My aunts lab got me addicted to dog pussy~

I fucked my Aunts labrador retriever while I was visiting. She took my cock so well and her tail was wagging the entire time <3 When I pulled out and came she immediately turned around and started licking my cock clean which surprised the hell out of me

This was almost a month ago but I still can't get over how good she felt, it was definitely a special first time~

I don't have a dog yet but I am definitely getting one now because breeding bitches is just too much fun ;3

You lucky dog! I wish I could have an opportunity like that, but most people I know listened to Bob Barker growing up and took his advice to spay and neuter their pets.

You want a dog just to have something to put your dick in? Is that an accurate assumption? Get a fleshlight instead. I can tell you from personal experience that females are VERY picky, most of them won't even tolerate sex out of heat unless they've had sex in heat, and so if you get a dog on the basis of sex, you are bound to be very disappointed. You got lucky this time, and it's great that you had a first experience, but please don't get a dog because you want to breed her.

Back