As a newer member I figured probably the best way to get some street cred would be to tell everyone about the first time I ever got a chance to experience play.

We had this family dog (name kept confidential of course so let’s just call him Spot) that used to love to cuddle up to me on the couch when I was a teen and put his junk on my hand every time he would lay with me.

As a kid who was struggling with his sexual identity I wasn’t sure if I was bisexual, gay or just curious at this point and I wasn’t really sure how to find out. I mean I had experience at a younger age due to some messed up stuff but I guess my therapist said as a trauma response I kind of blocked it out. So I’d always assumed that was why I was still so curious.

Anyways Spot would always climb up on my lap and start cleaning his cock with his tongue until of course it would get hard and poke out.

I eventually became so curious by his cock because of the shape and the deep red veins that laid so evidently below the surface. One day as he lay halfway on and halfway off my lap just throbbing I decided to touch it. I remember being so nervous that he’d get mad or that my family would see even though they were usually in bed at this point.

I grabbed it in my hand and remember how slick and smooth it was. It was so big and had a wide point in the middle before it slimmed back out before his knot. It felt good. Spot didn’t seem to mind. He just glanced back at me like he expected to be fondled all along. Almost like a “why the hell did you wait so long” kind of expression on his face.

So I started to play with it a little bit. Jacking him off slowly, carefully. I kept telling myself I must be crazy or desperate in my head to be fondling my family dog, but that didn’t stop me.

I didn’t want to stop. At this point he got a little restless and broke away from my lap. Curling up I. The cushion at the end of my couch he lapped away eagerly at his doghood then eyeballing me. Probably just as unsure as I was at the time of what to make of this new encounter.

Little did we both know at the time it wouldn’t be the end of our family bonding experiences and Spot and I would become a lot closer.

Sounds great buddy, sorry to hear about some bad experiences you had, hope you can work through those with therapy. I'm glad "spot" and you bonded, I know he enjoys it just as much as you do for sure

As a newer member I figured probably the best way to get some street cred would be to tell everyone about the first time I ever got a chance to experience play.

Welcome

you don't need street cred, nor do you have anything to prove. Be a decent, hang out, chat, be social. That's it. Welcome again!

Back