My dogs and me

Noxadox

Tourist
Yo all!

I was curious to know if others also have "poly" relationships (multiple canine mates)?

I live alone with my dogs (5M), and have been for many years. They all get along (💕) and we are happy.

Im an indoor nudist, so I'm always naked when I'm home and I can tell they like it (they do their husky songs if i have clothes on, like wtf are those🥲). They can take me whenever they want or feel the need to (spoiled much). We share the same bed everynight.
The only times im not with them is when im at work.

I love them so much..

Anyone else has similar lifestyle?

Yass🫣 my life is basically spent either in ICU (nurse) or with my pack💕
how do you have enough time to keep all of them, yk, "happy".
Do all of them get that same attention or do you have favorites?
(soz if it seems like im prying, im genuinely curious, im currently looking for ways to engage in more "acts" and im trying to look for the right one for me yk)

I have 2 mates, male and female. They are... A lot of work between regular stuff like exercise and race training, but they are also insatiable sexually lol.

But despite the work, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love everything about them, his shep whines, her husky talks, the way she will sit there in a hug forever, or how he likes to be my little spoon.

I'm an indoor nudist when weather permits. My shitty apt windows have a nasty draft in the winter, and I'm against CBT 🤣

I have 2 mates, male and female. They are... A lot of work between regular stuff like exercise and race training, but they are also insatiable sexually lol.

But despite the work, I wouldn't change it for the world. I love everything about them, his shep whines, her husky talks, the way she will sit there in a hug forever, or how he likes to be my little spoon.

I'm an indoor nudist when weather permits. My shitty apt windows have a nasty draft in the winter, and I'm against CBT 🤣
Aawwwh
You 3 seem so cute together <3

Wowee, that's the life there. Spend time with five handsome doggos and get to "know" them too. What more can you want?

Awww so sweet!

And ahah, i know much about cold! I live pretty much in the arctic 🦭
A good sled run will wear mine down enough most of times. When i work i send them at a friend who works outside so they're kept busy! They help by pulling fishing/hunting gear/bounties.
then they come home to me for cuddles, treats, baths, and anything they wish from their lil' bitch💕

4 females 2 males, 2 of the girls are very old and basically I suspect this will be their last year, as with one male, so those fun days been over with them for a good while, so I give them as much cuddles and attention I can, they know they're loved,

the other is no spring chicken but she still loves indepth attention and cuddles, and the 4th, she's got a fair bit of growing till it is even considered, she just enjoys cuddles and endless playing with the other pack mates, except the runt, she's to old and cranky and just snarls at her!

We are a pack of three, my girl Lab, my boy Lab and then there's me, that also seems to be the pecking order in the house :ROFLMAO:
We've been together for so long now that we all have our harmony with each other. They have full run off the house, like if they hog the sofa then I'll just sit on the floor, or join them if there's room. We used to share the bed together, but boyyo now prefers to have his space in the Livingroom so it's always just me and her.

We seem to have developed a love triangle, or circle, I'm not sure how that happened. He's more into her, she's more into me, and I'm equal but a little biased towards him 😅

i have mulible dogs but a sort of single releationship
I'm mostly naked at home to. But my Girl and the ohter doges doesn't care if i have cloth on or not. she or they are just happy wenn i'm at home an not away to work. after 10 min i am at home she leaves me an lay somewhere in the garden by herself. other dogs lay near by me, i think because thy are afraid of her :)

In total we are 4 males, but I live with more humans too so intimacy is a lot less frequent than I like to have

I would love something like that, but I would want a human mate too. In my minds eye, I see us traveling in a small RV around the country. I always pictured two male dogs, but that might be me being selfish. It's just a fantasy to me though. I would 100 percent have a poly relationship with a man and multiple dogs.

I would love something like that, but I would want a human mate too. In my minds eye, I see us traveling in a small RV around the country. I always pictured two male dogs, but that might be me being selfish. It's just a fantasy to me though. I would 100 percent have a poly relationship with a man and multiple dogs.
That sounds like a fun relationship!! How do we find each other 🤔

Yo all!

I was curious to know if others also have "poly" relationships (multiple canine mates)?

I live alone with my dogs (5M), and have been for many years. They all get along (💕) and we are happy.

Im an indoor nudist, so I'm always naked when I'm home and I can tell they like it (they do their husky songs if i have clothes on, like wtf are those🥲). They can take me whenever they want or feel the need to (spoiled much). We share the same bed everynight.
The only times im not with them is when im at work.

I love them so much..

Anyone else has similar lifestyle?
Love to hear more about your days!! And nights!!

Iv got two dogs. A male and a female so I guess it's a poly relationship.
They consume the vast majority of my time when I'm not at work but that's perfectly OK with me. Generally I rush home from work and I don't do much during the week.

I go and hang out with my friends an such on the weekends (if I feel like it) but for the most part I'd rather hang with the dogs.

I'm also a nudist in general. Iv got a private backyard so I go in and outside without a second thought......unless the neighbors are getting a new roof installed on their house....yeah, that was kinda awkward.

Honestly that sounds perfect!!

Heck Yeah! Very similar to me and my boys over here! (3) We roll around nude on the floor/outside all day and have some pretty awesome adventures. They even patiently wait their turn licking me all over while whoever mounted first takes their turn. I love my pack of bros ❤️

I'm a pack of 3 as well. There's me (male) and my two female canines. We all live together in one house in harmony.

My Newfie girl is pretty much my mate or "doggy wife" while my little mutt mix is more of dearly cherished pack/family member. Although I do sometimes give her some hand humpies, which she absolutely loves, or during heat cycles I'll try to go all the way with her. But she doesn't like being topped outside of heat and I fully respect her wishes on that. My newfie gal on the other hand... while slutty may not be the nicest way of saying it... yeah... she's very slutty. Lol

My newfie gal on the other hand... while slutty may not be the nicest way of saying it... yeah... she's very slutty. Lol
Some dogs are just crazy horny haha. I let my first “bf” go as much as he wanted. Turns out that’s 1-3 times a day. His 2 brothers occasionally ask me, and always take me up on it when offered, but my first boy will go whenever. One of my boys has some boundaries I have to respect, but they have nothing to do with the sexual act (which he does like) and everything to do with sensitivity. He’s very ticklish. (so no gentle touching) I always like to hear people talking about their friends individuals needs. It really shows care.

Back