My dog cum did me good

Limax565

Lurker
I have a feeling that after I started a love life with my dog, I noticed that my breasts got bigger and so did my butt. I'm 21 now and I think I've grown up enough. I once talked to a friend that she said that the sperm of the dog can have benefits for the woman's body. I didn't believe it at the time, but I went for the test. I started having sex with my dog before bed and I left his sperm there every night and I have noticed a difference ever since. My long-wearing bras started to get tight and the pants I used to wear are also pretty tight

Oh my god I can't stop laughing. I am sorry Limax565 I mean no disrespect.
I read somewhere that a lady was going a pig and the sperm made her boobs and ass fill out. plus her skin had a glow to it.

I have a feeling that after I started a love life with my dog, I noticed that my breasts got bigger and so did my butt. I'm 21 now and I think I've grown up enough. I once talked to a friend that she said that the sperm of the dog can have benefits for the woman's body. I didn't believe it at the time, but I went for the test. I started having sex with my dog before bed and I left his sperm there every night and I have noticed a difference ever since. My long-wearing bras started to get tight and the pants I used to wear are also pretty tight
Maybe he got you pregnant?😳😏

You gained weight. There is literally no other explanation. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But dog cum isn’t making you fat.

At 21, it's common for women to "fill out" a bit. Women aren't really done with seeing breast, hip, and overall fat composition changes, well, ever.

I think your body is healthy and growing the way a woman's body probably should. Unless your doctor says you need to lose weight, just relax. :)

It's possible the psychological effect of the contact with the semen is giving a you confidence and joy and making you eat more fully and relax more, or the semen or the sex itself is initiating a hormonal change in you. I wouldn't pay attention to the simple-minded reductionists above (though indeed, you may just be putting on weight. Good for you.)

Well what do y’a know you learn something new every day

With all due respect from Woman to Woman I think you're just gaining weight... or trolling. because I've been having intercorse with my boy consistently (vaginal no condom) for about 3 years now and nothing like that has happened to me.

Back