Most compatible female dog breed?

Isotep

Tourist
I have had some experience with canines, but never had full penetrative sex with one. I'm interested in all large dog breeds but am curious which ones people think are the most compatible? My ideal dog would be one that is fairly mellow and doesn't shed a lot lol

A great Dane or mastiff. They're low energy dogs that are very affectionate, has short fur, and can more easily accommodate a human.
I got a new girl and she's a Boarder Lab (Boader collie/Labrador Retriever), she still a puppy so I'll have to wait but you think if she let's me I could mount her?

I have had some experience with canines, but never had full penetrative sex with one. I'm interested in all large dog breeds but am curious which ones people think are the most compatible? My ideal dog would be one that is fairly mellow and doesn't shed a lot lol
I've had good experiences with two setter females, also one Alaskan husky. But also tried with 3 other setters and they were to tight, even when in heat. The setter females are very horny all year round, and love to have fun without me necessary penetrating them

Back