My First Sex With A Dog (M/M)

Sorry for ba Emglish. I translate it by Google.

Jack is a stray doberman near my house. He is very strong and handsome, I want to keep him but my family don't agree. Although I can't keep him, I still take care of him. I feed him, take him to vet and pet salon regularly. I also took him to inject a chip and bought him a collar. I think Jack sees me as his master, he always be happy when he sees me. One day, he started to climb on my leg and I can see his dog penis poking my leg. I knew he wants a bitch, and I want to be his bitch.

A few days ago, it was my 18th birthday and I decided to have sex with Jack to celebrate becoming an adult. I took Jack to my house when my parents were working. Before having sex, I loose my hole first. I hadn't put anything in my hole before, not even a finger. It took me a while to loose it. While I was tring to put fingers in my hole, Jack climb on me. Noticing that he was so horny, I decided to pleasure him right now. I kneel down on my bed and let him climb on me. I was so happy that I couldn't stop shaking. But when Jack finally enter me, I just feel lot of pain. I alomst cry and regret having sex with a dog. Jack is too strong for me to against him. But a fact came to me, I gave my precious virginity to a charming dog. This fact make me so excited that my penis get hard even though my butt hurt. I didn't have physical pleasure but I had much psychological pleasure. Suddenly, my butt hurt badly, it felt like my butt were torn. He knotted me. I was scary and I hold his legs to prevent him from pulling out. And I was horny too. I felt like I belong to Jack, I'm Jack's personal bitch.

A few minutes later, I felt my stomach fill with something hot. Jack cum inside me. I was bred by a dog. Another minutes later, Jack still knot me. It seems like he use his knot to block up my hole to avoid his sperm leak out and want me to be pregnant with his babies. This image make me so horny and wish he would breed me again. When Jack pull out, my hole was open. I really want to keep all of his sperm in body and let my body absort it. I keep kneel down and raise my butt until my hole close.

After this wonder sex, Jack climb me much more often. I know he miss his bitch and I miss him too. But my butt is still hurt, he is too strong for my virgin hole. After my butt get better, I will let him breed me as much as he want. I believe Jack will train me to be a qualified bitch.

This is my first sex, and I have some questions. What do you do after animals cum inside you? My gay friend tell me that I shouldn't keep sperm inside, it would make me stomachache and smell like
semen. But I really love letting my body absort Jack's sperm, it makes me felt and smell like I'm Jack's bitch. I wish if I force my body absort Jack's sperm, my body would be used to it and be able to absort it better.
Does anyone give your virginity to animals too? I'm very happy I give Jack my virginity, and I will never regret it.
How do you make your dog kiss you? Jack let my lick his lips, teeth and tongue but he seldom lick mine. I really want to to do that.

This is my first sex, and I have some questions. What do you do after animals cum inside you?
Cuddle and fall asleep together, jack off, have a cigarette, whatever floats your boat.

My gay friend tell me that I shouldn't keep sperm inside, it would make me stomachache and smell like
semen. But I really love letting my body absort Jack's sperm, it makes me felt and smell like I'm Jack's bitch. I wish if I force my body absort Jack's sperm, my body would be used to it and be able to absort it better.
The only thing I'd advise, don't trust a fart for a few hours. But no, you won't stink of semen if you have even a rudimentary level of personal hygiene. Take a shower, don't fart.

How do you make your dog kiss you? Jack let my lick his lips, teeth and tongue but he seldom lick mine. I really want to to do that.
You don't "MAKE" a dog do anything, they have to be willing and eager. If he doesn't want that, don't push it.

Back