i had been over there , in the stable There was a big sow alone ,in a box with a lot of straw. She was white clean, and she was in heat, her pussy was redish and dangled from side to side when she walked. I couldn't keep my eyes of her.

I walked over to the stable , and jumped in to the sow. She came over and sniffed to me, she know me and we were boddies.
I stood and looked at her swollen moist pussy, and it made it boil in my abdomen. Now it should be me , now i should be the boar, now it was my turn to have my dick in her pussy. So I stood behind her and with my hands I pressed down on her back, she stood completely still- With one hand on her back and the other hand putting my dickhead in contact with her pussy, It made her take a step back, and my god!!! My dick was in her pussy to the nuts,. As a 14 year old boy i was fucking a big sow. I was out of breath and my mouth was dry, It was amazing to feel that she was just as horny as me. But it wasn't long before I started to feel the intoxicating feeling in my abdomen, and while clinging to her hindquarter I shot for the fist time my semen in a sow's vagina in long wonderful squirt. That summer I came often to the barn and fucked the sow's that were in heat, I was HOOKED!!!!!! Later I was on lots of heifers and cows
I love your story...dads farm was dairy and pig breeding...
.I started on dairy cows but found the sows so much hotter and ideal for a teen boys cock...but....as I got older my cock thickened so I could only enter the older sows. Sows are smart..the ones that wanted me stood still even when not in heat....

Last edited:
I love your story...dads farm was dairy and pig breeding....I started on dairy cows but found the sows so much hotter and ideal for a teen boys cock...as I got older my cock thicckened so I could only enter the older sows. Sows are smart..the ones that wanted me stood still even when not in heat....
Awesome experience for you I wished we raised sows.

I love to eat pork and bacon and loved sow sex too when I had the chance...I make no apology for my actions.

Again, this makes no sense. A person that truly loves pigs and values their lives would not eat them. Just as a person who loves dogs would never eat a dog, a person who loves pigs should never eat a pig. As I said, a pig's life is just as valuable as a dog's life. Eating a pig means a pig is being treated like a mere commodity, which is wrong.

Again, this makes no sense. A person that truly loves pigs and values their lives would not eat them. Just as a person who loves dogs would never eat a dog, a person who loves pigs should never eat a pig. As I said, a pig's life is just as valuable as a dog's life. Eating a pig means a pig is being treated like a mere commodity, which is wrong.

Some of us have the mental flexibility and intellectual capability to separate "this is food" from "this is sex". You, clearly, are handicapped by a lack of such an ability. You can't be blamed for it, only pitied.

"I'm hungry" trumps "Aw, cute cow" any time and every time, son.

Save your peta-oid crap about meat being murder - it's utterly wasted on me. The best you'll do is get me to laugh at your idiocy if you try.

Unlike you, I know *EXACTLY*, in *EVERY* detail, how a cow becomes a stack of steaks or a mound of fresh hamburger. I have performed many of the steps involved personally - from shooting it in the head and cutting its throat, to going elbow deep into its chest cavity to cut loose the lungs during the gutting process, to cranking the grinder, to wrapping the finished cuts in that nifty white paper and putting them in the freezer. I've probably done every step involved at least a dozen times, and some of the steps many more times than that. Doing it doesn't give me nightmares, or upset my stomach, or anything else. It's just "making food". Also unlike you, I have no delusions about how hamburger grows on cow trees, and you know it's ready to harvest when the plastic wrap completely covers the meat. I feel no guilt whatsoever for having butchered, or participated in the butchering of, more cows than I can actually remember right now, nor does it conflict with the idea that sometimes, I'm perfectly happy to put my penis into a cow's vagina and squirt my sperm inside her if she'll allow me to. Ditto pigs. I've had sex with them, and that's nice. And just like cows, I've also performed many of the steps involved in turning them into pork chops, ham, sausage, and bacon, and that's tasty. And I have no qualms about it. Got a problem with that? Put it on your TS list and hand it to the chaplain.

Some of us have the mental flexibility and intellectual capability to separate "this is food" from "this is sex". You, clearly, are handicapped by a lack of such an ability. You can't be blamed for it, only pitied.

"I'm hungry" trumps "Aw, cute cow" any time and every time, son.

Save your peta-oid crap about meat being murder - it's utterly wasted on me. The best you'll do is get me to laugh at your idiocy if you try.

Unlike you, I know *EXACTLY*, in *EVERY* detail, how a cow becomes a stack of steaks or a mound of fresh hamburger. I have performed many of the steps involved personally - from shooting it in the head and cutting its throat, to going elbow deep into its chest cavity to cut loose the lungs during the gutting process, to cranking the grinder, to wrapping the finished cuts in that nifty white paper and putting them in the freezer. I've probably done every step involved at least a dozen times, and some of the steps many more times than that. Doing it doesn't give me nightmares, or upset my stomach, or anything else. It's just "making food". Also unlike you, I have no delusions about how hamburger grows on cow trees, and you know it's ready to harvest when the plastic wrap completely covers the meat. I feel no guilt whatsoever for having butchered, or participated in the butchering of, more cows than I can actually remember right now, nor does it conflict with the idea that sometimes, I'm perfectly happy to put my penis into a cow's vagina and squirt my sperm inside her if she'll allow me to. Ditto pigs. I've had sex with them, and that's nice. And just like cows, I've also performed many of the steps involved in turning them into pork chops, ham, sausage, and bacon, and that's tasty. And I have no qualms about it. Got a problem with that? Put it on your TS list and hand it to the chaplain.

It's not "mental flexibility", it's irrationality. A person who eats a pig, but also has sex with a pig, is behaving in an irrational and inconsistent manner.

One's hunger does not justify the killing of an animal. The killing of ANY animal (dog, pig, human, cow, etc.) is wrong.

And it's not "PETA crap", nor is it "idiocy" -- it's thinking rationally about giving animals the same moral consideration that humans give to one another. In other words, treating individuals of a species as having value, regardless of what species they belong to. It's about having empathy for other beings.

The cruel things you say you've done (such as butchering a cow) show that you have no compassion or empathy for other living beings, which I find very disheartening. It is also disturbing that you don't lose sleep (and have no guilt) over your unethical behavior. Cows are not "just food", they are beings with a right to live, just like humans. Also, since you are OK with having sex with a cow AND killing them, it sounds like you treat animals as though they are commodities / objects, rather than beings worthy of moral consideration.

In terms of something being "tasty", an animal's life is more important than how something tastes.

Last edited:
When I was very young, I thought i was the only one in the world who had such desire. It wasn't until years later, I met a man , who said hi loved to look at animals fucking, We began to talk , and found out that looking wasn't the hole story. OO it was great to talk to someone older who had been fucking sows for many years.

I found it very exciting to watch the boar fuck the sows . And i was so envious of the boar . Our neighbor often sad in a bar and came home late.

I walked over to the stable , and jumped in to the sow. She came over and sniffed to me, she know me and we were boddies.

Me and sow. And my first cow Thank you so much for the many comments. It is still wonderful to hear about other people's experiences behind female animals. I say female animals because I have no experience with male animals. I will never forget the man who was the first to tell me that having sex with a cow or sow, was pretty common and it was perfectly ok. Hi mentioned that after artificial insemination has become common place, What you do to her is the only decent sex she ever get's. WOW it was something new to me and wonderful to think about.
My first cow . After a years time our neighbor sold the farm no more sow pussy for me there. In the summer after i began to walk in the meadows nearby ,there were a lot of heifers and it was nice to go and cuddle them in the pussy. But they were too high -legged so I had to go and play with my cock up against their body.
That same summer, I met a farmer I knew .And hi asked , can you do me a favor ? I have a cow in the heat, and we are going to the animal show, and come home late. c And the AI man does not come until late afternoon, can you put her on grass after he has been there. There are a lot of strawberries you can eat while you wait. we went to the farm and he put me off and they left. I went straight into the barn and there was a cow lying down, with the pussy out over the gutter. The pussy was much bigger than the pussy of the sows I used to enjoy. The sight of the slim dripping pussy went straight into my dick, giving me a great desire to get my dick in her. I closed the barn door and put a hook on. Then back to the cow there was clean behind her but wet. Then I found a bit of straw and sprinkled behind her, Then I took off shorts and underpants, and by then I had already forgotten about time and place . And when I knelt down behind here, I touched her pussy and she stretched her hind legs slightly, lifting her tail so I had the most beautiful view of all her genitals, my cock was wild and eager for her pussy, it was so hard it almost touched my navel. I pushed the dick down so it was right next to her vagina and drove the dick up and down the slimy crack, waw it was good, after a few small steps forward ,on my knees I was so deep in her, My abdomen was lubricated with her juice, oh god let her stay down. Oh yeah I think she likes what I do , so I put my hands on her back and pressed my shoes against the back of the gutter, to push my cock harder against her pussy while I fucked her I felt the mucus running from the pussy down over my balls which was just inside the pussy. It was wonderful and it wasn't long before that bobbly feeling in my body came ,and I bumped my first semen into a cows vagina.
I stood up trembled and watched her pussy where semen and mucus ran down from her pussy. It lasted only a few minutes before my dick wanted more and I agreed , And I was on her again, and she was just wonderful This time it took a little longer ride, and it was wonderful to fuck her. After I have fucked her, she got op and pissed, Fine now , the AI man was not able to see that I have already inseminated her,
Later I worked at a farm, where I was alone at night with a lot of cows, and I was the only bull, so every time a cow or heifer was i heat I was there in the evening and night , and how I fucked them. In the 3 years I was there I fucked more than a 100 cows and heifers , and some of them more than once.

Last edited:
Me and sow. And my first cow Thank you so much for the many comments. It is still wonderful to hear about other people's experiences behind female animals. I say female animals because I have no experience with male animals. I will never forget the man who was the first to tell me that having sex with a cow or sow, was pretty common and it was perfectly ok. Hi mentioned that after artificial insemination has become common place, What you do to her is the only decent sex she ever get's. WOW it was something new to me and wonderful to think about.
Cow. After a years time our neighbor sold the farm no more sow pussy for me there. In the summer after i began to walk in the meadows nearby ,there were a lot of heifers and it was nice to go and cuddle them in the pussy. But they were too high -legged so I had to go and play with my cock up against their body.
That same summer, I met a farmer I knew .And hi asked , can you do me a favor ? I have a cow in the heat, and we are going to the animal show, and come home late. c And the AI man does not come until late afternoon, can you put her on grass after he has been there. There are a lot of strawberries you can eat while you wait. we went to the farm and he put me off and they left. I went straight into the barn and there was a cow lying down, with the pussy out over the gutter. The pussy was much bigger than the pussy of the sows I used to enjoy. The sight of the slim dripping pussy went straight into my dick, giving me a great desire to get my dick in her. I closed the barn door and put a hook on. Then back to the cow there was clean behind her but wet. Then I found a bit of straw and sprinkled behind her, Then I took off shorts and underpants, and by then I had already forgotten about time and place . And when I knelt down behind here, I touched her pussy and she stretched her hind legs slightly, lifting her tail so I had the most beautiful view of all her genitals, my cock was wild and eager for her pussy, it was so hard it almost touched my navel. I pushed the dick down so it was right next to her vagina and drove the dick up and down the slimy crack, waw it was good, after a few small steps forward ,on my knees I was so deep in her, My abdomen was lubricated with her juice, oh god let her stay down. Oh yeah I think she likes what I do , so I put my hands on her back and pressed my shoes against the back of the gutter, to push my cock harder against her pussy while I fucked her I felt the mucus running from the pussy down over my balls which was just inside the pussy. It was wonderful and it wasn't long before that bobbly feeling in my body came ,and I bumped my first semen into a cows vagina.
I stood up trembled and watched her pussy where semen and mucus ran down from her pussy. It lasted only a few minutes before my dick wanted more and I agreed , And I was on her again, and she was just wonderful This time it took a little longer ride, and it was wonderful to fuck her. After I have fucked her, she got op and pissed, Fine now , the AI man was not able to see that I have already inseminated her,
Later I worked at a farm, where I was alone at night with a lot of cows, and I was the only bull, so every time a cow or heifer was i heat I was there in the evening and night , and how I fucked them. In the 3 years I was there I fucked more than a 100 cows and heifers , and some of them more than once.
Great..brilliant writing ...maximum thanks!

It's not "mental flexibility", it's irrationality. A person who eats a pig, but also has sex with a pig, is behaving in an irrational and inconsistent manner.

One's hunger does not justify the killing of an animal. The killing of ANY animal (dog, pig, human, cow, etc.) is wrong.

And it's not "PETA crap", nor is it "idiocy" -- it's thinking rationally about giving animals the same moral consideration that humans give to one another. In other words, treating individuals of a species as having value, regardless of what species they belong to. It's about having empathy for other beings.

The cruel things you say you've done (such as butchering a cow) show that you have no compassion or empathy for other living beings, which I find very disheartening. It is also disturbing that you don't lose sleep (and have no guilt) over your unethical behavior. Cows are not "just food", they are beings with a right to live, just like humans. Also, since you are OK with having sex with a cow AND killing them, it sounds like you treat animals as though they are commodities / objects, rather than beings worthy of moral consideration.

In terms of something being "tasty", an animal's life is more important than how something tastes.
well i care more about animals than humans but in the end food is food if i must i eat humans if needed to survive ... and its people like you that makes me think pets and animals are better than humans but then again i also think plants are better than animals ... you eat carrots? you now that carrot also was alive and by harvesting it you killed it ... its shown that plants actually reacts to interaction and will grow more healty if you talk to it ...but you never think of that when you eat vegtebals or fruts ...so by your logic we cant eat anything but soil rocks and things that are already dead and rotten... its all about a natural order everything eats everything humans eats pigs but pigs also loves human flesh so they eat us as well ...

well i care more about animals than humans but in the end food is food if i must i eat humans if needed to survive ... and its people like you that makes me think pets and animals are better than humans but then again i also think plants are better than animals ... you eat carrots? you now that carrot also was alive and by harvesting it you killed it ... its shown that plants actually reacts to interaction and will grow more healty if you talk to it ...but you never think of that when you eat vegtebals or fruts ...so by your logic we cant eat anything but soil rocks and things that are already dead and rotten... its all about a natural order everything eats everything humans eats pigs but pigs also loves human flesh so they eat us as well ...

Humans do not need to eat meat. If one wants to not contribute to animal suffering, then one will not eat meat. Also, there is no "natural order" (humans are not "locked" into doing one thing). If you are concerned about the welfare of plants, then you should know that entire forests are destroyed in order to make the farmland used for slaughtering animals. See this article:

Humans kill billions of pigs, not the other way around. Being vegan, or at least vegetarian, means one is not contributing to animal suffering.

Clearly there is a disconnect between you two lovely people. You both have legitimate arguments, but it comes less to morality and more to how you perceive your animal companions. Zoo50 is more into the 'love' side, of courting and loving and grieving when they are gone. Meanwhile, UR20Z leans more toward the 'lust' side, of laying and cumming and completing the life cycle of a farm animal. As I say that though, there is another layer to it. Like Manco says, it could be less about viewing them as sexual objects and more that they love a food object. In this respect, 'love' would be felt, with the caring and making them happy in the years they have. Rather than being an object to use, UR might see it as a mercy, a kindness before the inevitable.

Then again, there's a large chance I'm talking out of my ass. I've been outside looking in to this community for so long, never actually had a chance to mate a sow or heifer or mare or bitch. Still, Zoo can mean many different things to many different people.

I distinguish between "food" and "fuck" when speaking about animals about the same way I distinguish between "drink" and "bathe" when speaking about water. In both cases, the only real question is "what's the purpose of the interaction this time?" When it's "food", all emotion goes out the window - I can, have, and almost certainly will again, kill and butcher without feeling the slightest remorse. When it's "fuck", the food concept is irrelevant, and all I worry about is trying to give both of us as good a time as possible. And no, I don't consider a critter I've had sex with "tainted" or "contaminated", or "unfit for human consumption", or whatever - Yes, I have eaten cows I've had sex with. Ditto pigs and sheep. (And to be certain I'm being absolutely clear on the concept, when I say "had sex with", that ALWAYS implies "finished by pumping my sperm into her vagina/anus" - I don't believe in "pulling out" or "money shots" or whatever the term that's fashionable today happens to be - Aside from the pleasure of reaching orgasm, almost the entire point of sex to me is putting my sperm as deep inside my partner as I'm capable of doing, in the hope (which I know is nonexistent) that I'll make her pregnant by doing so. The only real exception is one specific mare who I love, and think loves me - She's special, always has been, and always will be) At the same time, I've never eaten meat from a goat, horse, or dog I've had sex with - Not because I have some sort of "taboo" against the idea, but because I don't like goat, either milk or meat. I've never encountered a sample of either goat meat or milk that didn't have the same foul taste as the puke-inducing stench of a billygoat. Similarly, the only time I had horse meat, I decided I didn't like it - It was too much like stringy beef that had WAY too much sugar poured over it, and left me with a nasty, lingering metallic aftertaste that I couldn't get rid of for hours afterwards. My one sample of dog was much the same - I didn't like it. It was stringy and tough, greasy, and didn't taste good enough to ever want to repeat the experiment.

Let's face it - I'm a farm-raised fellow - At home, we bred, birthed, raised, and slaughtered nearly all of our meat. We fished. We hunted. From that background, I'm absolutely, in every possible way, familiar with every step in the food chain - From bringing the cow to the bull for him to fuck her (and occasionally taking "sloppy seconds" after he was done) to helping as much as possible when she pushed the resulting calf out into the world, to weaning and otherwise caring for the calf, to shooting it and processing it into freezer/skillet-ready steaks and burgers when it was "ripe". Ditto for pigs, chickens, goats, sheep, fish, deer, bear... From finding and killing it, to turning it into something that can go into the freezer (and eventually the skillet or oven) I've dealt with every step. Should I feel bad about that? I don't think so, and invite anyone who does to take that "feel bad", roll it up nice and tight, and stuff it where the air quality is highly questionable and the sun don't shine.

The only exception to what I've said above is my mare lover. She's special to me, and when the time comes that the kindest thing for her is putting the gun to her head, I'm going to be wrecked. The others are simply fuck-buddies - As far as I'm concerned, having sex with them is about the pleasure that can be had from the act, for both of us. Your classic "no strings attached"/"friends with benefits"/"booty-call" sex. So, in a way, @SevenThePotato, you're right - It's a kindness, of sorts. In the back of my mind, I know that the day is going to come when I, or someone here on the farm, is going to shoot the critter I've got my penis in, then cut her into ready-to-cook pieces. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying (and hopefully, giving her enjoyment in the process) putting my penis into her vagina and squirting my sperm into her while she's alive. I honestly hope that she enjoys the act as much as I do, and I actively try to maximize her enjoyment as best I know how.

I distinguish between "food" and "fuck" when speaking about animals about the same way I distinguish between "drink" and "bathe" when speaking about water. In both cases, the only real question is "what's the purpose of the interaction this time?" When it's "food", all emotion goes out the window - I can, have, and almost certainly will again, kill and butcher without feeling the slightest remorse. When it's "fuck", the food concept is irrelevant, and all I worry about is trying to give both of us as good a time as possible. And no, I don't consider a critter I've had sex with "tainted" or "contaminated", or "unfit for human consumption", or whatever - Yes, I have eaten cows I've had sex with. Ditto pigs and sheep. (And to be certain I'm being absolutely clear on the concept, when I say "had sex with", that ALWAYS implies "finished by pumping my sperm into her vagina/anus" - I don't believe in "pulling out" or "money shots" or whatever the term that's fashionable today happens to be - Aside from the pleasure of reaching orgasm, almost the entire point of sex to me is putting my sperm as deep inside my partner as I'm capable of doing, in the hope (which I know is nonexistent) that I'll make her pregnant by doing so. The only real exception is one specific mare who I love, and think loves me - She's special, always has been, and always will be) At the same time, I've never eaten meat from a goat, horse, or dog I've had sex with - Not because I have some sort of "taboo" against the idea, but because I don't like goat, either milk or meat. I've never encountered a sample of either goat meat or milk that didn't have the same foul taste as the puke-inducing stench of a billygoat. Similarly, the only time I had horse meat, I decided I didn't like it - It was too much like stringy beef that had WAY too much sugar poured over it, and left me with a nasty, lingering metallic aftertaste that I couldn't get rid of for hours afterwards. My one sample of dog was much the same - I didn't like it. It was stringy and tough, greasy, and didn't taste good enough to ever want to repeat the experiment.

Let's face it - I'm a farm-raised fellow - At home, we bred, birthed, raised, and slaughtered nearly all of our meat. We fished. We hunted. From that background, I'm absolutely, in every possible way, familiar with every step in the food chain - From bringing the cow to the bull for him to fuck her (and occasionally taking "sloppy seconds" after he was done) to helping as much as possible when she pushed the resulting calf out into the world, to weaning and otherwise caring for the calf, to shooting it and processing it into freezer/skillet-ready steaks and burgers when it was "ripe". Ditto for pigs, chickens, goats, sheep, fish, deer, bear... From finding and killing it, to turning it into something that can go into the freezer (and eventually the skillet or oven) I've dealt with every step. Should I feel bad about that? I don't think so, and invite anyone who does to take that "feel bad", roll it up nice and tight, and stuff it where the air quality is highly questionable and the sun don't shine.

The only exception to what I've said above is my mare lover. She's special to me, and when the time comes that the kindest thing for her is putting the gun to her head, I'm going to be wrecked. The others are simply fuck-buddies - As far as I'm concerned, having sex with them is about the pleasure that can be had from the act, for both of us. Your classic "no strings attached"/"friends with benefits"/"booty-call" sex. So, in a way, @SevenThePotato, you're right - It's a kindness, of sorts. In the back of my mind, I know that the day is going to come when I, or someone here on the farm, is going to shoot the critter I've got my penis in, then cut her into ready-to-cook pieces. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying (and hopefully, giving her enjoyment in the process) putting my penis into her vagina and squirting my sperm into her while she's alive. I honestly hope that she enjoys the act as much as I do, and I actively try to maximize her enjoyment as best I know how.

Animals are not ours to kill/butcher. Animals have a right to live, just like people have a right to live. Killing an animal for any reason is morally wrong. Stop treating animals as if they are "crops" to be exploited (for example, by saying when they are "ripe" to kill). It is despicable that you have no remorse for killing other living beings. You truly are a callous, cold-blooded person.

As far as I'm concerned, you do not genuinely love other animals -- you treat them as mere commodities to be exploited, whether it is having sex with them (treating them as a "sex toy") or killing them.

Last edited:
Animals are not ours to kill/butcher. Animals have a right to live, just like people have a right to live. Killing an animal for any reason is morally wrong. Stop treating animals as if they are "crops" to be exploited (for example, by saying when they are "ripe" to kill). It is despicable that you have no remorse for killing other living beings. You truly are a callous, cold-blooded person.

As far as I'm concerned, you do not genuinely love other animals -- you treat them as mere commodities to be exploited, whether it is having sex with them (treating them as a "sex toy") or killing them.
Do you not eat any meat or use any leather goods? If that is a yes, then that is your decision ....but farmers produce animals for food for others and that is how they make a living...it is not feasible on many farms to produce vegetable or fruit crops.
I have never eaten animal that I had sex with but somebody else must have when they were sold off.

Tell ya what, chum - You go right ahead pretending you're better than me, and I'll go right on ignoring your brand of raving stupidity. Time to drop you into the obsessive-moron-with-nothing-to-say basket. Bye-bye now.

I was raised on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. I started young with the heifers but was soon finding my pleasures with the sows too. As was stated they have a very high body temp, are tighter than heifers or cows and are generally very receptive. As a youngster my penis was pretty small and I found that a gilt in her first heat was an amazing experience. Even tighter than the sows. I routinely surveyed the young females to see when one entered her first heat. She was soon in the barn stall and if she was agreeable (almost always) I would have my little cock in her.

I was raised on a farm where we raised cattle and hogs. I started young with the heifers but was soon finding my pleasures with the sows too. As was stated they have a very high body temp, are tighter than heifers or cows and are generally very receptive. As a youngster my penis was pretty small and I found that a gilt in her first heat was an amazing experience. Even tighter than the sows. I routinely surveyed the young females to see when one entered her first heat. She was soon in the barn stall and if she was agreeable (almost always) I would have my little cock in her.
We are blood brothers because my story is exactly the same....my 11 year old cock was thin and suited the gilts..but I did not cum till I was 12...I nearly fainted first time after cumming in the gilt!
As I grew older my cock grew thicker so I would not fit in the gilts...tho sometimes both she and me tried hard to copulate as she was in heat......older sows then always let me in mmmmmmmmmmmmm and I lay on their backs like a boar, while I rubbed her tits.

We are blood brothers because my story is exactly the same....my 11 year old cock was thin and suited the gilts..but I did not cum till I was 12...I nearly fainted first time after cumming in the gilt!
As I grew older my cock grew thicker so I would not fit in the gilts...tho sometimes both she and me tried hard to copulate as she was in heat......older sows then always let me in mmmmmmmmmmmmm and I lay on their backs like a boar, while I rubbed her tits.
Do they enjoy men when they are not in heat? They sound wonderful, how many females can you have together or doesn’t it matter?

Back