More ladies into horse...

L

Lunebleux

I am doing horseback riding regularly since a while now and see that there is A LOT of woman in the field. I am suprised! 😮 Not many guys are into this and it's fine by me. 😁

I wonder now...if some of those ladies are in those activities practice zoophilia with their horse or not? What are your thoughts?

Either way, if I can't have sex with a horse, I might get a sexy woman instead or both. 😝

around here, tending to or riding horses is "a girly thing to do" and i believe it just is like that all around the globe... horse themed toys are usually in the girl section.. makes it kinda obvious why there are way more ladies into it. when i tried to join a horse riding school my mother canceled it after like two lessons with "i don't want you to do such girly thing" explanation.. i was like twelve and the only boy there.

i kinda doubt there are that many ppl into horse riding because they're also interested in other "stuff" with them. they're just majestic creatures.

around here, tending to or riding horses is "a girly thing to do" and i believe it just is like that all around the globe... horse themed toys are usually in the girl section.. makes it kinda obvious why there are way more ladies into it. when i tried to join a horse riding school my mother canceled it after like two lessons with "i don't want you to do such girly thing" explanation.. i was like twelve and the only boy there.

i kinda doubt there are that many ppl into horse riding because they're also interested in other "stuff" with them. they're just majestic creatures.
I see. I never thought about it like that.

Have you ever seen a horse skeleton?

horse skeleton.jpg
See those bony plate sticking up from its spine? Now imagine sitting on the horse's back. Where will those plates put pressure? If you are female? Male? That's why Ladies are expected to ride sidesaddle and girls love their horse.

Definitely a female dominated activity
Being right here in the heart of Texas, I can't say that. But notice that all the cowBOYs ride big, thick, wood framed Western saddles. I've always wondered how the Indians did it. You'll notice that all the Hollywood Indians have Western saddles hidden under blankets.

I don't know but women just as men can get horny in the saddle with a horse between their legs and the wonderful feeling of saddle and horse. Doesn't take much to get over excited and have an orgasm in one's jeans or riding breeches. And who's to know... They don't call it a pleasure saddle for nothing. Also there doesn't seem to be many rugged men these days. Men now are almost embarrased to be masculine.

Even if it can be fun to ride horses, I started horse riding well before I had my own horse because I thought horses were great and riding horses was awesome. Nowadays though, I don't even ride my horse as often as I just walk through the woods with him and let him explore a little. That being said, when I was a kid, it definitely had some stigma that kept most guys away from it.

Back