Mostly I lurk

elarring

Tourist
BANNED USER
I'm 45 and live in the North. I don't practice, I just really enjoy seeing a woman, with a dog, and I love hearing and reading about their experiences. Especially when it's more than when it's just sexual. I've always been curious and I support Zoo's. I've only known one person who had ever done anything with a dog, she was a friend's girlfriend. She had been caught letting a dog go down on her. I never talked about it with her, she was embarrassed about it.

What got me started was seeing Debra Winger with her German Shepard. It burned into my brain and I've been curious ever since. To me there is nothing sexier than a woman with a dog. So, I've lurked in places like this reading about other's experiences and enjoying the art, pictures and movies.

I've also submitted a continuing story to the erotic story portion of this forum. I enjoy writing and figured i would combine two interests.

I'm 45 and live in the North. I don't practice, I just really enjoy seeing a woman, with a dog, and I love hearing and reading about their experiences. Especially when it's more than when it's just sexual. I've always been curious and I support Zoo's. I've only known one person who had ever done anything with a dog, she was a friend's girlfriend. She had been caught letting a dog go down on her. I never talked about it with her, she was embarrassed about it.

What got me started was seeing Debra Winger with her German Shepard. It burned into my brain and I've been curious ever since. To me there is nothing sexier than a woman with a dog. So, I've lurked in places like this reading about other's experiences and enjoying the art, pictures and movies.
I very similar to you in my interest in all this. I can really relate to your story. Thanks for sharing! Excited for more

Back