Most sexually active breed, which you find most engaged in sexual relations?

I know there're many sexually trained breeds, that's not such a difficult thing, and you'll find for sure loyal and friendly dogs, but I need to know your opinions about SEXY BOYS, EASY TO TRAIN SEXUALLY, and of course,really good friends for us, any breed that, when trained, is completely fast to turn on and always ready to fuck, that's mean, specially hot

This is so fucked up thread again. First of all, you don't train a dog for sex, and second - you DON'T train a dog for sex. It is in their instincts, you only show them, what they can do and make sure they feel good doing that. Don't train them, don't connect sex with treats. @pes wrote some great materials on this topic, look it up, because as far as your post goes, you seem not to know a first thing about dogs, like it or not.
And if you choose a dog based on their cock and libido, get a dildo. Dog is not a sex toy, and their personality and the fact of how large breed can you take care of is much, much more important.

This is so fucked up thread again. First of all, you don't train a dog for sex, and second - you DON'T train a dog for sex. It is in their instincts, you only show them, what they can do and make sure they feel good doing that. Don't train them, don't connect sex with treats. @pes wrote some great materials on this topic, look it up, because as far as your post goes, you seem not to know a first thing about dogs, like it or not.
And if you choose a dog based on their cock and libido, get a dildo. Dog is not a sex toy, and their personality and the fact of how large breed can you take care of is much, much more important.
I know that, and I'm not going to choose a dog for an exclusive sex life, of course. But I'm tired of that "political correctness" that some users here show may times, when that's a zoophilia forum and come to talk about sex with pets. I only ask here ( where we can talk free and usually think about these subjects ) wich breed you think ( even if each individual dog is different into the same breed ) look the most sexually active, hornier than the rest. If someone doesn't want to answer, may close it and go to another thread. It's really easy.

Exaxtly, it's Zoophilia forum and that means people here are caring about animals and care about how are they treated, don't be so surprised when post like that get's a negative response from question formulated like that. To your actual question - Take the words "most sexually active" and erase the word "sexually". There you go - the more active and energetic dog, the more likely it is they will have more energy for sex.. Still, it varries massively even among same breed. What you end up with is a mixture of breeds, where will be many GSDs, labs, rottys, etc. It's that simple.
But still, active means it not only may have a big libido, but also needs a lot of your time - every single day. Take that to account before getting one. In the end - You should worry more whether you can take care of him, then whether the dog can take care of you.

I know there're many sexually trained breeds, that's not such a difficult thing, and you'll find for sure loyal and friendly dogs, but I need to know your opinions about SEXY BOYS, EASY TO TRAIN SEXUALLY, and of course,really good friends for us, any breed that, when trained, is completely fast to turn on and always ready to fuck, that's mean, specially hot
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

I am honestly starting to get tired of reposting this again and again. It should be obvious.

I've been a zoo for over 30 years and I've been around a lot of breeds. I never did figure that out. I came up with pretty much this. All animals are somewhat like people. Some love sex and some don't. Best dog i have been around was a boxer. Didn't have to train him at all. But really there were so many and very few didn't like sex at all. But just like people. Some can knock it out of the park while others don't hit at all.

Back