Most Realistic Dog Vagina Toy

there are pinned threads in this section. The first 2 are different names for the same company. You should have a look

Exactly what lonewolf said. The canine toy from American meat is by far the most realistic toy I've ever seen. Bad dragon hazel toy is pretty decent looking as well, though I've had it and never really liked the feel of it

I got a Natascha from Bad Dragon after my husky was spayed and used it fairly regularly until I met my current mate and had access to the real thing again. The shape and everything is great, quite accurate inside and out, but I personally find it way too firm for my liking. Never tried anything by the company advertised on this website.

I've had hazel from BD as well, definitely a nice toy visually and physically, but the nature of the model's thin edges makes it particularly prone to tearing at the vulva area (mine did soon after I received it), and I can only imagine it'd be worse off with someone who's more thickly endowed.
I'm definitely gonna check that other company out to see how they fare since they seem to be well recommended~

I pre-ordered the American Meat toy and have not been disappointed. Several of us on Smitty's discord, including Smitty, have one. Thus far no bad reviews that I've seen. I'm getting an equine one from them sometime soon, and a tighter canine once they get it figured out.

Back