Most realistic dog cock toy?

Heya i dont have any means of being bred by a real doggy so i suppose a toy would be the next best thing!

I already have a medium Rex from bad dragon but i was looking at the ones from elypse art.

Any other recommendations and or reviews would be super appreciated ^w^.

I've tried various Bad Dragons, Exotic-Erotic's lifecasts, and the Elypse Art.

I like them all in their own way, they're all enjoyable for different reasons. The inflatable is definitely the most fun, but most realistic would go to one of the lifecasts. I own both Murray and Bernard. Bernard is HUGE especially for a female so I default to Murray a lot if I don't want a lot of stretching or prep for once and he's great. I like to soak him in scalding hot water or wrap him in a water bottle, electic heating pad/blanket, etc beforehand to raise the silicone to body temperature. Feels great and very realistic with the textures.

I've tried various Bad Dragons, Exotic-Erotic's lifecasts, and the Elypse Art.

I like them all in their own way, they're all enjoyable for different reasons. The inflatable is definitely the most fun, but most realistic would go to one of the lifecasts. I own both Murray and Bernard. Bernard is HUGE especially for a female so I default to Murray a lot if I don't want a lot of stretching or prep for once and he's great. I like to soak him in scalding hot water or wrap him in a water bottle, electic heating pad/blanket, etc beforehand to raise the silicone to body temperature. Feels great and very realistic with the textures.
who makes the Bernard?

who makes the Bernard?
Exotic Erotics as well. :)
I don't know if I can post a link but let me try...

Ho provato vari Bad Dragons, i lifecast di Exotic-Erotic e l'Elypse Art.

Mi piacciono tutti a modo loro, sono tutti divertenti per motivi diversi. Il gonfiabile è sicuramente il più divertente, ma il più realistico andrebbe a uno dei lifecast. Possiedo sia Murray che Bernard. Bernard è ENORME soprattutto per essere una donna, quindi uso spesso Murray se non voglio molto stretching o preparazione per una volta e lui è fantastico. Mi piace immergerlo in acqua calda bollente o avvolgerlo in una bottiglia d'acqua, un termoforo/coperta elettrica, ecc. in anticipo per portare il silicone alla temperatura corporea. Si sente benissimo e molto realistico con le trame.
Hi, I read your opinion on the Exotic Erotic "Murray" dildo and thought I'd get one myself, in medium firmness. I have no experience with knotted dildos and am a little bit nervous and torn. Do you have any advice for me?

zeta paws has some good realistic toys, but exotic erotics are exceptional when it comes to realism. Exceptional shipping cost to europe as well though.

Back