My deepest darkest fantasy is to be....

I dream of being kidnapped, forced to live as a woman, given hormones etc. Kept locked in a cage 24/7 with huge buttplug and long dildos inside me until I am allowed out to please my owner.
I want to be forced to endure long sessions of being brutally used and abused, massive and long dildo, anal beads and buttplug, fisting until I am easily able to take it shoulder deep.
Regularly given access to dogs that i can suck and deepthroat so I can have cum squirting down my throat and have my sissy pussy knotted and filled with cum.
Taken to places where I can suck horse cock/s and swallow horse juices but most of all be pumped with lots of yummy cum completely balls deep inside me.
And all of this being filmed and photographed :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230218_212821.jpg
    IMG_20230218_212821.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
I dream of being kidnapped, forced to live as a woman, given hormones etc. Kept locked in a cage 24/7 with huge buttplug and long dildos inside me until I am allowed out to please my owner.
I want to be forced to endure long sessions of being brutally used and abused, massive and long dildo, anal beads and buttplug, fisting until I am easily able to take it shoulder deep.
Regularly given access to dogs that i can suck and deepthroat so I can have cum squirting down my throat and have my sissy pussy knotted and filled with cum.
Taken to places where I can suck horse cock/s and swallow horse juices but most of all be pumped with lots of yummy cum completely balls deep inside me.
Totally hot fantasy

We can provide everything except the kidnapping and drugs. Everything else tho can be a reality
That's understandable and I wouldn't care if you can really help make things a reality, I am completely genuine and want what I describe.
Please message me or give me another way we can connect.

Not gonna lie sounds like a fun time

Back