my Ewe GF

So well her name is Becca she was a pet lamb her mother passed not long after lambing so nothing happend with me and her for a about 8 months i was always kinda into them getting hard in thens of sheep and they rub up next to my cock well as Becca would always be with me i was alone she followed me into the shed and as the horny teen i was i pulled out my dick to see what she would do well to my shock she walked over smelt it and kinds nibbled the end of it the feeling of her hot breath on it was like nothing eles. I licked to fingers and put them under her tail and rubbed up and down slowly 3 things happened she did not run off her tail lifted up way from her V and A and when i pulled my hand away it was so sticky i used it as lube as for a wank after a few days of this i whent down on her it was amazing i put someone the end of my dick and she licked it off...

i have 4 years worth of this stuff if you want to see more just ask am dyslexic so sorry for the bad spelling at times

ok i really fast one before bed ...now i dont mind saying am a dude with not a huge dick i mean about 5inch so i think thats normal why am a saying this well this sort story is about the first time Becca not only made me cum but like the good sub she is ate it ...

so one day keep in mind this is a about a week or two into our play time as i called it after i was done eating her still %100 pure V not even my finger ...i was hard and well wanted more i pulled put my hard dick covered it in her sweetness and put it next to her face she licked the head then as i felt her mouth open a bit more i slid the tip in then slowly the rest she pretty much raped her tongue round it and after a few mins of it i came right in her mouth i pulled out. goodnight people more soon if yall like

Very cool Ewgotme! This is exactly the kind of story I want to hear! Please go on when you have time.

I just brought my 5-6 months old White Dorper ewe home last Sunday. She is very very cute, but still small as you would expect. I am playing with her a little bit, but mostly just getting to know her. She LOVES Sun Chips (corn chips with ruffles) though I know it is not good to give her too many. She is in a dog run for now so that she gets used to this being home. Our mini-mare has shown some interest in her and stands next to her pen nose to nose with her. She was also an orphan since her mom died at her birth, and she was also bottle raised. She wags her tail like a dog when she sees me coming.

The horses, BTW, are scared to death of her and won't even eat grain from my hand after I have petted her! The first two nights some of them would not even come in the barn for their meals, even though it is a long way from her pen.

I am anxious to know at what age you first made love to your girl. I also had the experience of getting head from a donkey girl. It was totally unexpected and absolutely the finest sensation I ever had.

hello friends I dont have much time but i will tell the story of the day I took my Becca V .... She was in the Shed I started to play with her V and A I was getting harder and harder i took lube with me to play it safe i lay her down on the clean hay i eat her out for a good bit then lubed up my dick i whent slow rubbing up and down her V with the head of my dick then i poped it in the sec her V ate the head of my cock i was on a new world so hot andwet i looked at her and we made eye contact i pushed in deeper and then started to pump her mouth was open her head back it did not take long for me to cum....one day i may post a pick of Becca for yall to see next story will be the day i fucked her ass ( god am hard just thinking about this all i may have to visit
her today

I just

@Old Zoo oo I heard a very apt christmas song today " All I want for Christmas is EWE" maybe they spelt it different, lol
Yes, our girl is still a bit young, but she is a joy to watch. We have one dog with a bad past (chicken homicide), and today she was being walked on her lease past the ewe's pen when the ewe raced across and head butted the fence in front of her! She has never done that before. I think she is an excellent judge of character!

hello friends I dont have much time but i will tell the story of the day I took my Becca V .... She was in the Shed I started to play with her V and A I was getting harder and harder i took lube with me to play it safe i lay her down on the clean hay i eat her out for a good bit then lubed up my dick i whent slow rubbing up and down her V with the head of my dick then i poped it in the sec her V ate the head of my cock i was on a new world so hot andwet i looked at her and we made eye contact i pushed in deeper and then started to pump her mouth was open her head back it did not take long for me to cum....one day i may post a pick of Becca for yall to see next story will be the day i fucked her ass ( god am hard just thinking about this all i may have to visit
her today
BTW, a picture would up the number of replies you get. I love stories, but more people seem to be rather more graphic in nature.

..... i pushed in deeper and then started to pump her mouth was open her head back it did not take long for me to cum....one day i may post a pick of Becca for yall to see next story will be the day i fucked her ass ( god am hard just thinking about this all i may have to visit
her today
I have noticed that almost all the ewe videos where the ewe is being taken missionary, they throw their heads back like that. It looks like a reaction to pleasure! Does it seem that way to you?

so its been a bit friends i hope you are well. I will now tell a story about my Becca my ewe GF. The time my Becca be came a MILF.

Now i want it known that when she was in lamb NO sex of any kind happened!!!!.

As she was getting closer to the date she was to lamb her huddler began to fill with milk what make her look so amazing I really wanted to go to her i could tell she missed me too the way she would try to sent on the gate to get over to me ( she still dose this) the most i could do was pat her head and give her a little kiss.

Day day she lambed was a good day she had a little ewe lamb of her own all well and lovey Becca was in a mess but nothing to bad really seeing them together was so lovey after a few weeks i was over giving her some food her lamb was fast asleep Becca came over to me I talked to her all nice and kissed her I started to put my hand to her tail she and played with her she got so wet and was keepin eye contact with me I was as hard as ever I lay her down on her side and looked at her wet pink slit i could not help to to put my hand on her boobs too they where so hot i kissed her boobs then whent down on her stopping at her ass then to her pussy i pulled out my dick she was vey wet bet i always lube up as a rule i put it in her and looked up at her face see was looking right in to my eyes as if she was telling me to fuck her i started to.

Then she did somthing i had never seen before almost like she was light kicking i stopped thinking i was hurting her looked at her she was like old zoo asked with her head back and mouth open i pushed in and she would start and stop it felt amazing then she looked back at me and started going faster and faster like she was taking control as she was going her boobs where jiggling about it did not take long for me to finish.

I hope you liked my little story they will get more like this soon.

Thank you so much for that story! I love hearing about such experiences and the reactions of the animal lovers! My ewe lamb is 8 months old now and making slow but promising progress. She just needs to learn to relax and enjoy.

Thank you so much for that story! I love hearing about such experiences and the reactions of the animal lovers! My ewe lamb is 8 months old now and making slow but promising progress. She just needs to learn to relax and enjoy.
make it about her for a good bit trust me there are lots of times i go to Becca just to play with her and eat her

Good day friends lets talk anal as a ref look up I do full believe that Bacca likes it a + for an ass man.

I do eat her ass and have played with her ass i told the story about my 1st time in her ass her V was getting wet as i was in her.

So story time. I was going down on her and tuggin on my dick i could not stop at her ass this amazing pink hole right at me I started to eat it after a good time i make sure i was lubed up as always I slowey entered her Ass feeling it give way to my head I was looking right at her almost eye to eye as i did that was a monent i felt love I began to pump faster and faster feeling her ass pull my in deep Becca was loveing it i had two fingers in her V she started to rock her self so hot the feeling of her insides her tail rubbin on the under side of my balls felt so good I could feel my self about to cum I grabed her side and with one last pump I nutted when i pulled out i looked at my cum driping out.
After we where done i was standing there talking to her as always still naked she put her head over to my dick smelling it and I have no other way of saying this she nubbled a little bit around my head then put her mouth about it and started to give a little head she ended up gettin me head...shes a kinky girl at times

Good day friends lets talk anal as a ref look up I do full believe that Bacca likes it a + for an ass man.

I do eat her ass and have played with her ass i told the story about my 1st time in her ass her V was getting wet as i was in her.

So story time. I was going down on her and tuggin on my dick i could not stop at her ass this amazing pink hole right at me I started to eat it after a good time i make sure i was lubed up as always I slowey entered her Ass feeling it give way to my head I was looking right at her almost eye to eye as i did that was a monent i felt love I began to pump faster and faster feeling her ass pull my in deep Becca was loveing it i had two fingers in her V she started to rock her self so hot the feeling of her insides her tail rubbin on the under side of my balls felt so good I could feel my self about to cum I grabed her side and with one last pump I nutted when i pulled out i looked at my cum driping out.
After we where done i was standing there talking to her as always still naked she put her head over to my dick smelling it and I have no other way of saying this she nubbled a little bit around my head then put her mouth about it and started to give a little head she ended up gettin me head...shes a kinky girl at times
Do you take videos of this or just writings?

so hot :p

Another sheep boinker welcomen!

Consistency is key, most mine know what I want just by the way I grab them, they lay down, I scratch them between the shoulders and ears. Sheep do get so wonderfully wet. Nice when you get a verbal girl, those soft pleasure bleats.

Soon will be time to sheer then get to see things real good!

Back