My female dog will not let me fuck her. Help!!

So I have this female dog who I got from these people who were moving out of state and anyways she will not let me fuck her even when she’s in heat she just doesn’t want it and she’s also a virgin so any tips on how to get her to let me. Would be greatly appreciated. Also she won’t even let me touch her pussy she gets extremely violent and runs away ugh it’s so frustrating so please help me thanks

She isn't into you dude. Sorry to say but not every dog will want to sleep with every person. Sometimes they just don't want it and you need to accept that. Maybe once she trusts you more then she will let you but you talk as if that's the only reason why you got her and it sounds like you havent had her that long even. Rushing or forcing it will only cause her to resent you.

She isn't into you dude. Sorry to say but not every dog will want to sleep with every person. Sometimes they just don't want it and you need to accept that. Maybe once she trusts you more then she will let you but you talk as if that's the only reason why you got her and it sounds like you havent had her that long even. Rushing or forcing it will only cause her to resent you.
I’ve had her for 7 years now and ok thanks for the info have a good night

So I have this female dog who I got from these people who were moving out of state and anyways she will not let me fuck her even when she’s in heat she just doesn’t want it and she’s also a virgin so any tips on how to get her to let me. Would be greatly appreciated. Also she won’t even let me touch her pussy she gets extremely violent and runs away ugh it’s so frustrating so please help me thanks
Which part of "I don't want to fuck you - leave me alone!" don't you comprehend? Fercrissake, man, based on what you describe, that's EXACTLY what she's screaming at the top of her lungs - are you deaf, or just dead-set on rape?

Put your dick back in your pants and get over it.

Which part of "I don't want to fuck you - leave me alone!" don't you comprehend? Fercrissake, man, based on what you describe, that's EXACTLY what she's screaming at the top of her lungs - are you deaf, or just dead-set on rape?

Put your dick back in your pants and get over it.
hate to see this guy with actual women lmao

i had that issue with my mastiff, it was a easy fix. she died a virgin at nearly 9 as she had no interest in male dogs either.

Also she won’t even let me touch her pussy she gets extremely violent and runs away ugh
Then stop. Stop! She's clearly indicating that she has zero interest in sex. IF she ever lets you touch her, let her come to you. But if she never does, then too bad. You still have a platonic buddy that will still love you for you.

I’ve had her for 7 years now
If you've had her for 7 whole years, and she's still not interested in sex, then you can pretty much assume that she'll not be interested until the day she crosses the rainbow bridge. Not all female dogs will be interested in sex. Not with other dogs nor with humans for their entire life.

Leave her be. To be an ethical zoophile/zoosexual means letting the animal choose whether or not they wish to engage in sex. It's not something you should ever try to train them to put up with. If she says/signals "no" then that is your answer. Period. End of discussion. Any further unwanted advances would be molestation and rape.

I’ve had her for 7 years now and ok thanks for the info have a good night
The way you described your OP, it seemed like you just got her recently. So it's been 7 years till you now decided she isn't wanting to fuck you? Guess you're stuck getting a fleshlight and using that.

You seemed to have also asked this before in April which that post was removed

Exactly this!

Exactly this!
No doubt! Believe it or not, there are some humans I don’t want to sleep with! I get it!

There is a difference between men and women and how sex works…and I don’t just mean the peices and parts. I think male and female dogs might be the same. There is a certain amount of selective ness.

As a female, receiving a male body part inside me is incredibly intimate and is really a big part of creating that bond between mates. For me, whether it is man or beast, receiving a cock and then the semen is a special moment and act that is not given freely.

Some females (human and dog) are just not that into you!

No doubt! Believe it or not, there are some humans I don’t want to sleep with! I get it!

There is a difference between men and women and how sex works…and I don’t just mean the peices and parts. I think male and female dogs might be the same. There is a certain amount of selective ness.

As a female, receiving a male body part inside me is incredibly intimate and is really a big part of creating that bond between mates. For me, whether it is man or beast, receiving a cock and then the semen is a special moment and act that is not given freely.

Some females (human and dog) are just not that into you!
I loved how you described that, i wish i could feel that sense of intimacy that you get as a female having someone or a dog enter you the emotional connection you get with that, that a male just kinda falls short of comprehending. Im a manly cis male but god i wish id been born a female sometimes lol

Well, if this is a consistent situation, she's not accepting you, but it may happen that she has her "days" when she wants and when she doesn't want it. Same applies to some males as well, but the key is constant observation

Back